1911 forum needs more insomniacs [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : 1911 forum needs more insomniacs

woodrowNC
06-04-2011, 03:24
i suffer from excess adrenaline. all part of the enlarged heart thing. i sometimes go days without sleep. it's the genetic heart problem that caused my open heart surgery. that, or as knedrgr so eloquently put it "crack addict".
so i thought i'd let yall in on my plan. monthy payments to sacs to get my redone gi home, half down and 75 bucks a pay period for 18 wks to get my stinger from cj. the colt at css is almost done, but thankfully paid for. all doable, no probs. but there's this little thing of an upcoming gun show in which i'm sure ther'll be a sa mil spec or a colt 1991a1, both near and dear to my heart. i seldom buy pistols with the intention of selling them. rifles otoh, i'll purchase knowing i'll run across a deal, trade or outright sell to fund a pistol. i have many. some mean alot, and are not for sale. some are spur of the moment impulse buys that i know i won't keep. cutting to the chase, my guns are very well cared for, and would make a fine addition to someones collection. i kon't really want to sell off much, but it may become necessary. dibs to all my friends at gt. as an aside, the 1892 winchester and my ar-15's are not for sale. but, a bhp worked by wayne novak is, and knowing you never get out of it what you have in it, it'll be a good deal. he did wonderful work. as always, your satisfaction is garaunteed. sorry for the long post but i am wide awake.
thanks for your time.

CMG
06-04-2011, 11:10
I work 12-hour night shifts.

woodrowNC
06-04-2011, 13:06

done that. bad. ok, you're excused. :cool:

Fedor
06-04-2011, 15:40

I've done that too. I got used to it, but I am much happier now working 0800 to 1700 and having weekends off.

BlayGlock
06-04-2011, 15:42
Im an insomniac. I honestly just work late all the time. Gotta hustle to make a buck.