Issues with C&S trigger pull kit [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Issues with C&S trigger pull kit

Bowtie
06-03-2011, 20:14
The install went smooth. Got the thumb safety working nice. When I pull the trigger it only falls to half cock. Slide off it falls all the way but I dont see where it could be hitting anywhere..Any suggestions?

Quack
06-03-2011, 20:19
did you adjust your over-travel?

BuckyP
06-03-2011, 20:21
Check the over travel adjustment. Test it by giving yourself more over travel then you need, then back off from there.

Or.... what he says. :laughabove:

Bowtie
06-03-2011, 20:33
Thats what I thought at first but my adjustment screw is lock-tite solid. so I pulled the mag release and its still the same. It falls all the way with slide off..

knedrgr
06-03-2011, 20:59
Disconnector issue is my guess.

pistolwrench
06-03-2011, 21:06
Assemble without the grip safety.
With the slide on, notice the disco barely contacting and sliding past the sear legs.
With slide off, notice the disconnector is sitting higher and makes solid contact with the sear legs.
Either remove material from the top of the disco or deepen the disco cut in the slide.

P.S.,
It's always helpful to mention what frame and slide are involved.

Bowtie
06-03-2011, 21:11
Springfield Armory Loaded..

Bowtie
06-03-2011, 21:53
Assemble without the grip safety.
With the slide on, notice the disco barely contacting and sliding past the sear legs.
With slide off, notice the disconnector is sitting higher and makes solid contact with the sear legs.
Either remove material from the top of the disco or deepen the disco cut in the slide.

P.S.,
It's always helpful to mention what frame and slide are involved.

You Sir, Are the MAN! Took very little off the top of the disco and she's all better..Checked all safeties, all is good. Now i need to go out and put a few rounds through it before it goes back in the holster..

Thank you and everyone who jump in with ideas..