Man opens fire on 3 pit bulls at public park [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Man opens fire on 3 pit bulls at public park

brausso
05-22-2011, 10:28
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/122396329.html

"All hell broke loose," he said.

Lewis said the three dogs came loping up and began savagely attacking the German shepherd in a pack.

Lewis said he fought to protect his dog and at one point it appeared he may have scared off the pit bulls. The owner of the pit bulls, a Seattle man, also tried to pull the dogs off the German shepherd.

But the three suddenly came back - and this time they attacked both the German shepherd and the owner.

Lewis, a legal gun owner who has a concealed weapon permit, pulled out his handgun and opened fire at that point, shooting one of the pit bulls and scaring away the two others.

Retired Man
05-22-2011, 10:32
Good! nothing else needs to be said

Schrag4
05-22-2011, 10:34
I'm ignorant about dogs, so someone please educate me. Is it a good idea to have 3 unleashed pit bulls? My gut tells me "no" but I have no experience with pit bulls.

hoven88
05-22-2011, 10:34
Good shoot

ExxoticOne
05-22-2011, 10:37
I like Pit Bulls...all dogs for that matter. Regardless of the breed (except a little one I can drop kick) it's gonna get dispatched if it attacks one of my dogs or loved ones.

itstime
05-22-2011, 10:39
Nothing wrong here. I'm wondering how three pit bulls had te opportunity to return to the scene.

Berto
This was about 200yrds from where I live. My neighbor walks her dogs over there, saw it happen from a distance.
Lots of jackassery to go around from what she said. Both parties had their dog(s) running loose at a park where people play tennis, baseball, etc. It's not an off leash area.
I hope the shooter knew what he was doing.

faawrenchbndr
I like Pit Bulls...all dogs for that matter. Regardless of the breed (except a little one I can drop kick) it's gonna get dispatched if it attacks one of my dogs or loved ones.

Very well stated, I completely agree.

barstoolguru
05-22-2011, 10:41
more gun control could have prevented this and a muzzle or two

hpracing007
05-22-2011, 10:42
In before people start posting the same 3 or 4 pictures and videos of pitbulls playing with kids.

I hope the shooter knew what he was doing.

wut?

TBO
05-22-2011, 10:43
Was the dog shooter in any way affiliated with Law Enforcement?

Berto
05-22-2011, 10:45
in before people start posting the same 3 or 4 pictures and videos of pitbulls playing with kids.

Wut?

i hope the shooter knew what he was doing.

MarcoPolo
05-22-2011, 10:45
In before people start posting the same 3 or 4 pictures and videos of pitbulls playing with kids.

This. IBTL.

bowbender7
05-22-2011, 10:46
Dog lover here too, but it wouldn't matter to me if it were poodles, chihuahuas, etc...

Dogs are more dangerous in numbers for sure. He should look into a tactical collar for his lil buddy. :whistling:

pknimrod
05-22-2011, 10:52
What is a tactical collar?
peter.

tongix
05-22-2011, 10:57
I wish he also shot the other two pits. These dogs have DNAs that will kill their victims. i dont know why people still rearing these beasts.

bowbender7
05-22-2011, 10:59
What is a tactical collar?
peter.

Actually, I spilled the beans. I have not invented it yet...

NDCent
05-22-2011, 11:00
After watching the video it seems the pit owner is a perfect example of responsible pet ownership. :upeyes:

Berto
05-22-2011, 11:01
I think if you go around rearing any beast, it should kill you...for humanities sake.

bowbender7
05-22-2011, 11:02
I think if you go around rearing any beast, it should kill you...for humanities sake.
:rofl::rofl::rofl: That was the little gem I've been waiting on today!

Bruce M
05-22-2011, 11:07

:rofl::rofl:

Berto
05-22-2011, 11:10
i hope the shooter knew what he was doing.

To elaborate, the Kirkland Police are apt to throwing folks under the bus with stuff like this, all it takes is one witness who hates guns.

I think I recognize the shooter and if he is who I think he is, he knew what he was doing.:supergrin:

Fedor
05-22-2011, 11:15
Too bad he didnt all three. Pit Bulls shouldnt be running loose.

AA#5
05-22-2011, 11:16
I'm ignorant about dogs, so someone please educate me. Is it a good idea to have 3 unleashed pit bulls? My gut tells me "no" but I have no experience with pit bulls.

Your gut is quite correct. And it's not a good idea to have pit bulls anywhere.

Like many pit bull owners I've seen, this idiot enjoys the fear he creates by having his dangerous dogs roaming free & scaring people.

Carrys
05-22-2011, 11:16

Something tells me it isn't a great idea to have three of anything off leash.

No matter how well they may react to voice commands, stuff can happen.

And it appears in this case, that's exactly what happened.

Berto
05-22-2011, 11:21
Yeah, it's who I thought it was.
I doubt he'll be in any trouble.

Just1More
05-22-2011, 11:23
Those poor dogs.

Berto
05-22-2011, 11:23
Your gut is quite correct. And it's not a good idea to have pit bulls anywhere.

Like many pit bull owners I've seen, this idiot enjoys the fear he creates by having his dangerous dogs roaming free & scaring people.

Yeah, it's all fun and games until you get what you're asking for and someone shoots your dog.
I own a Pit and half the battle is undoing the fear owners like that create.

Schrag4
05-22-2011, 11:24
Something tells me it isn't a great idea to have three of anything off leash.

No matter how well they may react to voice commands, stuff can happen.

And it appears in this case, that's exactly what happened.

Probably more accurate. When I read it I was wondering what all 4 of the dogs were doing off leashes. Of course the shooter was playing frisbee with his dog, kinda hard to do with a leash I imagine. Do they make leases designed to allow running after and catching a frisbee?

AA#5
05-22-2011, 11:30
Yeah, it's all fun and games until you get what you're asking for and someone shoots your dog.
I own a Pit and half the battle is undoing the fear owners like that create.

The pleasure they get from scaring people with their dog is well worth the risk of losing their dog. They're not really dog lovers anyway & they'll just get another pit bull.

It's not unlike the rush an arsonist gets when he watches the chaos resulting from a fire he set.

gunslinger3
05-22-2011, 11:34

How about 3 on a leash. Have to be a very powerful human to control that.

frank4570
05-22-2011, 11:36

Was this a police dog?

Carrys
05-22-2011, 11:38
Do they make leases designed to allow running after and catching a frisbee?

Yes sir, they're called ropes.:whistling:

Berto
05-22-2011, 11:38
Was this a police dog?

No. His pet.

jhoagland
05-22-2011, 11:39
Good! nothing else needs to be said

I think the same thing.

Smashy
05-22-2011, 11:44
These dogs have DNAs that will kill their victims.

Those dogs are nothing. My DNAs have had special tactical training and they're registered with the police as deadly weapons.

But I usually keep my DNAs locked up because the last time I let them out, they attacked the first child they saw.

bowbender7
05-22-2011, 11:47
Those dogs are nothing. My DNAs have had special tactical training and they're registered with the police as deadly weapons.

But I usually keep my DNAs locked up because the last time I let them out, they attacked the first child they saw.
:laughabove:

airmotive
05-22-2011, 11:47
I assume the Justin LaValley of Seattle's facebook page with this photo is the same person in the news story.

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/224167_117900224959385_100002182234604_151727_5134836_n.jpg

vetmedglock30
05-22-2011, 11:50
one dog = one dog
Two dogs = two dogs
Three dogs = a pack
I see a change in behavior when the number goes above two that I do not see with only one or two dogs.

VC-Racing
05-22-2011, 11:51
He'll probably sue the shooter for vet bills.

Side note. Looks like the pit owner fell in a tackle box.. (LOL)

bowbender7
05-22-2011, 11:56
http://giftedclass.wikispaces.com/file/view/chuck-norris.jpg/77091595/chuck-norris.jpg

badge315
05-22-2011, 12:01
Did anyone notice that the shooter had a CCW badge? :whistling:

Glocker08
05-22-2011, 12:06
Poor dogs, their owner is a dumbass.

one dog = one dog
Two dogs = two dogs
Three dogs = a pack
I see a change in behavior when the number goes above two that I do not see with only one or two dogs.

Very true.

Fox184
05-22-2011, 12:10

If you listen to some folks on here, they are a kind, innocent animal that gets bad press.

Me, I think there is good reason why they get bad press and anyone that thinks the animal is beneficial to society has an IQ of a rock.

stevelyn
05-22-2011, 12:13
Half the dogs I've whacked have been pits.

Hailstorm
05-22-2011, 12:20
"At no time whatsoever was his life in danger," LaValley said.

Are you kidding me? Really? Both the dog and owner had been bitten. This guy is a moron. Clip his reproductive organs off. He shouldn't be allowed to have kids.

Good shoot.

You are supposed to keep your animals under control. The shooter should have had shot all three of them. They attack once, they will attack someone else again.

G36's Rule
05-22-2011, 12:23
Did anyone notice that the shooter had a CCW badge? :whistling:

:rofl:

Yeah, I guess at least one person actually bought one...

smokeross
05-22-2011, 12:27
I have found pit bulls to be excellent food for the Eagles that roost near my gravel pit. They are very pleasant dogs after a .357 round to the head, and don't put up much of a struggle against the Eagles. My 15 year old shepherd was mauled by a loose pit bull in my driveway. But only once. Huge vet bill. Pit bull was wearing a spiked collar. HHHMMMM????
I have noticed some commonality in pit owners. Insert your own observations (here)

mr00jimbo
05-22-2011, 12:29
Pit bull is a blanket term for media outlets the same way they use the word AK47 for any rifle, and Glock for any pistol.
Good on him for shooting the dogs, and they shouldn't have been off leash, especially considering they seemed to be vicious but I wonder how many of these attacks are done by APBTs, Staffies, whatever and what how many are done by unidentifiable mutts that people go, "Eh it's a pitbull".

michael e
05-22-2011, 12:32
I have two mixed dogs that have pit in them . They dont go running around wild and are not the killers half yall think. The mentality towards these dogs is the same the antis have towards guns. Its the owners fault not the dogs.

Berto
05-22-2011, 12:40
I have two mixed dogs that have pit in them . They dont go running around wild and are not the killers half yall think. The mentality towards these dogs is the same the antis have towards guns. Its the owners fault not the dogs.

Dude. You go saying stuff like that, they're going to stampede.:supergrin:

686Owner
05-22-2011, 12:46

Yeah, dogs can't go around killing people without owners.

Fedor
05-22-2011, 12:51
If you listen to some folks on here, they are a kind, innocent animal that gets bad press.

Me, I think there is good reason why they get bad press and anyone that thinks the animal is beneficial to society has an IQ of a rock.

I agree. IMHO, pit bulls are like radical terrorists... the only good ones are dead ones.

04gtmustang
05-22-2011, 12:54
that poor dog he was trying to turn his life around probably just graduated from puppy school and everything hahaha.

I would say that is a good shoot for sure. yea im not a fan of pit bulls heard waaaaaaaaay to many stories about them. It is a 50/50 relationship between the breed and the owner though so its not alllll the dogs fault

michael e
05-22-2011, 13:00
Dude. You go saying stuff like that, they're going to stampede.:supergrin:
What pointing out logic. My dogs have never attacked anyone. And my guns have never loaded them selfs up and went out killed anyone. People can say what they want, just think its dumb that people want to blame the dogs not the owner.

jpzaf
05-22-2011, 13:08
The amount of ignorance on the subject of dogs amazes me. Guess next time we read about an assault rifle or a glock involved in a crime there'll be discussions about how evil they are. Or perhaps they should be banned because only criminals and lowlifes have them.:upeyes:

686Owner
05-22-2011, 13:10
The amount of ignorance on the subject of dogs amazes me. Guess next time we read about an assault rifle or a glock involved in a crime there'll be discussions about how evil they are. Or perhaps they should be banned because only criminals and lowlifes have them.:upeyes:

When Glocks can think for themselves like a dog can, then yes, I will blame the Glock.

stevelyn
05-22-2011, 13:39

Apples and oranges.

Guns are inanimate objects that require someone to operate their mechanics.

Dogs are animals with a mind and instincts of their own and capable of acting on their own regardless of their owners' control or lack thereof.

Woofie
05-22-2011, 13:45

Pit Bulls are not aggressive dogs. Just read the article in the OP for anecdotal evidence.

Now excuse me for a moment while I go put a chain on my Glock and drive a spike into the ground to restrain it from shooting.

quicksand
05-22-2011, 13:55
Dogs are animals with a mind and instincts of their own and capable of acting on their own regardless of their owners' control or lack thereof.

Bingo.

However logic like this does not compute with people that make this flawed argument time and time again.

The problem I find with this breed is that most people that own them probably wouldn't be fit to train a toy poodle but they just "need" to get a pit so they can feel tough.

Dogs, especially aggressive breeds, require constant discipline, a good diet and lots of excercise to keep them in line.

sombunya
05-22-2011, 13:59
I own two Pit Bulls. Very affectionate and gentle, unless I coax them into to playing rough. Then do, bigly.

My dogs know who's boss and respect me completely but I think it is irresponsible to allow them out unleashed. Blame the owner.

AZson
05-22-2011, 13:59
Who cares if the gun shot pit was expected to survive, it and the other two should be put down.
I have a pit-boxer mix she is a sweet heart, but if she did this, she would be put down.

Jowens
05-22-2011, 14:07
The owner of the pit bulls should be shot for being a moron.

crazyrec12
05-22-2011, 14:09
I wish he also shot the other two pits. These dogs have DNAs that will kill their victims. i dont know why people still rearing these beasts.

Not true

nature vs nurture

Jowens
05-22-2011, 14:10

No reason to go and insult a rock like that.

NDCent
05-22-2011, 14:12
I didn't have to teach my bird dog to point, or my cattle dog to heel our stock. What is it that pits were bred for?

It's always the owners fault when their pets misbehave, but nature will usually take its course given a chance. I really wouldn't take a pet alligator to the municipal swimming pool, and I wouldn't let a pit run loose around strange people or animals.

harleyfx69
05-22-2011, 14:12
I personally feel that any dog is capable of being good or bad, its all in how its raised,

However in my apartment complex, the 3 super aggresive dogs are 2 pitbulls that live together, these cant play with any other dogs what so ever, they charge and growl on their leashes, have to have spiked choke collars and chains as leashes,

The other aggresive dog is some abused / neglected shepherd dog that never gets socialized,

The dog that has actually bit someone is a pit mix, also very aggresive towards other dogs,

A dog that my shepherd mix has gotten into little skiffs with is a pit mix, okay behavior, but not great, very dominant though and the owners dont really care..

Jowens
05-22-2011, 14:13
Pit Bulls are not aggressive dogs. Just read the article in the OP for anecdotal evidence.

Now excuse me for a moment while I go put a chain on my Glock and drive a spike into the ground to restrain it from shooting.

^ You're comparing a gun to a dog?:rofl:

I feel dumber for reading that post.

LASTRESORT20
05-22-2011, 14:15

Said well! ..Thats it....

Bren
05-22-2011, 14:19

If you have no experience, how does your gut tell you that?

Pit bulls are just dogs, unfortunately they are strong tough dogs with a reputation, which means they are often owned by dumbasses who try to make them into anything from fighting dogs to homemade attack dogs, "because dey pitbulls, dawg."

Pitbulls are like minivans, they are good, practical and would be great to own, but they have a reputation because they attract a really bad class of owner.

AA#5
05-22-2011, 14:28

A perfect example of the ignorance you speak of.

KiloBravo
05-22-2011, 14:28
The dog in my avatar picture is a full blooded pitbull and is one of the sweetest animals on this planet. I am a dog lover, and esp. Love pitbulls. However, I would shoot any dog dead where it stood if it attacked me, my loved ones, or my dog.

This story demonstrates very poor pet ownership responsibility. Pits are a breed that need to have a very strong pack leader and need to be exercised daily. I do both of those things for Ruger. I also believe NO dog should ever be let off leash in a public area, period. I do honestly think pitbulls get a very bad rep, but the ones in this story absolutely need to be put down.

RustyShackelford
05-22-2011, 14:37
Keep your dogs on a leash. Control your dangerous animals. I'm glad for the outcome of the article.

/except for the fact the other two dangerous animals are still out there.
//Attack Pt. 2 imminent

cwb
05-22-2011, 14:39
more gun control could have prevented this and a muzzle or two
Do you have anything intelligent to say? More than half your posts read this same way.:dunno:

bowbender7
05-22-2011, 15:05
Some of you are dog racist yo.

pipedreams
05-22-2011, 15:14
The dog in my avatar picture is a full blooded pitbull and is one of the sweetest animals on this planet. I am a dog lover, and esp. Love pitbulls. However, I would shoot any dog dead where it stood if it attacked me, my loved ones, or my dog.

This story demonstrates very poor pet ownership responsibility. Pits are a breed that need to have a very strong pack leader and need to be exercised daily. I do both of those things for Ruger. I also believe NO dog should ever be let off leash in a public area, period. I do honestly think pitbulls get a very bad rep, but the ones in this story absolutely need to be put down.
Well said, the owner demonstrated poor judgement and should never had the three dogs in a public park unleashed. Even if the dogs had been on leash it may have been difficult to control three of that size. Many communities it is against the law to have a dog off leash in public.

Sheepdog Scout
05-22-2011, 15:17

100% agree. Their owner is a dumbass. I love dogs, pits as well. I think pits can be very good dogs. All dogs require that their owners not be complete idiots. Especially Pit Bulls. A lot of times, bad dogs highlight the defects (or in this case complete reject) of it's owner. Pit Bulls are probably more so the case. Having three large dogs (a pack) unleashed in a public area is a bad idea.

Wooderson76
05-22-2011, 15:22
yes this does sound like the work of the swine:rofl:

tongix
05-22-2011, 16:19
Always have a concealed gun when strolling , you might encounter a dogowner with a pit. Never take chances with these beasts, dont take your eyes away if you get an encounter.

NMG26
05-22-2011, 16:30
Owner had no respect for his dogs. Sad.

Seems like shooting one is usually enough in these cases.

coastal4974
05-22-2011, 16:37

Are you thinking of the DOJ officer that shot the dog in the Baltimore park for no reason?

BC Dan
05-22-2011, 16:39
This is an interesting read

http://www.dogsbite.org/dangerous-dogs-pitbull-myths.htm

Fastbear
05-22-2011, 17:02
Some people use their pets to lash out at the world for life's difficulties. Having employment which creates the light bar to flash or deliver civil papers to people, you meet many dog owners. The vast majority of people and their animals are a joy to meet and I try to leave them both feeling comfortable about the unexpected visit. However, a few people want a large agressivess dog in their presence which also forces me to feel empathy for the animal having to live in the mud hole of life with only death to release them from their misery. Most dogs want desperately to give friendship to you. Have been almost licked and slobbered to death at times-that's fine. Resent people who will not train or care for their pets. The old saying is "Once an idiot, always and idiot." A few people prove it every day. Sitting here typing with one hand while the other is playing tug a war with the monster laying on my feet wanting to play with his toy. Love and care for the little ones and chances are they will assume most people also like kindness.

Retractable leashes work well for dog walks and control other peoples comfort when approaching your pet-use them.

Deanster
05-22-2011, 17:24
I'm a big believer that there are no bad dogs, only bad owners.

That said, dogs are bred for a wide variety of characteristics, and popular breeds tend to be 'brittle'... as they get overbred. Cocker spaniels are a great example - a wonderful sporting dog, wildly overbred, and what was once a dog with a generally excellent temperament is now very often snappish, high-strung, and prone to a variety of illnesses.

IMHO, pit bull terriers are not inherently a bad breed. However, they are bred for strength, aggressiveness, and size. They are a popular breed, and often overbred or poorly bred. They are popular with owners who don't train them well, or train them to be aggressive. I think anyone who approaches any large, powerful, unknown dog is crazy, but I also think there's a large difference between doing so with a pit bull and, say, a Bernese.

I'm very cautious with Pits and other large, powerful dogs in person, and at the dog park. More than one off leash that's anything but obviously very well-trained and well-behaved is probably a sign that it's time for me and my (very large, but ludicrously passive) dog to be somewhere else.

eracer
05-22-2011, 17:51
Pit bulls? Unpossible.

glockski
05-22-2011, 18:02
If you have no experience, how does your gut tell you that?

Pit bulls are just dogs, unfortunately they are strong tough dogs with a reputation, which means they are often owned by dumbasses who try to make them into anything from fighting dogs to homemade attack dogs, "because dey pitbulls, dawg."

Pitbulls are like minivans, they are good, practical and would be great to own, but they have a reputation because they attract a really bad class of owner.
Well said

Flared_Nostrils
05-22-2011, 18:09

I live very close to where this happened as well and have talked to the shooter at a local gun shop before...
(He seems like someone who knows his way around firearm logistics)

The park where this happened is not an off leash park, but it is common for people to play fetch with their dog's off leash there.
It's assumed that people are in control of the dogs when off leash.
Having said that... The Pit Bull owner was just a typical idiot with dogs that shouldn't be off leash at a park like that at all.
No way... No how.
There's no reason in the world that he should have let his dogs out his vehicle at this park without leashes.
And yes, any locals here would say the "shooter" playing fetch with his dog was fine... Judegment call, but most wouldn't bat an eye...
3 pit bulls running off leash there?
That would have people asking the owner why he isn't at the big off leash park close by.
The pit bull owner was asking for trouble.
Just a typical young fool with pit bulls right out of "central casting"...
The reason so many good dog owners get a bad rap.
Scary to think of bullets flying around at a place like that...
Hope the shooter was fully aware of what was behind the dog at the time.
Lot's of traffic and people there.

Berto
05-22-2011, 21:09
I live very close to where this happened as well and have talked to the shooter at a local gun shop before...
(He seems like someone who knows his way around firearm logistics)

The park where this happened is not an off leash park, but it is common for people to play fetch with their dog's off leash there.
It's assumed that people are in control of the dogs when off leash.
Having said that... The Pit Bull owner was just a typical idiot with dogs that shouldn't be off leash at a park like that at all.
No way... No how.
There's no reason in the world that he should have let his dogs out his vehicle at this park without leashes.
And yes, any locals here would say the "shooter" playing fetch with his dog was fine... Judegment call, but most wouldn't bat an eye...
3 pit bulls running off leash there?
That would have people asking the owner why he isn't at the big off leash park close by.
The pit bull owner was asking for trouble.
Just a typical young fool with pit bulls right out of "central casting"...
The reason so many good dog owners get a bad rap.
Scary to think of bullets flying around at a place like that...
Hope the shooter was fully aware of what was behind the dog at the time.
Lot's of traffic and people there.

I agree totally.
I used to frequent the gym he lifts at, he's a strong and knowledgable guy...both firearms and empty hand.
I defend pits pretty frequently, can't defend the owner though.
Owning any large dog is a chore, owning three (likely unfixed) and letting them roam free at Juanita bay is plain asnine.

VinnieD
05-23-2011, 04:07
Pit or poodle. If a DOG attacks you shoot it. End of story.

Brucev
05-29-2011, 20:32
Good for the man who shot. Now, he needs to sue the negligent owner of the pit bulls. They need to be killed. And the owner needs to be required to pay a judgment to the man who was attacked.

dcycleman
06-10-2011, 18:07
You are ignorant

badge315
06-11-2011, 07:05
For those who support 'banning' pit bulls, what exactly would that entail?

Rounding up all pit bulls and exterminating them? Door-to-door searches looking for pit bulls? How would a determination be made whether a dog was actually a pit bull or not? Would "it looks like a pit bull" be sufficient? Would pit bull owners be offered any compensation for the loss of their property?

Would those in favor of exterminating pit bulls also support exterminating all species of dangerous animals such as bears, alligators, sharks, etc.?

Saying "we oughta ban 'em" is one thing, but I suspect that the logistics involved in implementing a ban would be somewhat problematic.

93GT
06-11-2011, 11:37
These threads always end up entertaining to say the least. Anyone know what kind of handgun he was carrying?

stlguntrader
06-11-2011, 13:11
Half the dogs I've whacked have been pits.

your so full of it, everyone on here that has comment negatively about pitbulls are probably racist against certain ethnicity groups as well, I dont know whats scarier a pack of pitbulls or a black man with a gun is what you want to say...My 5 yr old C.H.A.M.P Missouri certified therapy dog, visits children hospitals and spreads love to kids on their death bed, one kids dying wish was to see my pepper one last time...

hoven88
06-11-2011, 13:39
your so full of it, everyone on here that has comment negatively about pitbulls are probably racist against certain ethnicity groups as well, I dont know whats scarier a pack of pitbulls or a black man with a gun is what you want to say...My 5 yr old C.H.A.M.P Missouri certified therapy dog, visits children hospitals and spreads love to kids on their death bed, one kids dying wish was to see my pepper one last time...

Cool story bro

93GT
06-11-2011, 14:28
Then I found a 20 dollar bill...

Peace Officer
05-13-2012, 08:15
A good pit bull is a dead pit bull.

Peace Officer
07-28-2012, 21:06
A good pit bull is a deak pit bull!