(p)mags on sale at Joe Bob's [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : (p)mags on sale at Joe Bob's

Poolman21
05-23-2011, 13:58
Just letting everyone know (p)mags are on sale at www.joeboboutfitters.com

Use the code HIGHCAP for 10% off + free shipping on orders over $90.

7 Window p-mags came out to $13.36 each shipped and 8 non-window were $11.70 each shipped. Can't beat that!

Colemanator
05-23-2011, 14:33
Very good price. May have to pick up a few extras.

JoeBobOutfitters
05-23-2011, 17:18
Just an FYI, the order doesn't have to be JUST high-cap magazines, but the total of the order must be $100+. Any 20+rd magazines on the order will be discounted accordingly using the coupon code, if that all make sense. :supergrin:

flynshoot
05-23-2011, 20:11
Thanks JBO!! Order placed and welcome to GT.

Steamboat Bill
05-24-2011, 11:39
This is the second time I have ordered magazines from Joe Bob's.

They had the order out for shipment about 3 hours after I placed it. Delivery to my door in Texas three days later.

Great price, great service.

Jr.
05-24-2011, 17:12
My order just shipped within 1 hour of ordering. Great customer service.

Randy from Kansas
05-24-2011, 19:38
I got my order from Joe Bobs today, ordered Sunday evening. That's good service
Oh and the Tee shirt is nice too

JoeBobOutfitters
05-24-2011, 22:11
I got my order from Joe Bobs today, ordered Sunday evening. That's good service
Oh and the Tee shirt is nice too

That's kinda cheatin' if you only live ~100 miles away though :supergrin:

Randy from Kansas
05-25-2011, 09:31
So I would have driven down to pick up the parts but work gets in the way. And knowing the Post office I bet it went to Kansas City before it came here.

You going to get tall sizes on those tee shirts??

JoeBobOutfitters
05-25-2011, 21:27
So I would have driven down to pick up the parts but work gets in the way. And knowing the Post office I bet it went to Kansas City before it came here.

You going to get tall sizes on those tee shirts??

At this time Hays is a USPS Hub, so shipments ship straight out of Hays to quite a few places, but I think a mail truck goes straight to Salina, but at least Wichita. They're contemplating taking our Hub away and moving it all to Salina which could theoretically slow some USPS shipments westward down, but the east shipments wouldn't be hampered. Would move our 8PM cutoff time to 6PM though, which we generally take full advantage of:steamed:

We don't offer tall size tee's as they're pretty expensive honestly and demand is pretty low. It adds a couple bucks to each "tall" tshirt, and the logistics of having tall's in lots of sizes/colors complicates things even more. I own a screenprinting shop as well (HaysTees)..hence the vertically integrated tshirt pipeline :supergrin:.

flynshoot
05-26-2011, 14:16
JBO is G2G. Very fast shipping, decent pricing, and items were packed well.

Thanks

bonetown
05-26-2011, 14:25
I've ordered from Joe Bobs a few times and they've always impressed me. Make sure you ask for a free T-Shirt. They sent me 2 last time I placed an order :)

RMTactical
05-27-2011, 11:07
Great price. Wish I had some money right now... I would pick some up.

sgt-spam
05-27-2011, 13:37
I've placed more than a few orders with Joe Bob - fast shipping and great customer service!

JoeBobOutfitters
05-30-2011, 21:13
Good to hear there is an overall positive feel on orders through us :thumbsup:

Our mag sale ended on Friday, but, we do offer pretty good pricing everyday of the week along with free freight on orders $90+