nice letter from sacs [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : nice letter from sacs

woodrowNC
05-30-2011, 05:35
the last six months of medical probs have put my gun fund at an all time low. which brings me to a letter i recieved from sacs telling me to take all the time i need to pay for my gi. nice as they could be. amanda, of the custom shop was wonderful. explained my situation and she was more than understanding. told me, in a handwritten note, to take my time. it'll be there as long as i need it to be. my kind of company. they'll see more of my business for sure. the gi will be great (by my standards). it's real great to do business with these kind of people. i can't put into words how much i appreciate that letter. long time colt fan, and now sa as well.

thanks Amanda.

jedi573
05-30-2011, 05:38
Some of the best customer service in the industry, from my experience. I'm glad they treated you well, and I hope your situation improves. :)

Andy

woodrowNC
05-30-2011, 05:43
thanks Andy. my first time with sacs, and i see what you mean. it really, really meant a lot.
my situation is improving, i just owe doctors out the ying yang. :embarassed:

G27RR
05-30-2011, 05:55
That's nice to hear. Hope you don't have to wait too long. What did you have done to it?

woodrowNC
05-30-2011, 06:22
That's nice to hear. Hope you don't have to wait too long. What did you have done to it?

as retarded as this may sound, i can't remember it all. at the time i sent it in i was still under anesthsia from the heart thing. i do know they upgraded me to armory kote for free. tool steel trigger job, which required their btgs. flat msh, 25lpi fs, novak lo mounts, tuned ex., extended ejector, polished feed ramp and throated barrel, lowered and flared. i know i'm forgetting something, but i haven't recieved an invoice yet. could have got a mil spec i know, but i don't like angled cs. this will be the farthest i've ever drifted from the original. i'd rather my work be internal.

faawrenchbndr
05-30-2011, 06:29
Awesome news,....thanks for sharing the Support you received.
Sorry to hear of the setback as well

woodrowNC
05-30-2011, 06:40
[QUOTE=faawrenchbndr;17422207]Awesome news,....thanks for sharing the Support you received.
Sorry to hear of the setback as well[/QUOTE

thanks for the kind words FAA. seems we have a little in common. i keep ch46's and h53's, harriers, and hueys in the air. MCAS Cherry Pt. NC.

as far as the setback, well, i'm about 2 wks from being invincible again. :cool: or so i think.

bac1023
05-30-2011, 07:56
the last six months of medical probs have put my gun fund at an all time low. which brings me to a letter i recieved from sacs telling me to take all the time i need to pay for my gi. nice as they could be. amanda, of the custom shop was wonderful. explained my situation and she was more than understanding. told me, in a handwritten note, to take my time. it'll be there as long as i need it to be. my kind of company. they'll see more of my business for sure. the gi will be great (by my standards). it's real great to do business with these kind of people. i can't put into words how much i appreciate that letter. long time colt fan, and now sa as well.

thanks Amanda.

Very cool indeed :cool:

MD357
05-30-2011, 08:20
People can say what they want about their ability, they are good people.

faawrenchbndr
05-30-2011, 08:20
......thanks for the kind words FAA. seems we have a little in common. i keep ch46's and h53's, harriers, and hueys in the air. MCAS Cherry Pt. NC.

as far as the setback, well, i'm about 2 wks from being invincible again. :cool: or so i think.

More than you realize,.......my last job was working at a C-130 DEPOT.
I worked Functional Test, did a LOT of work on Spec Ops birds, Gunships, Talons........

Quack
05-30-2011, 08:25
That's good to hear, they really are a customer oriented company.
It's also good to hear that you will be back to good health.

Quack
05-30-2011, 08:29
here's your build thread.

http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1311752

Cerebrus
05-30-2011, 08:46
Glad to hear that your recovery is going well..

38 Super Fan
05-30-2011, 09:59
That's some excellent CS there at SACS. Glad to hear you're getting better health-wise. :thumbsup:

G27RR
05-30-2011, 10:54
here's your build thread.

http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1311752

Sounds like a nice setup.