Paging Sam Spade. Sam Spade please pick up the white courtesy phone [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Paging Sam Spade. Sam Spade please pick up the white courtesy phone

Dukeboy01
05-26-2011, 18:38
The usual suspects over in PI want to be smacked around a bit, if you're up for it.

http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1345539

It's pretty low hanging fruit, if any of the rest of ya'll want to go play...

Dragoon44
05-26-2011, 19:16
And don't miss this breathtaking end game strategy when FalseFlag and his compatriots take back the Republic.

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1345440

Dukeboy01
05-26-2011, 19:29
And don't miss this breathtaking end game strategy when FalseFlag and his compatriots take back the Republic.

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1345440

Did I miss the thread where someone finally got FF to admit he's not really an LEO? He doesn't seem to be claiming it in that thread you linked.

"Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right..."

Dragoon44
05-26-2011, 19:34
Did I miss the thread where someone finally got FF to admit he's not really an LEO? He doesn't seem to be claiming it in that thread you linked.

He says he will no longer discuss his copness. besides according to him being a cop is no different that any other job, like the garbage collector or the waste water treatment plant. I was going to argue with him until I realized that in his case he was right.

ateamer
05-26-2011, 19:50
What a bunch of idiots. It'd be a miracle if they ever left their mothers' basements, but then they couldn't go over to the freezer every few minutes to look at her head.

Newcop761
05-26-2011, 21:12
What a bunch of idiots. It'd be a miracle if they ever left their mothers' basements, but then they couldn't go over to the freezer every few minutes to look at her head.

That is EPIC! :rofl:

Rohniss
05-26-2011, 21:25

OH PLEASE GOD YES...

TRY IT. PLEASE. I'M BEGGING YOU.

I'd love the chance to show some little treacherous peons some real JBT, Stasi, Gestapo, NKVD ****...

They love to fantasize about overthrowing and murdering agents of the lawful government of the U.S.

I'd have more fun suppressing said revolution. Hell I'd do it Pro Bono.

EDIT:

Not that I'm speaking in reference to any individual specific poster on this site... Unless said poster is a Sovereign Citizen, or other Treasonous, Anarchist, scumbag who advocates the overthrow of the duly elected U.S., State, or Local governments.

MeefZah
05-26-2011, 21:32

:rofl:

x_out86
05-26-2011, 21:38
I dont know how Dragoon and Sam Spade or any of the rest of you can even stand to venture over there. More than about 2 minutes there and my head wants to explode with endless questions about who these people really are and how many drugs their mother did while pregnant.

Its almost as bad as watching LEO videos on YouTube and trying to find a shred of common sense in about 98% of all comments.

Good lord...Just this conversation has made my head hurt. Time for a beer....

Sam Spade
05-26-2011, 22:00
Kgun9.com

Helmet cam of a highly condemned warrant service. Let the games renew.

I'll be back. /arnie

EOD3
05-26-2011, 22:20
Isn't there a law against shooting fish in a barrel? :cool:

Newcop761
05-26-2011, 22:26
No. What about playing on their paranoid delusions?

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=17407467&postcount=12

Rohniss
05-26-2011, 22:28

Beautiful...

:perfect10:

CJStudent
05-27-2011, 08:30

:rofl: :rofl: :perfect10:

Farkin' awesome, lol.

G21FAN
05-27-2011, 09:37
I think False Flag is an idiot government worker trying to get the ignorant hotheads stirred up so th govt can censure the site under the "patriot act".

doorop is an democratic underground member trolling it up for grits and shiggles, and has at least one other account on here.

brd
05-27-2011, 12:02
What happens when the popo has the same attitude as the feds n tsa?

1200feather
05-27-2011, 12:04

He's too busy worrying about how they faked the moon landing AND the birth certificate.

G21FAN
05-27-2011, 12:07
^^^:rofl:^^^

PuroMexicano
05-27-2011, 13:00
Oh man, I dunno whether to laugh or cry at the IGNORANT AND PARANOID comments of those morons, specially falseflag and barbwired

I'd rather laugh rolling on the floor...
:rofl: :rofl:

Kadetklapp
05-27-2011, 13:06
Oh man, I dunno whether to laugh or cry at the IGNORANT AND PARANOID comments of those morons, specially falseflag and barbwired

I'd rather laugh rolling on the floor...
:rofl: :rofl:

It's a shame really. I was enjoying barbedwire's posts in the survival and preparedness forum because I felt he was informative, but as more and more of his true colors started to show, it became apparent that he was just another anti-US "sovereign" with something to prove.

TBO
05-27-2011, 13:24
FWIW:

I think an amazingly diverse crowd can talk/relate/interact with each other...

...as long as Politics and/or Religion are left out.

Unfortunately, those two topics often pop up, and unfortunately some folks cannot leave one or the other out of their daily conversations.

Of course, it would probably be quite boring if they could. :tease:

jmho

CAcop
05-27-2011, 13:27
It's a shame really. I was enjoying barbedwire's posts in the survival and preparedness forum because I felt he was informative, but as more and more of his true colors started to show, it became apparent that he was just another anti-US "sovereign" with something to prove.

Pre election in GTPI he was pretty lucid when it came to politics. Now he is just out to lunch hating on Obama like the far left did to Bush. Just rabid, no logical thought.