Who has QUALITY bcg in stock? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Who has QUALITY bcg in stock?

cfec2008
06-01-2011, 16:56
If anyone knows where I can find and order a new very good quality bolt carrier group such as bcm or larue or lmt, I would greatly appreciate the heads up. thank you

hottnucks
06-01-2011, 18:14
If anyone knows where I can find and order a new very good quality bolt carrier group such as bcm or larue or lmt, I would greatly appreciate the heads up. thank you

Noveske:
http://noveskerifleworks.com/cgi-bin/imcart/display.cgi?item_id=556bcg&cat=164&page=1&search=&since=&status=

MistoGators
06-01-2011, 18:24
http://www.palmettostatearmory.com/1746.php

boomhower
06-01-2011, 18:28
Colt (http://www.coltsmfg.com/ShopOnline/tabid/62/ProdID/304/Default.aspx) Can't get much better than that.

zhix
06-01-2011, 19:10
I just got the Palmetto BCG w/charging handle for $130 and IMO that's hard to beat for the specs and price. I havn't built anything new to try it in yet, but the carrier staking is the best I have seen.

Surplus Ammo and Arms has a US made auto BCG for $95, but it is not MP/HP.

LMT, CMT, DD, etc. are all out of stock at all the places I usually buy from.

kgain673
06-01-2011, 19:21
Has anyone noticed that parts go scarce all at the same time, regardless of the brand name. Makes you think?

boomhower
06-01-2011, 19:39
Has anyone noticed that parts go scarce all at the same time, regardless of the brand name. Makes you think?

No not really. It's a pretty well known fact that most parts are made by a few manufactures and rebranded at nauseum. Do you really think BCM makes anything? No, they are an assembler. What makes them top end is their quality control. They don't accept subpar parts and pay attention to detail. The same is true with a lot of companies but some do actual manufacturing like Noveske(namely barrels, well sort of) and Daniel Defense(pretty much the whole damn gun).

cfec2008
06-01-2011, 20:22
I just got the Palmetto BCG w/charging handle for $130 and IMO that's hard to beat for the specs and price. I havn't built anything new to try it in yet, but the carrier staking is the best I have seen.

I think cmt are in stock on bcm website. could be mistaken, but im pretty sure

cfec2008
06-01-2011, 20:28
I may just go with the noveske. Ill have to wait til friday to order. thats payday. My luck they'll be out of stock then. Wouldnt that suck. Reason I was asking yall about these bcg is that I am going to try and do a build. I have a yhm lower complete when my magpul ctr stock gets here. Then I will order the upper reciever from BCM, as well as some of the other small parts. Wanted to order a BCM cold hammer forged 16 in barrel from them, but of course their also out of stock. Noveske barrels are very high. Any suggestions on this part of the build?

Feanor
06-01-2011, 20:41

I just added another BCG from "Bravo Company USA" this afternoon. $69.00 plus shipping.

06-01-2011, 20:48
Also, don't forget Rainier Arms' BCG, http://www.rainierarms.com/?page=shop/detail&product_id=2012

hottnucks
06-01-2011, 20:54
Found another one...a little cheaper. Ranier Arms Thunder Bolt BCG
http://www.rainierarms.com/?page=shop/browse&category=ar15/m16_replacementparts-upper_boltcarrierassemblies&keyword=&pagenumber=2

Reb 56
06-01-2011, 21:59
I just added another BCG from "Bravo Company USA" this afternoon. $69.00 plus shipping.

You got a BCM BCG for $69.00 or did you mean just the bolt ?

Markasaurus
06-01-2011, 22:44
I can't speak about the BCG but I recommend a chrome plated bolt at least. My stag bolt cost $55 . It cleans up much easier.

micdude
06-01-2011, 22:54

Talked to surplus ammo and they said it's mp/hp tested :whistling: I was going to go by and look too but there about an hour away from me so I haven't got down there yet.

boomhower
06-02-2011, 02:48
Talked to surplus ammo and they said it's mp/hp tested :whistling: I was going to go by and look too but there about an hour away from me so I haven't got down there yet.

Probably batch tested, not individually.

glock031
06-02-2011, 09:51
http://www.coltsmfg.com/ShopOnline/tabid/62/CatID/35/Default.aspx

FatBoy
06-02-2011, 10:49
Smoke crack much??:faint::wow:

You meant B, as in Bolt, not BCG(Bolt Carrier Group) for $69. IF not please provide a linky.

Feanor
06-02-2011, 22:15
You got a BCM BCG for $69.00 or did you mean just the bolt ?

Good catch, I meant $139.00, $69.00 gets you the bolt assembly.:cool:

cfec2008
06-02-2011, 22:18
I live in tennessee, and talked to a guy on the phone in arizona this evening, and he may be able to get me a full auto lmt bcg. but i cant find a dd barrel anywhere. sucks

TexasNativeDRJH
06-03-2011, 20:01
My LaRue came in wihin a day of ordering. Are they not in stock right now?

cfec2008
06-03-2011, 21:16
My LaRue came in wihin a day of ordering. Are they not in stock right now?

hey, when i ordered their bcg and magpul stock from them they only charged me for the stock. then amy emaild me to tell me they were back ordered. so i cancelled the order for the bcg. then today i called them and the guy put one in the mail for me today, as well as a 12 in LaRue quad rail. How sweet is that.. only thing i like now is a barrel. Cant find a cold hammer forged middy in stock anywhere.

micdude
06-03-2011, 22:25
I live in tennessee, and talked to a guy on the phone in arizona this evening, and he may be able to get me a full auto lmt bcg. but i cant find a dd barrel anywhere. sucks

Here you go DD barrels in stock and they have BCG for 119.95 there bolts are:

Made in USA. Bolt is made of Mil-spec Carpenter 158 steel, shot-peened, MPI & HPT. Gas key is secured with grade 8 fasteners and staked per mil-spec. Bolt carrier is parkerized outside and chrome lined inside.

Add a charging handle for just $10

http://palmettostatearmory.com/ar-15-barrels.php

TexasNativeDRJH
06-06-2011, 14:21
hey, when i ordered their bcg and magpul stock from them they only charged me for the stock. then amy emaild me to tell me they were back ordered. so i cancelled the order for the bcg. then today i called them and the guy put one in the mail for me today, as well as a 12 in LaRue quad rail. How sweet is that.. only thing i like now is a barrel. Cant find a cold hammer forged middy in stock anywhere.

You got a free 12" rail? That is pretty sweet.

cfec2008
06-06-2011, 17:29
You got a free 12" rail? That is pretty sweet.

No, It wasnt free. Wish it was. My bcg should be here tomorrrow. I called them today and they said my rail was backordered. SURPRISE:faint:

TexasNativeDRJH
06-06-2011, 18:21
No, It wasnt free. Wish it was. My bcg should be here tomorrrow. I called them today and they said my rail was backordered. SURPRISE:faint:

Oh ok that sounded a little too good to be true. Sucks to wait but im sure you'll be happy with them when they come.

cfec2008
06-06-2011, 18:53
Oh ok that sounded a little too good to be true. Sucks to wait but im sure you'll be happy with them when they come.

I sure hope so. Ive done a lot of reading about LaRue here latley, and no one says that they dont like their products. I have read where a couple people thought Mark was a prick, but I could care less as long as he stand behind his stuff. Do you know if Danel Defense makes a non chromed barrel?

BBJones
06-06-2011, 19:55
I sure hope so. Ive done a lot of reading about LaRue here latley, and no one says that they dont like their products. I have read where a couple people thought Mark was a prick, but I could care less as long as he stand behind his stuff. Do you know if Danel Defense makes a non chromed barrel?

No they don't. I replied to your other thread.

cfec2008
06-22-2011, 19:32
check out pics of my finished rifle. the post is title pictures of ar build, my first. its in the black rifle forums.

faawrenchbndr
06-23-2011, 04:50
Chromed parts are nice but not needed. Do yourself a favor, put a BCM or a Daniel Defense BCG
on back order. You WILL be glad you did.

StevieJ
06-23-2011, 09:04
Daniel Defense BCG in stock at Rainier Arms: http://www.rainierarms.com/?page=shop/detail&product_id=1578

Teecher45
06-24-2011, 00:16
FailZero not worth the money?