Gen 2 Model 17 with factory laser option [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Gen 2 Model 17 with factory laser option

Mtnguns
06-20-2011, 00:20
I bought a new 17 in 1996 with a factory option laser. While it's a factory option, Glock sent the gun to the laser manufacture to have it installed.

For the unbelievers, I have all the paperwork that came with the gun proving it is a factory option.

It has less than a 1,000 rounds through it. It has a 3.5# connector but the original can be put back in it.

Is it of much value?

Yes, I did a search & didn't find anything on "factory laser". & I'm in India & don't have the serial number at the moment.

Just curious.

Thanks.

Leo

HotRoderX
06-20-2011, 00:23
Welcome to Glock talk. There is a guy who post on here that will more then likely know about the gun. He kinda a guru of all things rare and Glock. I do have to ask is it possible for you to post pictures. It does sound like you might be away from home right now since your unable to give a serial number.

kirgi08
06-20-2011, 01:07
:popcorn:

Mtnguns
06-20-2011, 02:06
I do have to ask is it possible for you to post pictures. It does sound like you might be away from home right now since your unable to give a serial number.

Thanks.

I'll try to get some up this weekend as I am in India right now for work.

Leo

Jam234
06-26-2011, 23:06
I have seen one of these factory laser Glock in my cousin's collection, his is a 23 still trying to trade him for it too.. The laser is mounted in the the trigger guard and the wire to the pressure switch is inside the polymer...and his has some label on the slide also...