F___ you and your high powered rifle! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : F___ you and your high powered rifle!

wjv
05-29-2011, 15:20
"F___ you and your high powered rifle!"
The Gary Fadden incident - The Ayoob files

You wrote:

Lesson: Keep communications as handy as your gun. Bad guys fear resolutely armed people, not weapons. Remember that full auto can stop a fight--but start an indictment.

In light of this comment, what do you think of the "Slide Fire Solutions SSAR-15 Bump Fire Stock".

Very good review of the item by a GT member. . .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0BgLk1i9yY

Mas Ayoob
05-30-2011, 11:13
"If it looks like a duck...":supergrin::supergrin:

wjv
06-01-2011, 13:25
I sorta felt the same way. Not sure that a jury would understand (or even care about) the difference between full auto and bump fire.

Don't really want one as I would have to change out my buffer tube, and also the cost of feeding a "full auto" is rather prohibitive. :shocked: But as an engineer I have to admire the ingenuity of the design. It really appears to work as advertised.

I can see this device selling quite well. It will only be a matter of time before one is used in a defensive (or criminal) situation. At that time it will be interesting to see if charges are brought based on the "full auto" aspect.

Wouldn't be surprised to see them banned in places like NJ, NY, CA, IL and such. . . While in WY and MT they will probably hand them out as door prizes at the County Fair! :supergrin: