Medford Shooting Consequences [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Medford Shooting Consequences

federali
06-23-2011, 11:59
You may have heard that on Father's Day, an individual entered a mom-and-pop drug store in Medford NY with the intent to rob the store of synthetic painkillers. However, he executed two store workers and two patrons who offered no resistance.

What's ominous here is that the individual, apprehended yesterday, apparently had a Suffolk County NY handgun license and he used a handgun registered to him. This, according to the local newspaper (yes, I know, don't believe what you read in the leftest press).

Expect a fresh wave of feel-good anti-gun legislation to follow.

Gunnut 45/454
06-23-2011, 12:40
NY -yep you bet they will stop issuing permits! As for the rest of the country -it will not effect us at all! We are free unlike you! So please tell me how with alll the laws and checks NY has to even be able to get a permit did a KNOWN criminal get one! Simple all the laws will not stop a criminal no matter what! Cause they don't give two craps about laws!:steamed:

Jerry
06-23-2011, 15:46
NY -yep you bet they will stop issuing permits! As for the rest of the country -it will not effect us at all! We are free unlike you! So please tell me how with alll the laws and checks NY has to even be able to get a permit did a KNOWN criminal get one! Simple all the laws will not stop a criminal no matter what! Cause they don't give two craps about laws!:steamed:

But, but, but…… ifin NY had just one more law that poor mistreated, misunderstood soul wouldn’t have had that EVIL gun that turned such a good boy into a killer. :upeyes:

Bridges… Bridges for sale cheep… get your bridges.