Just want to say "Thanks" Sam.. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Just want to say "Thanks" Sam..

MooseJaw
05-22-2011, 19:48
I have read a lot of your posts, on numerous Forums and even other Boards..

And I just want to say Thank You for the time and effort you put in to keep the information flowing and on an even keel..

I don't know what insight you have, but you must have very good sources..

If you ever decide to run for Office, let us know..

Meantime, stay safe.. and keep posting.

CJStudent
05-22-2011, 19:49
Agreed! :thumbsup:

4949shooter
05-22-2011, 20:04
Sam is a good man.

txleapd
05-22-2011, 20:09
Sam is very knowledgeable, and articulate. I take every opportunity to learn from him that I can.

Vigilant
05-22-2011, 20:20
How about a Spade/Dragoon ticket for Presidente in 2012?

CJStudent
05-22-2011, 20:46

:perfect10:

Hack
05-23-2011, 03:14

Interesting. Very interesting. Of course, you would get from the opposition things like:

Don't talk to the police.

The kings of OFAK, but how is their experience in diplomacy?

Very plain spoken, and know how to tell you to go to hell, and don't care if you look forward to the trip.

A handgun for every law abiding person, and a rifle too. So as to equip the people to defend themselves and kill the perp before the cops show up.

And, the funny thing is this all sounds fine to me. With the exception of don't talk to the police.

articulate
05-24-2011, 15:21
Another big thanks to Sam! I've actually been meaning to say something about how much I appreciate what you're attempting to do. Me personally, I just don't have the patience or tolerance threshold to remain as composed as you in the face of such complete absurdity. Just don't wear yourself out!

blueiron
05-24-2011, 15:49
Recently, there are has been a lot of negative publicity about cops in Arizona: MCSO employees smuggling illegal aliens; A former Marine and Tempe cop driving like an idiot in another city and then leading that agency's cops on a wild pursuit - then showing up to duty drunk off his keister; a Phoenix detective stealing drugs from the property room and replacing them with OTC drugs; tens of thousands of dollars missing from the Surprise PD property roo,; and many other acts of criminality and stupidity.

Sam is an example of the polar opposite of the above. He is my brother and for that I am grateful and proud to call him brother.

Dukeboy01
05-24-2011, 20:20
He deserves extra hazardous duty pay for the nonsense he's been putting up with in the recent 4th amendment threads over in GNG and PI. Dragoon too.

Fed Five Oh
05-24-2011, 20:42
Sam and other very patient LEO's have schooled the super patriots lately. My hat is off to them for the effort, even though it was wasted time.

Three cheers for Sam!

Hip Hip Hooray!

Hip Hip Hooray!

Hip Hip Hooray!

Sam Spade
05-24-2011, 21:05
:embarassed:

I go and spend a day displaying the violence inherent in the system and come back to this---which is undoubtedly an attempt to stick me with the bar tab. :cool:

You're all very kind. Gotta run again; so many doors, so few rams. Back when I can.

Vigilant
05-24-2011, 21:09
So many doors, so few rams. Another good candidate for a sig line. :thumbsup:

Mayhem like Me
05-25-2011, 10:03
kudos to Sam he makes up for what I lack in patience and other niceties... He is a good man