Troy rear flip only $88 Primary Arms Memorial Day Dale [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Troy rear flip only $88 Primary Arms Memorial Day Dale

MARSH1
05-28-2011, 14:56
Just a heads up for the Black Rifle forum.

Marshall

Troy Folding Rear Battlesight (Black)

We made a special purchase direct from Troy on their popular rear flip Battlesight in black.
Use the drop down menu for your discounted front rear set.

Only $88
Reg $119

http://www.primaryarms.com/product.sc?productId=55&categoryId=302

Limit one per household. Limited to stock on hand. Sale ends Midnight CST 5/30/2011 Sale price does not apply to Di-Optic version.

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb190/marsh2001/Web%20photos/troy4.jpg

micdude
05-28-2011, 23:32
Can you say bye bye money :supergrin:

djegators
05-29-2011, 07:11
Thanks Marshall. Already ordered one along with a BCM CH...can't touch your prices on either item.

...sorry, what did you say? You were going to give me free shipping too? :wavey:

faawrenchbndr
05-29-2011, 12:49
Awesome,.....order placed! :patriot:

cmalone1
05-29-2011, 18:34
Just sent in my order for the back and front HK sights!! I was riding the fence on picking up a set of troys and you guys just made the decision for me!! Thanks a lot!!

djegators
05-30-2011, 07:30
Very surprised to have just received email that my order is shipped. Wouldn't expect that over any weekend, let alone a holiday.

faawrenchbndr
05-30-2011, 07:39
Very surprised to have just received email that my order is shipped.
Wouldn't expect that over any weekend, let alone a holiday.

I'm not,......that's typical of Marshall! First class service! :thumbsup:

dfsutton
05-30-2011, 08:23
Very surprised to have just received email that my order is shipped. Wouldn't expect that over any weekend, let alone a holiday.

I just got e-mailed that my order is shipping. Guess it will actually ship tomorrow though.

Great price on this, and from the looks of it, seems like great customer service also.

MARSH1
05-30-2011, 09:10
I just got e-mailed that my order is shipping. Guess it will actually ship tomorrow though.

Great price on this, and from the looks of it, seems like great customer service also.

They won't actually ship until tomorrow but when you get the notice it means it is packed, labeled and ready to go. USPS order will get delivered to the mail post office first think in the morning.

Thanks
Marshall

dfsutton
05-30-2011, 09:53
They won't actually ship until tomorrow but when you get the notice it means it is packed, labeled and ready to go. USPS order will get delivered to the mail post office first think in the morning.

Thanks
Marshall

Please don't take what I read earlier as a complaint. More of an observance.

In fact, I am impressed that you are at work getting this stuff ready to ship on this Memorial day. I am also at work (the only one) because I have to in-process a new employee that has to begin tomorrow. Otherwise I would be at home with the wife and kid.

I am very pleased at the price you are offering this product for. In fact, my cousin was the one who let me know about it (he found it on his own, not on here) and we both ordered one. So, when you ship two to Metairie, LA, those are for us.