Going rate for a NIB Professional?? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Going rate for a NIB Professional??

picturethis
06-13-2011, 20:01
What is the ballpark for a NIB Professional? I may have one for sale. I'm not looking to get hated on for this post. I know a few people will say "I told you so" and that's fine, but I am just curious. This is NOT a for sale thread, just wondering.

picturethis
06-13-2011, 20:20
Considering lightly used ones have gone for $3k to impulsive buyers, is $3,200 out of the question? I am just curious and want to get my ducks in a row. Like I said, this is not a for sale thread. I made a post like this a while back and it was promptly deleted. This is a fact-finding post. Nothing more and nothing less.

Hokie1911
06-13-2011, 20:20
LOL hasn't this been covered in your other 5 threads? :dunno:

picturethis
06-13-2011, 20:22
LOL hasn't this been covered in your other 5 threads? :dunno:

Not in a price amount, no. I just want to get my things in order so I don't make a foolish decision. Some could say every time I click "submit reply" I am making a fool of myself, but that's another story. :cool:

Hokie1911
06-13-2011, 20:25
Not in a price amount, no. I just want to get my things in order so I don't make a foolish decision. Some could say every time I click "submit reply" I am making a fool of myself, but that's another story. :cool:

So you are ditching your "sit on it NIB for 10 years and turn a huge profit" plan?

Foxtrotx1
06-13-2011, 20:26
Ill Take it for 1 dollar. Do I hear 1 dollar?

picturethis
06-13-2011, 20:29
So you are ditching your "sit on it NIB for 10 years and turn a huge profit" plan?

That post was for the lulz. A Pro may not be an everyday gun, but it's not a 1 in 200 type item where the demand far outweighs the supply. If someone really wants a Pro, they can acquire one. I know that it's not going to be worth it's weight in gold.

I purchased a house and realized I need to spend money on family stuff. Trying to get rid of some of my "wants" for some of my "needs", but I can see how I come off as an annoying poster who can't make a decision and has little to no knowledge. Anyways, I figure if I can get it for $2,600ish and sell for $3,200ish, it's a decent profit considering I am doing nothing but waiting for the call from George. I realized a G17 is all I need. Proof #1 that I am not a gun guru hehehe.

glock2740
Considering lightly used ones have gone for $3k to impulsive buyers, is $3,200 out of the question? I am just curious and want to get my ducks in a row. Like I said, this is not a for sale thread. I made a post like this a while back and it was promptly deleted. This is a fact-finding post. Nothing more and nothing less.
Well, here's a fact for you. Anyone who pays $3200 for a Pro deserves it. Good luck finding a sap. But, they are out there.

picturethis
Ill Take it for 1 dollar. Do I hear 1 dollar?

Canadian currency. :]

Mr. Gekko
06-13-2011, 20:32
I don't know the whole story besides you have a Pro you consider selling. Demand seems to be high for them right now. If you do not want to keep it long term, sell it for a profit while you can. Demand for them will eventually dry up.

Nickpisp
06-13-2011, 20:33
I'd give $2600 for a new one.

picturethis
06-13-2011, 20:35
I don't know the whole story besides you have a Pro you consider selling. Demand seems to be high for them right now. If you do not want to keep it long term, sell it for a profit while you can. Demand for them will eventually dry up.

I really wanted one. I had the money, so I put my name on the waiting list. I recently picked up a new home and realized I don't need it, even if I want it. $3k would buy a lot of nice stuff for my home that I could enjoy every day, rather than a gun that I would spend most of my time looking at rather than shooting. I'm a bum, plain and simple lol.

picturethis
06-13-2011, 20:36

New with a 12+ month wait = $2,600+

I figure that some folks would pay $400 or so in order to avoid that year or more wait.

CMG
06-13-2011, 20:40
Some folks might, but I don't recall seeing any of them post here.

Take pics, and put it on GB. Good luck.

Quack
06-13-2011, 20:44
$1525 ;)

Mr. Gekko
06-13-2011, 20:53
Nevermind.....

picturethis
06-13-2011, 20:55
$1525 ;)

You are like the 5'6 fat guy who pulls in a hot 5'10 blonde. 1 in a million good luck lol. I am pretty sure it would go for $3,200 or so, give or take 50 bucks. It just matters if I waited for the right buyer. I think bac1023 said he was interested, but I doubt he'd pay a $500 premium lol

Quack
06-13-2011, 21:05
If you are looking for a better return, you can spend less and make more on other guns rather than buying then selling a Pro.

Hokie1911
06-13-2011, 21:05
I think bac1023 said he was interested, but I doubt he'd pay a $500 premium lol

He won't. If you paid $2,600 for it, trust me when I say Brian can get it NIB for less.

lawdog734
06-13-2011, 21:09
I wouldn't pay more than 2200 on one, but there is one born every minute. Good luck.

glock2740
06-13-2011, 21:10
He won't. If you paid $2,600 for it, trust me when I say Brian can get it NIB for less.
I agree. And Brian's not the only one. :whistling: Like I said in my earlier post, anyone who pays $3200 for a Pro, ESPECIALLY A USED ONE, completely deserves it. :upeyes:

Quack
06-13-2011, 21:13

IIRC, he's on George list, so if that's correct, he has no money on it right now since George has 10 on order with a few that should be coming in in the summer.

picturethis
06-13-2011, 21:14
Mine would be NIB. Never even touched by human hands since it leaves the factory. :P

picturethis
06-13-2011, 21:17
IIRC, he's on George list, so if that's correct, he has no money on it right now since George has 10 on order with a few that should be coming in in the summer.

smart man

knedrgr
06-13-2011, 21:25
capitalism at its finest...

picturethis
06-13-2011, 21:26
capitalism at its finest...

Is it a bad thing to want to make a small profit? I could call George and just cancel my order, or I could wait it out and make a few hundred bucks for absolutely nothing. Seems like a smart plan to me.

38 Super Fan
06-13-2011, 21:29
Someone recently had an unfired Pro on GB at $2500 that didn't sell in 7days and hasn't been relisted. Seems like the market has cooled down a bit lately, but you could probably still get $3000 on one with a little patience.

glock2740
06-13-2011, 21:33
Mine would be NIB. Never even touched by human hands since it leaves the factory. :P
Unless you are the factory or a dealer for SA, then it's a used gun. Period. Go buy a new car from a dealership and have them haul it to your house, then try to sell it as "new", because you never drove it. :upeyes: But good luck anyway. There a bunch of dummies out there who might be suckered.

picturethis
06-13-2011, 21:36
NIB to me = never been fired. A gun has not experienced any wear until it's been fired. A car experiences very minor wear when it's driven off the lot, but it's still been used. Me buying a gun and never opening it up still makes it a brand new gun IMO, but maybe not everyone thinks like this?

Mr. Gekko
06-13-2011, 21:38

Thanks Quack for more info.

Is it a bad thing to want to make a small profit? I could call George and just cancel my order, or I could wait it out and make a few hundred bucks for absolutely nothing. Seems like a smart plan to me.

Wait it out until next summer. Screw the small profit, and go for more. Those pro's should be selling for at least 4K by then.

picturethis
06-13-2011, 21:41
4k?

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e235/S197GT/Interwebs/TrollThread.jpg

:P

glock2740
06-13-2011, 21:43
Well good luck with all that. :wavey:

drc767
06-13-2011, 21:44
I have three on order and will sell them for LESS than retail when they come in.....$3,200??? That is a fuggin JOKE!!!! With buddies like you.......

knedrgr
06-13-2011, 21:44
NIB to me = never been fired. A gun has not experienced any wear until it's been fired. A car experiences very minor wear when it's driven off the lot, but it's still been used. Me buying a gun and never opening it up still makes it a brand new gun IMO, but maybe not everyone thinks like this?

Sure it won't be fire by you, since it was test fired by SA. However, since it will be transfer to you, and will be register in your name, before the sale, then it's considered second hand.

picturethis
06-13-2011, 21:45
I have three on order and will sell them for LESS than retail when they come in.....$3,200??? That is a fuggin JOKE!!!! With buddies like you.......

You don't like? You don't buy!! So you're going to take the loss or not make a cent on these guns? What's your angle? Just want to give someone a steal of a deal?

drc767
06-13-2011, 21:47
You don't like? You don't buy!! So you're going to take the loss or not make a cent on these guns? What's your angle? Just want to give someone a steal of a deal?

Hey ******....I don't sell guns for a loss. That would be a pretty crappy business model, don't you think? Go away.....

knedrgr
06-13-2011, 21:47

Never said it was bad about making a profit, thus my original comment about capitalism. Look up the meaning of capitalism so you understand, and don't take it out of context.

Hokie1911
06-13-2011, 21:48

:popcorn:

Hokie1911
06-13-2011, 21:48
Hey ******....I don't sell guns for a loss. That would be a pretty crappy business model, don't you think? Go away.....

:rofl:

GVFlyer
06-13-2011, 21:49

That's what they cost if you order a new one and it's the only price that's reasonable to me.

picturethis
06-13-2011, 21:50

I was quoted around $2,600 for one. That's the going rate. How much are you getting them for? Seems to me like you're not going to make jack **** on them, and it makes me wonder how you gain anything. Waiting a year to sell something for $100 is dumb. Unless you're getting them for around $2,300 then I don't see how you make a decent profit. Lol @ the ****** comment. You are a real man. :tongueout:

glock2740
06-13-2011, 21:55
:rofl:What a clown. He's a dealer. That's his "angle". When he sells one, it IS NIB. You are NOT a dealer.

Quack
06-13-2011, 21:56
Psst...drc is a dealer, so he's going to make a profit just like George is making a profit.

drc767
06-13-2011, 21:56
I was quoted around $2,600 for one. That's the going rate. How much are you getting them for? Seems to me like you're not going to make jack **** on them, and it makes me wonder how you gain anything. Waiting a year to sell something for $100 is dumb. Unless you're getting them for around $2,300 then I don't see how you make a decent profit. Lol @ the ****** comment. You are a real man. :tongueout:

I am a dealer and a "real man"...and you are a "******"...Good luck with your "get rich quick" scheme......Go crawl back under the bridge.

picturethis
06-13-2011, 21:57
Well, I didn't know that. He never stated he was a dealer, so the egg is not on my face. I'm still winning. :)

Hokie1911
06-13-2011, 21:57

Dude, you really should check yourself as you obviously have no idea who Dave is and what he does.

Another consideration, if you don't have a Gunbroker account....and or don't have a lot of rep points/comments... your credibility will be jack diddly poo and you most likely will be sh1t out of luck getting $3k for a "NIB Pro", much less making any profit.

picturethis
06-13-2011, 21:58
I am a dealer and a "real man"...and you are a "******"...Good luck with your "get rich quick" scheme......

I'm not going to get rich off of a few hundred bucks. But why should I sell it for $100 profit if I can make $400. If someone will pay it, then I don't consider them a sucker or myself to be a price gouger.

picturethis
06-13-2011, 22:00
Dude, you really should check yourself as you obviously have no idea who Dave is and what he does.

Another consideration, if you don't have a Gunbroker account....and or don't have a lot of rep points/comments... your credibility will be jack diddly poo and you most likely will be sh1t out of luck getting $3k for a "NIB Pro", much less making any profit.

I know people who sell dozens of guns a month that will throw it up there for me. I've even had 3 people I know offer me $3,100 or so for it in person, so it won't be too hard to flip it. As for me not knowing that this guy is a dealer, big deal. He is in the "cool" crowd on here and I'm just some ******* who no one knows. I don't really care if I am out of the loop.

glock2740
06-13-2011, 22:03
Well, I didn't know that. He never stated he was a dealer, so the egg is not on my face. I'm still winning. :)
Way to go Charlie. How's that Tiger's blood taste? :rofl:

picturethis
06-13-2011, 22:03
Way to go Charlie. How's that Tiger's blood taste? :rofl:

You can shoot me, but you can't kill me!

Mr. Gekko
06-13-2011, 22:05

Ok, I have have been ill-informed about you at the start of this thread and was a smart ass. However, now I will be myself...

Hey bro, WTF is your problem? Why do people like you find satisfaction in causing problems here? Do you seriously have that many problems in your life that disrupting a forum will entertain you? You may find it amusing right now, but I doubt this will make you feel better about yourself. To say it another way, get a freaking life. Mine may not be interesting, but at least I have one.

Piss off.

Hokie1911
06-13-2011, 22:05
I know people who sell dozens of guns a month that will throw it up there for me. I've even had 3 people I know offer me $3,100 or so for it in person, so it won't be too hard to flip it. As for me not knowing that this guy is a dealer, big deal. He is in the "cool" crowd on here and I'm just some ******* who no one knows. I don't really care if I am out of the loop.

If you have 3 people (allegedly) that are offering $3,100 already for it...why the hell are you in here (again) posting this nonsense? Dave isn't in the "cool" crowd, he just isn't some noob jackass that keeps posting the same mundane crap over and over then gets his panties in a twist when the usual crowd quickly (and repeatedly) grows tired of him chasing his tail. Sounds like you have your business plan in order with your 3 potential buyers, so enjoy your G17 and take your tired ass back to General Glocking. :whistling:

drc767
06-13-2011, 22:06
Hey ******.....see, the thing is, the customers I have are a whole lot smarter than your dumb ass......My bread and butter is return customers. You don't get return customers when you charge $500 over retail.....

Quack
06-13-2011, 22:07
That's a big if.

I have made a lot of $ buying/selling guns and never consider buying a gun at the going rate to turn around and sell it.

picturethis
06-13-2011, 22:09
Ok, I have have been ill-informed about you at the start of this thread and was a smart ass. However, now I will be myself...

Hey bro, WTF is your problem? Why do people like you find satisfaction in causing problems here? Do you seriously have that many problems in your life that disrupting a forum will entertain you? You may find it amusing right now, but I doubt this will make you feel better about yourself. To say it another way, get a freaking life. Mine may not be interesting, but at least I have one.

Piss off.

What are you talking about? I'm not trying to cause any problems. My questions may be annoying to some like hokie, but I'm not bothering anyone. Look thru the posts again. I never said anything even remotely snobby until I was called a ******. Hokie doesn't seem to like me, but that's fine. He spends every day and night on here, so of course he knows all and sees all. I come on rarely. Most of the time I don't even post, just enjoy the stories and seeing pics of people's 1911s. Calm down you Sally.

drc767
06-13-2011, 22:11
What are you talking about? I'm not trying to cause any problems. My questions may be annoying to some like hokie, but I'm not bothering anyone. Look thru the posts again. I never said anything even remotely snobby until I was called a ******. Hokie doesn't seem to like me, but that's fine. He spends every day and night on here, so of course he knows all and sees all. I come on rarely. Most of the time I don't even post, just enjoy the stories and seeing pics of people's 1911s. Calm down you Sally.

Hey....I don't like you, either......

picturethis
06-13-2011, 22:12
Hey ******.....see, the thing is, the customers I have are a whole lot smarter than your dumb ass......My bread and butter is return customers. You don't get return customers when you charge $500 over retail.....

You are in the gun BUSINESS. I am one man looking to make a modest profit on ONE purchase. As for your customers being smarter than me, they might know more about guns and ammo, but that hardly makes them brighter than I am. I think you need to calm down.

lawdog734
06-13-2011, 22:12
Sad thing is you are right, someone will probable pay 3100 for a "FBI" gun. The joke police use is if you want to sell something at double the cost paint it black and write police on it. DRC is an awesome seller\dealer. I got a great deal on a no name from him.

picturethis
06-13-2011, 22:13
Hey....I don't like you, either......

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s1/TheSteelersBlog/baby_crying.jpg

Who put balls on you, anyways? I've never said a word to you, yet you're up in arms as if I treated your younger sister poorly. Get a life you ****in goon.

Hokie1911
06-13-2011, 22:14

I could give a crap less about what you post, however, it's the SAME CRAP over and over. You should have stuck with your initial choice of the TRP and called it a day. Then you got a chubby about the Pro, decided you had to have it, then not shoot it much, then not at all, then sit on it for 10 years and turn a huge profit, now you're back again asking the same stupidass questions about it. We have covered this umpteen times with you, and you seem hellbent on getting it only for the reason of making money. When people that are in the know tell you how it is, you get your lace undergarments rumpled and wonder why we are answering the way we are. Hello, take a hint. Read some of your old threads. There is a common theme for a reason.

picturethis
06-13-2011, 22:14
Sad thing is you are right, someone will probable pay 3100 for a "FBI" gun. The joke police use is if you want to sell something at double the cost paint it black and write police on it. DRC is an awesome seller\dealer. I got a great deal on a no name from him.

That's nice of him. He seems to take poorly to people who aren't giving him their money, so maybe that's why he dislikes me. :rofl:

Mr. Gekko
06-13-2011, 22:15

Sally... I see, you are that troll that was calling Hokie a girls name a month or so ago with a different user id. If you remember, I asked you to call me a different girl name since you called me Sally as well. As I said earlier, piss off.

drc767
06-13-2011, 22:16
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s1/TheSteelersBlog/baby_crying.jpg

Who put balls on you, anyways? I've never said a word to you, yet you're up in arms as if I treated your younger sister poorly. Get a life you ****in goon.

Actually.....I have a great life, thanks...

glock2740
You say that you don't post most of the time that you visit here, you might want to keep that up.

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/OU1911/middle-finger-retro.jpg
Oh yeah, I don't like ya either. :rofl:Hola ******. :wavey:

picturethis
I could give a crap less about what you post, however, it's the SAME CRAP over and over. You should have stuck with your initial choice of the TRP and called it a day. Then you got a chubby about the Pro, decided you had to have it, then not shoot it much, then not at all, then sit on it for 10 years and turn a huge profit, now you're back again asking the same stupidass questions about it. We have covered this umpteen times with you, and you seem hellbent on getting it only for the reason of making money. When people that are in the know tell you how it is, you get your lace undergarments rumpled and wonder why we are answering the way we are. Hello, take a hint. Read some of your old threads. There is a common theme for a reason.

So what would you suggest. I already know I have no interest in shooting the gun. Canceling my order will leave me with nothing, but I won't lose anything either. Purchasing it and selling for a profit seems to be a viable option. I guess this makes me a ****** or an idiot, though. :upeyes:

picturethis
06-13-2011, 22:17
Sally... I see, you are that troll that was calling Hokie a girls name a month or so ago with a different user id. If you remember, I asked you to call me a different girl name since you called me Sally as well. As I said earlier, piss off.

Never had an issue with Hokie. Only think I can ever remember saying to the guy was that I admired his Kobra...

Mr. Gekko
06-13-2011, 22:18
So what would you suggest. I already know I have no interest in shooting the gun. Canceling my order will leave me with nothing, but I won't lose anything either. Purchasing it and selling for a profit seems to be a viable option. I guess this makes me a ****** or an idiot, though. :upeyes:

Your posts and attitude make you the idiot.

picturethis
06-13-2011, 22:19
The milk's gone bad. Looks like I have my answers now. Good evening. :)

Hokie1911
06-13-2011, 22:20

Honestly, I could care less what you do....as long as it involves no longer posting any more "what is a Pro worth or what should I do" threads in here. We've had quite enough with the half dozen you've started already.

Cobra64
06-13-2011, 22:25

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2/Davis1950/Cartoons/STUPIDTHREAD.gif

Hokie1911
06-13-2011, 22:32
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5Mf2y-tcREzZK9k3a7J3mQbT1WYg1lQvTZlMXqgmvUWJSG3n4QA&t=1

Mr. Gekko
06-13-2011, 22:32

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c2/Davis1950/Cartoons/STUPIDTHREAD.gif

I agree that this is stupid, but it is fun. :supergrin:

Cobra64
06-13-2011, 22:46
I agree that this is stupid, but it is fun. :supergrin:

:agree:

That's why I posted the sign. :rofl:

drc767
06-13-2011, 22:49
If you have 3 people (allegedly) that are offering $3,100 already for it...why the hell are you in here (again) posting this nonsense? Dave isn't in the "cool" crowd, he just isn't some noob jackass that keeps posting the same mundane crap over and over then gets his panties in a twist when the usual crowd quickly (and repeatedly) grows tired of him chasing his tail. Sounds like you have your business plan in order with your 3 potential buyers, so enjoy your G17 and take your tired ass back to General Glocking. :whistling:

Hey Paul? I am not in the "cool crowd"? WTF? :rofl:

MD357
06-13-2011, 22:51
is $3,200 out of the question? .

What's that they say about a fool and his money?

glock2740
06-13-2011, 22:56
What's that they say about a fool and his money?
Could the answer to that question be...that he'll try to sell his Pro that he paid $2600 for, for $3200? :dunno:

Cobra64
06-13-2011, 23:02
Never had an issue with Hokie. Only think I can ever remember saying to the guy was that I admired his Kobra...

Watchit fella, with that language, The Penguin will be all over ya. :rofl:

MD357
06-13-2011, 23:40
Could the answer to that question be...that he'll try to sell his Pro that he paid $2600 for, for $3200? :dunno:

Sounds like it. Nobody would pay that anyways. :cool:

Hokie1911
06-13-2011, 23:40
Hey Paul? I am not in the "cool crowd"? WTF? :rofl:

What do I know about the cool crowd? I am just here to...

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac6/HokiePS7/226_jesus-cleaning-bowling-ball.gif

HotRoderX
06-14-2011, 00:02
OP I trying to understand this but I feel I am falling short some where. Pre ordered a 1911 now want the money you pre ordered it with to use for something else. Ok that makes since you said it was 3k. Now your saying you want to wait and "gamble' on taking delivery of a then LNIB (It is used it was registered to you) gun to make a small meager profit. I don't understand now a 3k 1911 is like a Corvette or a Boxer. If you have the money to drop on one then chances are you can be a bit lose with your money. The way you talk makes it sound like the few extra hundred dollars is a big deal almost like a car sales men trying to make that big sell. I might be wrong but I would just take my 3k and not Gamble on finding someone to take the gun. Remember don't bank on anything until you have the money in your hand. People can say I will buy the gun then turn around and refuse. I had a deal setup to trade a Glock 17 for a Ruger Super Black Hawk 15mins before we where to meet up and trade. I was called and told never mind they had a better deal lined up. So your taking a huge gamble and risk for what amounts to almost nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Cochese
06-14-2011, 00:34
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/18/usc_sec_18_00000921----000-.html

(a) As used in this chapter—

(21) The term “engaged in the business” means—

(C) as applied to a dealer in firearms, as defined in section 921 (a)(11)(A), a person who devotes time, attention, and labor to dealing in firearms as a regular course of trade or business with the principal objective of livelihood and profit through the repetitive purchase and resale of firearms, but such term shall not include a person who makes occasional sales, exchanges, or purchases of firearms for the enhancement of a personal collection or for a hobby, or who sells all or part of his personal collection of firearms;

(22) The term “with the principal objective of livelihood and profit” means that the intent underlying the sale or disposition of firearms is predominantly one of obtaining livelihood and pecuniary gain, as opposed to other intents, such as improving or liquidating a personal firearms collection

Cochese
06-14-2011, 00:36
Depending on how one interprets your acquisition of this gun with the INTENT to sell it for profit, you could get yourself in some doodoo.

Rinspeed
06-14-2011, 04:25
Watchit fella, with that language, The Penguin will be all over ya. :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

TKR Reptiles
06-14-2011, 07:10
I will give you $3500.00... BUT! It has to be FTF in Oklahoma City... Give me a pm when you fly into town and I will meet you with the $$$...

Nickpisp
06-14-2011, 07:16
New with a 12+ month wait = $2,600+

I figure that some folks would pay $400 or so in order to avoid that year or more wait.

I'll have a new one this year, I've been waiting for about 2 months now.

Rinspeed
06-14-2011, 07:37
I will give you $3500.00... BUT! It has to be FTF in Oklahoma City... Give me a pm when you fly into town and I will meet you with the $$$...

Good way to end up in jail. :upeyes:

drc767
06-14-2011, 08:09
I'll have a new one this year, I've been waiting for about 2 months now.

My guess is it won't be this year,then...I placed my order in December of last year and was told I was looking at a 12-16 month wait. I would think the end of this year would be a long shot for me, but am keeping my fingers crossed.

Hokie1911
06-14-2011, 08:13
My guess is it won't be this year,then...I placed my order in December of last year and was told I was looking at a 12-16 month wait. I would think the end of this year would be a long shot for me, but am keeping my fingers crossed.

Nick is secretly one of the "3 guys offering $3,100" as previously posted by the OP. :whistling:

Cochese
06-14-2011, 08:15
Mine took 18 months, but I changed calibers 6 months in.

Nickpisp
06-14-2011, 08:17
Nick is secretly one of the "3 guys offering $3,100" as previously posted by the OP. :whistling:

Ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........

Quack
06-14-2011, 08:33

He's on George's list, which he should have some coming in that he ordered early last year.

The OP doesn't have any money on the Pro, he's just on a list. George wasn't taking any money to get on the Pro list.

drc767
06-14-2011, 08:52
He's on George's list, which he should have some coming in that he ordered early last year.

The OP doesn't have any money on the Pro, he's just on a list. George wasn't taking any money to get on the Pro list.

Makes sense. Taking deposits on the Pro is a no-win situation. I figure I am going to place another order for three of them every six months, that way once they start rolling in, I will get a new order a couple times a year. The Professionals pretty much sell themselves once you have them in hand.

Hokie1911
06-14-2011, 08:55
Makes sense. Taking deposits on the Pro is a no-win situation. I figure I am going to place another order for three of them every six months, that way once they start rolling in, I will get a new order a couple times a year. The Professionals pretty much sell themselves once you have them in hand.

Maybe you should follow the OP's business model. $3,500 is totally doable. You are selling yourself short and leaving money on the table. :rofl:

knedrgr
06-14-2011, 08:56

So THAT'S your angle. :rofl:

drc767
06-14-2011, 08:58
Maybe you should follow the OP's business model. $3,500 is totally doable. You are selling yourself short and leaving money on the table. :rofl:

Only Joe's will be $3,500......:rofl:

drc767
06-14-2011, 08:59

....and Hokie's will be $4,500 for calling me a "Bandwagon Red Sox fan" TWICE!!! :)

Hokie1911

:animlol:

Nickpisp

My local guy has had a standing order for 8 year for the last several years. He's been getting 2 a year and I'm #2 on the list. I should have one this year but it's no biggie if I don't. :supergrin:

Hokie1911
06-14-2011, 09:00
....and Hokie's will be $4,500 for calling me a "Bandwagon Red Sox fan" TWICE!!! :)

Sweet. I'll take two then. :supergrin:

drc767
06-14-2011, 09:08
Sweet. I'll take two then. :supergrin:

Don't EVER insult me like that again, Paul!! :) Us REAL sox fans take that kind of **** real serious!! August of 1974 at the American Legion National Championships in Manchester, NH. with Carlton Fisk.....And if you are buying two, I will let you have the pair for $8,000. Volume discount, bro. :rofl:

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg290/drc767/5440_1190112760489_1458465667_526803_4173293_n.jpg

TKR Reptiles
06-14-2011, 09:13
Good way to end up in jail. :upeyes:

Yeah, b/c I was serious... Retard...

Hokie1911
06-14-2011, 09:20
Don't EVER insult me like that again, Paul!! :) Us REAL sox fans take that kind of **** real serious!! August of 1974 at the American Legion National Championships in Manchester, NH. with Carlton Fisk.....And if you are buying two, I will let you have the pair for $8,000. Volume discount, bro. :rofl:

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg290/drc767/5440_1190112760489_1458465667_526803_4173293_n.jpg

A pair for $8k? Sweet. I will get a check in the mail. By the way, I can Photoshop too. :tongueout:

drc767
06-14-2011, 09:30
A pair for $8k? Sweet. I will get a check in the mail. By the way, I can Photoshop too. :tongueout:

Really? Then how come you didn't photoshop your "man purse" out of those Disney photos you posted? :rofl:

Hokie1911
06-14-2011, 09:40
Really? Then how come you didn't photoshop your "man purse" out of those Disney photos you posted? :rofl:

You seem fixated on my camera bag.....that I had with me at Disney World. You should let it go. Hell, I will send it to you if you like. You also have yet to provide a viable alternative for carrying a DSLR and two lenses batteries, charger, chords, etc. :supergrin:

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac6/HokiePS7/26a5035e.jpg

thecableguy
06-14-2011, 10:13
You seem fixated on my camera bag.....that I had with me at Disney World. You should let it go. Hell, I will send it to you if you like. You also have yet to provide a viable alternative for carrying a DSLR and two lenses batteries, charger, chords, etc. :supergrin:

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac6/HokiePS7/26a5035e.jpg

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=camera+backpack&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=5312461232009430288&sa=X&ei=Woj3Tb-TFMWjtge0m8G0Cg&ved=0CHoQ8gIwBA
http://lh4.googleusercontent.com/public/T_4ajkMWxgp5p5J6jgIJLPlUfBFLO9DFkOt_h55Bz4rNMlwGPudzDCOqHMfaPLzoS1mCcTHR-q4Ldv_V9CxoF1QWlFIzgyHS3WjEHo2qsOb7IRDjlLZiPPc7GEqGyj-IFZwvYFnSk5ukV7L1qpcEyXICfsSd:whistling:

Hokie1911
06-14-2011, 10:16
Same thing? 2 straps vs 1? The one strap works well on this design so you can swivel it around to access the bag (lense changes, etc) without taking it off. Dave doesn't have 3 kids and tried to deal with that at Disney, so I know this is difficult for him to relate to. :supergrin:

thecableguy
06-14-2011, 10:34
Same thing? 2 straps vs 1? The one strap works well on this design so you can swivel it around to access the bag (lense changes, etc) without taking it off. Dave doesn't have 3 kids and tried to deal with that at Disney, so I know this is difficult for him to relate to. :supergrin:

1 strap= purse
2 straps=backpack :tongueout:

Just messing with ya Paul. If you are fine showing off your feminine side then more power to you. :rofl:

Hokie1911
06-14-2011, 10:40
I can be tuff and carry my (camera) stuff. :animlol:

Rinspeed
06-14-2011, 10:54
Yeah, b/c I was serious... Retard...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/Rinspeed/Francis.jpg

glock2740
06-14-2011, 11:00
Yeah, but Springfield is sending it to you already flush crowned, single sided safety, golfballed and hardchromed aren't they? :dunno:

glock2740
06-14-2011, 11:04
:rofl:Classic. :rofl:

Nickpisp
06-14-2011, 11:16
1 strap= purse
2 straps=backpack :tongueout:

:rofl::rofl:

Hokie1911
06-14-2011, 11:19
:rofl:Classic. :rofl:

Quit the asskissing so Dave drops the price on your $3,500 Pro. :tongueout:

Nickpisp
06-14-2011, 11:20
Quit the asskissing so Dave drops the price on your $3,500 Pro. :tongueout:

I can hook him up with one for $3200. :whistling:

Hokie1911
06-14-2011, 11:46
I can hook him up with one for $3200. :whistling:

That's $100 profit to you. :rofl:

Rinspeed
06-14-2011, 12:05

:rofl: :rofl: