BamaTrooper
06-03-2011, 18:27
Burglary investigation
Grow operation
Self desanguination

http://blog.al.com/live/2011/06/mobile_police_discover_elabora.html

Patchman
06-03-2011, 19:21
The man, who was not identified by police Friday, saw the officers, ran back to his truck and got into a physical struggle on the ground with two officers.

During the struggle the man pulled out a gun and shot himself in the head. He died at the scene.

“That’s where the brains of this whole operation lies,” said Lt. Randy Jackson, head of the narcotics unit.

OK, something might have gotten lost in the translation.

MeefZah
06-03-2011, 20:00
"The end result is ...those plants will not hit the streets in the city of Mobile.”

Only thang hittin' dem streets be his brains!

Panzergrenadier1979
06-03-2011, 21:35
Only thang hittin' dem streets be his brains!

:rofl:

You now owe me for the Sam Adams Latitude 48 IPA that I just spewed all over my keyboard....

ronduke
06-05-2011, 09:55
"I hope the family of the dead man sue the crap out of these officers who stuck there noses in where they did not belong WITHOUT A SEARCH WARRENT OR PROBUBLY CAUSE."

PROSOUTH
06-05-2011, 10:19
"I hope the family of the dead man sue the crap out of these officers who stuck there noses in where they did not belong WITHOUT A SEARCH WARRENT OR PROBUBLY CAUSE."

I don't know about Alabama but in Arizona this would definitely have been a bad shoot!!!!!

Here in Tennessee we would have called in the Crisis Team for the Subject and had him sent for mental evaluation with an involuntary committal for even thinking about an act such this.

Oh wait a minute that would probably be against his rights too........................

:rofl:

GPalmer
06-05-2011, 11:39
The building was leased to the man who was killed since 2009, Jackson said, and the owner had was unaware of what was going on inside. The man told the owner that he worked in construction.:shocked: