Joke [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Joke

python1340
02-13-2003, 00:44
An Israeli doctor says "Medicine in my country is so advanced that we can take a kidney out of one man, put it in another, and have him looking for work in six weeks."

A German doctor says "That is nothing, we can take a lung out of one person, put it in another, and have him looking for work in four weeks.

A Russian doctor says "In my country, medicine is so advanced that we can take half a heart out of one person, put it in another, and have them both looking for work in two weeks."

The Texas doctor, not to be outdone, says "You guys are way behind. We recently took a man with no brains out of Texas, put him in the White House, and now half the country is looking for work."

Hines57
02-13-2003, 02:13
Are you lost?

go here: http://www.democraticunderground.com/

python1340
02-13-2003, 10:52
You are sadly mistaken if you think everyone that is pro-gun is pro-GWB, or even pro-Republican for that matter.

Go visit http://www.lp.org/

Steve Koski
02-13-2003, 14:51
No, but pro-gunners who are democrats are similar to ministers in a whorehouse.

python1340
02-13-2003, 15:06
Yes, hypocrites are everywhere.

LewisQ
02-13-2003, 16:26
We MUST be pro second ammendment and forget the partisan crap!

python1340
02-13-2003, 17:30
LewisQ, my thoughts exactly!

AC37
02-14-2003, 03:24
Okay, given, Republicans aren't perfect by any stretch of imagination, but they do tend to support the 2nd Am. a lot more than Democrats do! Unless I'm mistaken, Republicans are generally pro-gun, while Democrats are generally anti-gun.

python1340
02-14-2003, 09:39
True enough. I tend to vote against candidates who I feel are a credible threat to a freedom I enjoy. I usually like a Republican/Democrat balance in the Legislative, Judicial, and Executive branches of government.

HiddenEyes
02-14-2003, 17:24
Originally posted by python1340
True enough. I tend to vote against candidates who I feel are a credible threat to a freedom I enjoy. I usually like a Republican/Democrat balance in the Legislative, Judicial, and Executive branches of government.

That explains a lot;)

HiddenEyes:cool:

okie
02-14-2003, 21:03
I vote for the pro gun person weather Rep or dem:)

fastvfr
02-15-2003, 17:58
Apparently a few of the bretheren have yet to realize that neither Reps or Dems have ANY of our rights or interests in mind when writing their draconian laws.

It is a simple case of Divide and Conquer, my friends.

Reps play on your Gun Control fears for support. Dems play on your Anti-Abortionist fears to gain votes.

Each seeks to undermine the rights argued for by the other. You vote one sect out, and then the other, all the while they are both busily passing Acts that strip us of OUR rights, and remove guarantees from the Bill of Rights. The rights our forefathers tried to secure, often with their blood.

And where will it all end? Take a wild guess. Stars and Bars. Police state will be here soon because most of you were afraid to 'waste your vote'.

Go Libertarian or you won't HAVE a Home!

Regards.

Steve Koski
02-16-2003, 02:01
I agree that there are many unprincipled republicans, but the worst laws are always proposed and passed under democratic leadership. With republicans in charge the attention is elsewhere.

If voting for a pro-gun democrat gives the dem's the majority, you just lost.

GeorgeMack
02-16-2003, 09:51
Originally posted by python1340
An Israeli doctor says "Medicine in my country is so advanced that we can take a kidney out of one man, put it in another, and have him looking for work in six weeks."

A German doctor says "That is nothing, we can take a lung out of one person, put it in another, and have him looking for work in four weeks.

A Russian doctor says "In my country, medicine is so advanced that we can take half a heart out of one person, put it in another, and have them both looking for work in two weeks."

The Texas doctor, not to be outdone, says "You guys are way behind. We recently took a man with no brains out of Texas, put him in the White House, and now half the country is looking for work."

This the Lighter Side not the Dumber Side

woodchuck
02-16-2003, 17:16
You guys need to lighten up and enjoy the joke for what it is,
a JOKE!!!

joegerardi
02-17-2003, 06:47
Let's take the political debates to GNG folks. This it "The Lighter Side," and just because you don't agree with a person's politics is no cause to attack them. Python has as much right to post that joke as anyone does a Dem-bashing joke.

..Joe