Should al-Quaida have the right to bear arms? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Should al-Quaida have the right to bear arms?

HerrGlock
06-09-2011, 04:54
http://www.opednews.com/a/132897?show=votes#allcomments

Should al-Quaida have the right to bear arms?

Blast
06-09-2011, 05:04
No. But they have the right to be blown to itsy bitsy pieces by arms.:wavey:

samuse
06-09-2011, 05:10
I'm bettin' that guy doesn't have any guns or a clue as how to use one.

He's trying to justify his pansyness.

Jake Starr
06-09-2011, 05:19
Well one could get into trouble for shooting an unarmed person.:whistling:

-gunut-
06-09-2011, 05:26
I can't believe I read all that ****. The guy doesn't have the first clue about the meaning of the Second Amendment.

eracer
06-09-2011, 05:27
The guy that wrote that article should be prevented from buying a gun based on the fact that he is clearly mentally ill.

Rabid Rabbit
06-09-2011, 05:27
"The shot heard round the world" was a well-placed shot by a single musket- not a strafe of random rapid-fire assault bullets.

What does this mean? Somebody shot early and the fighting at concord commenced. I'm not aware of that shot hitting anything of significance. "Not a strafe of random...". he has no idea how battles were fought back then.

Mister_Beefy
06-09-2011, 09:56
terrorists have been using all our freedoms against us.

we also allow them to victimize us through our own failings, like all the ft hood shooting warning signs that were ignored.

the answer is not to curtail freedoms, but to remain free and when terrorists are found deal with them in the harshest manner possible. I mean evil harsh.

"oh, we can't profile them, that's not politically correct" and "oh, we can't do that, because then we'd be no better than the terrorists"

these are ideas that will help end us.

Gunnut 45/454
06-09-2011, 10:28
The simple answer to this idiot is! The US COTUS only applies to American citizens! The BoR only apllies to US citizens! So the though of Al Queda being allowed to carry/own firearms in the US is a non issue! Now if he's referring to US citizen Muslims being members of Al Queda then maybe we should just worry about using the laws on the books to prosecute them if they break them! I'm all in favor of the death penalty!:supergrin:

REA9mm
06-09-2011, 11:00
Wouldnt US citizens that identify as part of a terrorist group that is an enemy of the United States be guilty of treason? I'm not sure how this dude is even implying it's possible for Al Queda members living in the US to obtain a firearm legally.

Carrys
06-09-2011, 11:17
As al-Quaida isn't a Country and it doesn't have it's own Constitution, just what the devil is the author trying to say?

I know, I know.....all guns are bad and the bad people (read that anyone except me and those who think as I do) shouldn't be allowed anywhere near one. We haven't heard that before, eh?

Same old junk, just dressed up in a new rather nonsensical way.

Carrys
06-09-2011, 11:25
I'm not sure how this dude is even implying it's possible for Al Queda members living in the US to obtain a firearm legally.

What he's implying....to me, is not facts or sense of any kind, it's fear. And he's only implying it to those who already believe such nonsense. Such people are the only folks who subscribe to that notion any longer for the most part. He's simply preaching to his always there, always faithful choir.

As small as it is. That, and he needs to sell an article. No better way to do that among his group of followers than to make it an article about guns, abortion, immigration, race, and/or political polices they don't like.

DerekMK23
06-14-2011, 08:05
Its a well regulated malitia that is formed in the interest of the people sorry little turban heads dont share the same interests as US citizens. This is a stupid argument.

Jerry
06-14-2011, 10:41
Its a well regulated malitia that is formed in the interest of the people sorry little turban heads dont share the same interests as US citizens. This is a stupid argument.

A militia is not necessary in order for “The People” to bear arms but “The People” bearing arms IS necessary for the militia.

Since al-Quaida is an enemy of “The People” I’m pretty sure the law is quite clear on what should be done if a member or members are found in possession of firearms. If the member is a US citizen… we should still shoot traitors.

swinokur
06-14-2011, 10:43
Nah, they are all to friggin ugly and hairy to bare arms

DerekMK23
06-14-2011, 14:07
A militia is not necessary in order for “The People” to bear arms but “The People” bearing arms IS necessary for the militia.

Since al-Quaida is an enemy of “The People” I’m pretty sure the law is quite clear on what should be done if a member or members are found in possession of firearms. If the member is a US citizen… we should still shoot traitors.

Thanks for clarifying that you are 100% right!