Tenn. man arrested for racing unmarked police car [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Tenn. man arrested for racing unmarked police car

glockluvr64
06-20-2011, 13:51
Contender for dumbass of the year award :rofl:

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20110620/NEWS/110620004/Tenn-man-arrested-racing-unmarked-police-car-

nikerret
06-20-2011, 15:46
Wichita, KS used to have an unmarked, black Mustang. I hear they had great success infiltrating the random light racer scene.

redneck1861
06-20-2011, 19:11
I thought I was gonna go to jail once for doing something kinda like this. I was 18 just bought a brand new Acura TL-S type. I was giving my dad a ride out here where I live, the speed limit on this newly paved road was still marked at 25MPHSo I am driving along doing the speed limit when some middle-aged woman starts tailgating me really bad. She goes to pass in a no pass zone. So I throw it into 1st gear and take off, she stayed beside me even when I hit 110MPH, my dad was freaking out I backed off. About 2 miles up the road she is out of her car holding up a badge, aparantly she was a detective and threatened to take me to jail. I talked to my grandfather who was a deputy in that county, he said I shouldnt have stopped unless she was in a car with lights.

Turns out this lady was a disgruntal ex-deputy who was canned and refused to turn in her creds.

G21FAN
06-20-2011, 19:50
I thought I was gonna go to jail once for doing something kinda like this. I was 18 just bought a brand new Acura TL-S type. I was giving my dad a ride out here where I live, the speed limit on this newly paved road was still marked at 25MPHSo I am driving along doing the speed limit when some middle-aged woman starts tailgating me really bad. She goes to pass in a no pass zone. So I throw it into 1st gear and take off, she stayed beside me even when I hit 110MPH, my dad was freaking out I backed off. About 2 miles up the road she is out of her car holding up a badge, aparantly she was a detective and threatened to take me to jail. I talked to my grandfather who was a deputy in that county, he said I shouldnt have stopped unless she was in a car with lights.

Turns out this lady was a disgruntal ex-deputy who was canned and refused to turn in her creds.

That was a bit stupid to do.

A6Gator
06-20-2011, 20:13
Contender for dumbass of the year award :rofl:

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20110620/NEWS/110620004/Tenn-man-arrested-racing-unmarked-police-car-

Thought kwikrnu might be getting into cars...

redneck1861
06-20-2011, 20:26
That was a bit stupid to do.

Yes it was, but I was young and did alot of stupid stuff, just like most teenagers

G21FAN
06-20-2011, 21:39
Yes it was, but I was young and did alot of stupid stuff, just like most teenagers

That too. I was referring to the fired cop refusing to give up her credentials and pulling that stunt.

redneck1861
06-20-2011, 22:02
That too. I was referring to the fired cop refusing to give up her credentials and pulling that stunt.

Oh. lol I didnt know that she had been fired, it wasnt until I talked to my grandpa, that I learned about her. I didnt know that it would have been legal for me to just drive around her.

G21FAN
06-20-2011, 22:03
Oh. lol I didnt know that she had been fired, it wasnt until I talked to my grandpa, that I learned about her. I didnt know that it would have been legal for me to just drive around her.

That woulda been awesome if you did know and just left her behind!!