Another unjustified shooting in southern AZ [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Another unjustified shooting in southern AZ

Sam Spade
06-03-2011, 22:10
How do I know? Why, because the dead guy's wife, er, baby mama, has said so:

http://www.kgun9.com/story/14837348/pregnant-woman-assaulted-by-boyfriend-police-fire

For all you newer guys, let me give you an observation earned over years. The product of the various media is not news or entertainment. Their sole product is viewers, which they sell to their advertisers. Once you get that, many things become clear.

EOD3
06-03-2011, 22:31
BBBbut it wasn't a "pointy knife" he was using to stab holes in the walls. He was only a skinny little dwarf with a bread knife, not REALLY dangerous. And then there's the ALWAYS popular "they could have shot him in the leg".

One less Roach in the world. I hope the breeder tells the "fish poop" not to take a knife to a gunfight. :cool:

DaBigBR
06-04-2011, 01:06
Another one? SERIOUSLY! You AZ guys need to buckle down and get your **** together!!!

Cochese
06-04-2011, 02:29
Next time dumb *****, just take your ass whippin and don't call the law.

MeefZah
06-04-2011, 03:33
I agree. The cops should have showed up, looked around, recognized that the ***** had it coming, and left Roach (great name) to beat on her some more.

Ajon412
06-04-2011, 04:01
Next time dumb *****, just take your ass whippin and don't call the law.

I was just thinking the same thing....Don't call the PO-PO, handle it yourself...Problem solved....:whistling:

TBO
06-04-2011, 06:41
Why is it when people call the police and get a please response they act surprised.

Dragoon44
06-04-2011, 07:05
The situation didn't require lethal force, but the two whiners were hiding in another apartment because.........oh yeah, because they obviously feared for their lives.

And if only they had tasered him and shot him n the leg then Ms. knocked up could have looked forward many more 911 calls, sadly, she is now denied that joy.

cowboywannabe
06-04-2011, 07:41
dats what you git whins you talk to da pole-eeses.

merlynusn
06-04-2011, 08:06
I'd say the officer did a good job with that situation.

And I don't know how many of you have cut yourself with a bread knife, but that sucker can cut quick and deep. I almost needed stitches once trying to cut a bagel. Now I just buy the pre-cut ones.

grizz
06-04-2011, 08:34
What a shame. Little Roach is now deprived of an obviously excellent role model (Big Roach). Unfortunately, he was able to pass on his DNA before he received his copper jacketed key to the city.

steveksux
06-04-2011, 09:34
Now the little roachlette will never get to know his father....

Well, on the bright side, maybe that means the little tyke will have half a chance at leading a productive life!

Randy

steveksux
06-04-2011, 09:35
The situation didn't require lethal force, but the two whiners were hiding in another apartment because.........oh yeah, because they obviously feared for their lives.Not necessarily. They probably only called the cops because they were hoping to score some second hand donuts... :rofl::tongueout:

Randy

Sam Spade
06-04-2011, 09:50
I won't be able to consider this an official act of repression until one of those little shrines pops up where the Roach met the Raid. You know: candles, a picture of the dearly departed in his prom tux, a flag or two, some flowers shoplifted from a nearby store. Maybe an empty 40 to give it real class. That's "40", you insensitive louts---the evidence boys picked up all the .40s.

MeefZah
06-04-2011, 10:36
I won't be able to consider this an official act of repression until one of those little shrines pops up where the Roach met the Raid. You know: candles, a picture of the dearly departed in his prom tux, a flag or two, some flowers shoplifted from a nearby store. Maybe an empty 40 to give it real class. That's "40", you insensitive louts---the evidence boys picked up all the .40s.

:rofl:

Misty02
06-04-2011, 10:53
I canít believe that a woman that was being assaulted would have such a response toward those that showed up to protect her. And people call me a coward because I would limit my involvement to calling 911 if I am a witness to a woman being beaten? :upeyes:

Dragoon44
06-04-2011, 11:06
I canít believe that a woman that was being assaulted would have such a response toward those that showed up to protect her. And people call me a coward because I would limit my involvement to calling 911 if I am a witness to a woman being beaten? :upeyes:

Tht is a mild response, in many cases once you hook the guy up and are taking him to jail the Significant other" then attacks the cops.

Dalton Wayne
06-04-2011, 13:26
copper jacketed key to the city.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pepper45
06-04-2011, 15:52
You sir, owe me a keyboard. I haven't laughed that hard in a week.

ICARRY2
06-04-2011, 16:08
Now the little roachlette will never get to know his father....

Well, on the bright side, maybe that means the little tyke will have half a chance at leading a productive life!

Randy

I wish that were the case. Unfortunately, this is the type of guy the pregnant woman is attracted to. So more than likely, her 11 year old son and the baby will just have to watch mommy get beaten up by someone else, if not themselves as well. I wouldn't be surprised if the woman has been beaten up before by other DB guys.

EOD3
06-05-2011, 02:25

As soon as the "mutt" figures out her "dude" is on his way to jail, she will turn on the officer(s) like a rabid dog. Never, EVER, turn your back to anyone in a domestic situation. :cool:

msu_grad_121
06-05-2011, 11:46
I made the mistake of reading a couple of the responses after the article. Now I've got to find my migraine medication. Apparently Sheriff Dupnik isn't that popular amongst the scumbag voters (which is funny since this isn't a deputy), each one of which is an expert markman and a content expert on police tactics and procedures.

I especially loved how the baby mama and neighbor feel justified in questioning the actions of the officer, but both were hiding in their apartments and didn't see any of the incident. The neighbor especially has no right to complain, since apparently HE tried to stop this "120 pound guy that's 5-foot-3" armed with a knife and wasn't able to, but the responding officer is somehow supposed to just miracle this mook to stop his actions? Please...

I don't know what people really expect of the police sometimes. Respond, show the bad guy the red "S" on our chest and the situation becomes all roses and gum drops? Sigh... I gotta go take care of this headache.

alaskacop556
06-05-2011, 14:38
I made the mistake of reading a couple of the responses after the article. Now I've got to find my migraine medication. Apparently Sheriff Dupnik isn't that popular amongst the scumbag voters (which is funny since this isn't a deputy), each one of which is an expert markman and a content expert on police tactics and procedures.

I especially loved how the baby mama and neighbor feel justified in questioning the actions of the officer, but both were hiding in their apartments and didn't see any of the incident. The neighbor especially has no right to complain, since apparently HE tried to stop this "120 pound guy that's 5-foot-3" armed with a knife and wasn't able to, but the responding officer is somehow supposed to just miracle this mook to stop his actions? Please...

I don't know what people really expect of the police sometimes. Respond, show the bad guy the red "S" on our chest and the situation becomes all roses and gum drops? Sigh... I gotta go take care of this headache.

I blame the "Law and Order" Channel and all the other cop drama's out there that make people think that it what cops do; solve major crimes in one hour (and only have one case to work) and strut around displaying guns but never using them (except to shot an arm or leg).

VA27
06-05-2011, 16:38
I'm thinkin' that the AZ school system is to blame. They should have had a class every year starting in say, sixth grade, where they teach that if you point a gun or shake a knife at a police officer, your birth certificate can be canceled.

redneck1861
06-05-2011, 22:23
I'd say the officer did a good job with that situation.

And I don't know how many of you have cut yourself with a bread knife, but that sucker can cut quick and deep. I almost needed stitches once trying to cut a bagel. Now I just buy the pre-cut ones.

Thats one of those stories that you dont want to be honest about.

MarcDW
06-06-2011, 06:51
...Now I have to tell my son when he's born why his dad's not there" she said...
Well I guess that only difference in the story will be from "...he's hiding from the cops because of the late child support payments." to "The cops were faster with your father then with your brothers Daddy!"