Just another reason to always carry [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Just another reason to always carry

mrsurfboard
06-19-2011, 13:09
Many this could have been avoided if NY didn't treat it's residents like defenseless sheep.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/06/19/four-shot-dead-at-long-island-pharmacy/

HKLovingIT
06-19-2011, 21:52
That's sad and sick. :steamed:

That-Guy411
06-19-2011, 22:02
This world has gone to H3LL.
people have no morals no respect no value for anything!!
Its sad that you have to always check your 6 at the park at the store in your driveway. this world is a war zone!!!

Chaos88
06-19-2011, 22:10
A quote comes to mind "if guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns"

4 people are dead today but hey, the streets are safe cause you can't carry a gun. Yep!

furioso2112
06-19-2011, 22:16
How do the idiots who fired the hero from the MI Walgreen's feel now? Probably vindicated, in their twisted minds.

Tragic event. Hard to comprehend.

Gunnut 45/454
06-19-2011, 23:24
Yep but the LEO's are carring those Black rifles! To bad but the rest of you New Yorkers are defenseless sheep! The stores owner should have been armed ! Though in NY he would have goten the death penalty for defending himself!:faint:

mrsurfboard
06-20-2011, 00:17
Gun Grabber, Chuck Schumer will probably use this as an excuse for more gun laws. :steamed:

Toorop
06-20-2011, 00:59
Many this could have been avoided if NY didn't treat it's residents like defenseless sheep.

To be fair New York does issue permits. Many on this board have them.

Not to mention I have seen many threads complaining about IL and WI not issuing saying things like "48 other states can't be wrong" suggesting otherwise.

iluv2viddyfilms
06-20-2011, 01:17

Is there a reason he shot the patrons and pharmacist? It says a robbery gone wrong. Most people who rob don't want to kill anyone and get in a bigger mess, which is why you completely comply with them instead of pulling your gun, baseball bat, etc. This makes things worse.

You give him money from your wallet, register and for good measure offer a blow job, but YOU DO NOT fight back. Stupid stupid.

JuneyBooney
06-20-2011, 02:41
That's sad and sick. :steamed:

I agree and people need to carry to protect themselves. The problem is that people worry about getting caught carrying illegally and then they get killed. :shocked: because they don't carry. Very horrible story.

Dr.Midnight
06-20-2011, 02:45
I hope the officer with the itchiest trigger finger finds this animal, and he/she can't resist the urge to scratch!

cowboy1964
06-20-2011, 09:07
I often wonder if my pharmacists are armed. I know I would be if I were in the profession. Too many damn "oxycotton" freaks out there.

dancingwolf
06-20-2011, 09:23
This is why I'm ALWAYS armed. BTW, I live in upstate NY and NEVER go anywhere I can't carry. It's just not worth it.

iluv2viddyfilms
06-20-2011, 09:25
This is why I'm ALWAYS armed. BTW, I live in upstate NY and NEVER go anywhere I can't carry. It's just not worth it.

You never go to a bank, post office, school, courthouse, or DOT or DMV?

Wow, tell me your secret to life.

iluv2viddyfilms
06-20-2011, 09:28
I agree and people need to carry to protect themselves. The problem is that people worry about getting caught carrying illegally and then they get killed. :shocked: because they don't carry. Very horrible story.

Oh they do carry and then they get killed because they tryin' ta be all CHarly Bronson.

http://mos.totalfilm.com/images/b/battle-royale-gary-oldman-characters-09-420-75.jpg

NWGlocker
06-20-2011, 09:44
Senseless acts of violence seem to be more common occurrences lately. Makes you wonder what the driving force is behind it all. I can't imagine what this guys reason was for shooting a 17 year old girl. Probably strung out on drugs or something, but that isn't an excuse.

When I am out somewhere I am carrying for my protection and staying aware of what is going on around me. I avoid questionable places where things are likely to happen, but how in the world do you avoid going anywhere in life to avoid danger? If we all had guns with us all of the time, people would never consider doing something like this. They wouldn't have a chance of pulling it off. I just wish the other side realized that.

James Dean
06-20-2011, 09:47
This is my worst fear living here in NJ

Gunnut 45/454
06-20-2011, 10:17
iluv2viddyfilms
Yea be the perfect victim and still catch a bullet is always the right thing to do! Criminals love you! I like you start killing them off so those that come after already know there's a very excellant chance they will die if they decide to become an arm robber!
Serve two purposes- deterent and keeps the prison population down! Win Win!:supergrin:

OctoberRust
06-20-2011, 10:38
You never go to a bank, post office, school, courthouse, or DOT or DMV?

Wow, tell me your secret to life.

You can legally carry in banks in quite a few states.

xenophon
06-20-2011, 11:09
Yeah it is the "gone wrong" part that people (the cooperate crowd") never understand. Do everything right and cooperate, and still got shot.

But, maybe someone tried to tackle to guy or something. Who knows. Either way, better to go out fighting (read: defending yourself) if you ask me.

David Armstrong
06-20-2011, 11:13
Yep but the LEO's are carring those Black rifles! To bad but the rest of you New Yorkers are defenseless sheep! The stores owner should have been armed ! Though in NY he would have goten the death penalty for defending himself!:faint:
Not having a gun does not make you defenseless or sheep. And New York does not have the death penalty.

cloudbuster
06-20-2011, 11:59
nevermind

mrsurfboard
06-20-2011, 14:17
Is there a reason he shot the patrons and pharmacist? It says a robbery gone wrong. Most people who rob don't want to kill anyone and get in a bigger mess, which is why you completely comply with them instead of pulling your gun, baseball bat, etc. This makes things worse.

You give him money from your wallet, register and for good measure offer a blow job, but YOU DO NOT fight back. Stupid stupid.

Spoken like a true sheeple. Maybe Schumer can use you at his next anti gun senate hearing.