qestion for fishers [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : qestion for fishers

gumdokid
06-12-2011, 22:55
I am starting catfishing i have been having luck with worms was wondering any other suggestions to bring in some big ones.i have heard of people making a "majic spray" attractent what is this made out of. and also what is a good carp bait. i am fishing on a river that is about a mile from the lake erie any help is apprciated

TScottW99
06-12-2011, 23:03
I love to catfish this time of year. I use mostly live bait and go after the flatheads and large channel cats.

My favorite bait is a live, large chub and/or fallfish. Suckers are a close second. If we can not get to these we will fish with live bluegill or other perch.

For all things catfish and for local catfish tips check out the Catfish 1 forum... http://www.catfish1.com/forums/content/ Lot's of great catfish information there plus local forums.

Good luck!

thejellster05
06-13-2011, 20:28
I'm just now getting heavy into fishing and that www.catfish1.com site has helped me a lot! I even found local guys that are willing to show me the ropes. Good stuff!

Oh and I use worms or stink bait dough balls. (I just need more experience with live bait)