CM9 night sights? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : CM9 night sights?

xdime
06-11-2011, 13:45
I have been doing some searching with no luck. So does anyone here know who makes a night sight set for the CM9? I am starting to think the gun is to new and no one has them out.:crying:

1smoothredneck
06-11-2011, 19:00
I have been doing some searching with no luck. So does anyone here know who makes a night sight set for the CM9? I am starting to think the gun is to new and no one has them out.:crying:
I do know Kahr pistols are notorious for difficult sight upgrades, so I would suggest a smith do it. As to availability, shoot an e-mail to Kahr arms, as the
night sights for a PM9 might work. I don't know for sure. Good Luck

phred119
06-13-2011, 16:21
Kahr sells nights sights for the CW series, the CM should be the same, but you may want to call Kahr and verify before ordering.
http://www.kahr.com/Sights/Kahr-Trijicon-Night-Sights-for-CW-Series.asp

up1911fan
06-13-2011, 17:04
as the
night sights for a PM9 might work. I don't know for sure. Good Luck

Except the CM9's front site is staked, not dovetailed.

boomhower
06-15-2011, 01:56
Except the CM9's front site is staked, not dovetailed.

This is one of the main reasons I haven't gotten one. They really need to offer a model from the factory with nights.

tpr7304
06-17-2011, 08:33
Kahr sells nights sights for the CW series, the CM should be the same, but you may want to call Kahr and verify before ordering.
http://www.kahr.com/Sights/Kahr-Trijicon-Night-Sights-for-CW-Series.asp

The CW series sights fit. I have them on my CM9.

icedevil
06-17-2011, 19:17

I believe Dawson Precision has them. There are a few different cuts so check out the Dawson site for details

Craig_phx
06-24-2011, 00:06
The CW series sights fit. I have them on my CM9.

I also have a CM9 and I too would like to install night sights. Did you buy your CW sights from Kahr? Did you install them yourself? If you had to pay a gunsmith how much did it cost?

Thanks!

tpr7304
06-25-2011, 16:03
I also have a CM9 and I too would like to install night sights. Did you buy your CW sights from Kahr? Did you install them yourself? If you had to pay a gunsmith how much did it cost?

Thanks!

I purchased the sights from the Kahr website. I took them and the slide to a local smith who charged me $5 to install them.