Ok - You guys who think I am nuts to prefer Berettas... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Ok - You guys who think I am nuts to prefer Berettas...

Shipwreck-The-Sequel
06-24-2011, 07:54
Lately, I've been trying to give myself an excuse to carry my custom 1911... At least part of the time...

I've had the 1911 "bug" many, many times over the years... Even used one as a carry gun and a home defense gun for years in the 1990s... However, I also now have a lot more gun experience now, and have owned and shot many, many different gun platforms since then. My tastes have changed, I suppose...

Anyway, shooting my Custom Shop Springfield 9mm Operator again a few days ago reminded me that it really is the most accurate 9mm I've ever shot. It's fantastic at longer distances. While it sucks up recoil from its weight - with the 5" slide and barrel, it seems to still suffer a little bit of the effect that I noticed with the fullsize Beretta 92... The longer slide and barrel seems to make it a little harder to do doubletaps. So, in that reguard, my 92FS compact still has both the 9mm Operator and my fullsize 92Fs beat.

However, in all around accuracy at any distance, I think my Operator 1911 is the most accurate gun I own and the most accurate gun I've ever shot.....

Once again, as I have done since I got it 2 years ago... I have tried to convince myself to make it a carry gun - at least part of the time. Also, since full rail operators are not standard production models, the longer I wait to find a belt holster for it, the harder it will be to get such a holster one day. And, with hard chrome and theTexas summer heat, I wasn't planning on going with an IWB holster (it would be OWB).... So, if I want a holster, I better get one soon.

But, try as I might, I find that my hand just prefers the doublestack feel of the Beretta 92 grip over that of a 1911. I know... blasphemy to some...

It's almost like the 1911 grip isn't wide enough (since the 92 is "wider"). Actually, at the bottom of the grips near the magwell, the width of the bottom of the 1911 grips makes the grip almost as wide as the Beretta 92 magwell size - if not the same width. However, it's the thinner front strap that really makes the 1911 feel thinner (which it obviously is with no grips on)...

Anyway, in either a 1 handed OR two handed grip, I just like the doublestack Beretta more. Also, I prefer the "pull it and shoot" of the DA/SA gun over the deactivation of the thumb safety to shoot the gun (the 1911). I have shot too many different guns over the years for cocked and locked to be second nature for me like it was in the 1990s.. I think I'd have to shoot and handle 1911s exclusively for a few months to get back into that second nature routine...

And finally, after getting my untucked shirt caught in my holster when I reholster my Beretta a lot - I am a little spooked to carry a 1911 that way. With the 92, I worry about this zero. Nothing will happen with that 1st DA trigger pull. With a 1911, I know that if I screw up and leave the thumb safety off even 1 time - I could have a serious problem.

Anyway - try as I might, I just can't get myself to want to carry a 1911 again. Plus, there is the little matter of scratching up a $3000 gun with carry duty. When I bought it, I only ever planned to have it as a range toy. So, there is that dilemma to overcome too...

But, after looking at holsters all day and thinking I was gonna say "to hell with it" and take the plunge... Now, after playing with my Berettas and the Operator again, I can't do it... So, just a range toy it will be :P

thatguybryan
06-24-2011, 08:06
Lately, I've been trying to give myself an excuse to carry my custom 1911... At least part of the time...

I've had the 1911 "bug" many, many times over the years... Even used one as a carry gun and a home defense gun for years in the 1990s... However, I also now have a lot more gun experience now, and have owned and shot many, many different gun platforms since then. My tastes have changed, I suppose...

Anyway, shooting my Custom Shop Springfield 9mm Operator again a few days ago reminded me that it really is the most accurate 9mm I've ever shot. It's fantastic at longer distances. While it sucks up recoil from its weight - with the 5" slide and barrel, it seems to still suffer a little bit of the effect that I noticed with the fullsize Beretta 92... The longer slide and barrel seems to make it a little harder to do doubletaps. So, in that reguard, my 92FS compact still has both the 9mm Operator and my fullsize 92Fs beat.

However, in all around accuracy at any distance, I think my Operator 1911 is the most accurate gun I own and the most accurate gun I've ever shot.....

Once again, as I have done since I got it 2 years ago... I have tried to convince myself to make it a carry gun - at least part of the time. Also, since full rail operators are not standard production models, the longer I wait to find a belt holster for it, the harder it will be to get such a holster one day. And, with hard chrome and theTexas summer heat, I wasn't planning on going with an IWB holster (it would be OWB).... So, if I want a holster, I better get one soon.

But, try as I might, I find that my hand just prefers the doublestack feel of the Beretta 92 grip over that of a 1911. I know... blasphemy to some...

It's almost like the 1911 grip isn't wide enough (since the 92 is "wider"). Actually, at the bottom of the grips near the magwell, the width of the bottom of the 1911 grips makes the grip almost as wide as the Beretta 92 magwell size - if not the same width. However, it's the thinner front strap that really makes the 1911 feel thinner (which it obviously is with no grips on)...

Anyway, in either a 1 handed OR two handed grip, I just like the doublestack Beretta more. Also, I prefer the "pull it and shoot" of the DA/SA gun over the deactivation of the thumb safety to shoot the gun (the 1911). I have shot too many different guns over the years for cocked and locked to be second nature for me like it was in the 1990s.. I think I'd have to shoot and handle 1911s exclusively for a few months to get back into that second nature routine...

And finally, after getting my untucked shirt caught in my holster when I reholster my Beretta a lot - I am a little spooked to carry a 1911 that way. With the 92, I worry about this zero. Nothing will happen with that 1st DA trigger pull. With a 1911, I know that if I screw up and leave the thumb safety off even 1 time - I could have a serious problem.

Anyway - try as I might, I just can't get myself to want to carry a 1911 again. Plus, there is the little matter of scratching up a $3000 gun with carry duty. When I bought it, I only ever planned to have it as a range toy. So, there is that demilia to overcome too...

But, after looking at holsters all day and thinking I was gonna say "to hell with it" and take the plung... Now, after playing with my Berettas and the Operator again, I can't do it... So, just a range toy it will be :P

You could always buy a cheaper non-custom Springfield for carry. TRP would be a good choice. Accurate, reliable, lots of features like your custom shop gun.

I think the hardest part about CCing a 1911 style gun is training. It definitely takes dedication to get to the point where you're comfortable carrying it. If you shoot your Berettas more often (which I know you do), it would be very hard to go back and forth between the two (IMO) so I see where you're coming from.

Even shooting other non-1911 style guns relatively frequently, it would be very hard to transition between the two (at least I think so).

I personally wouldn't have a problem carrying a 1911, as long as I could get out to the range more often and take the time to do lots of training.

Now, move out of my way and let me shoot the Operator if you're not going to. :tongueout:

lawdog734
06-24-2011, 08:18
Not crazy at all. That's why there is so many guns out there. People like different features. That being said, if you ever decide to sell it. I call first dibs!!!!

knedrgr
06-24-2011, 08:25
That being said, if you ever decide to sell it. I call first dibs!!!!

You're like the 6th in line. Just because you're a LEO, you can't cut the line. You're not above the law! Only Seagal is above the law.

BuckyP
06-24-2011, 08:34
Carry what you're comfortable with. Personally, I wouldn't carry a 9mm 1911, just because I've had issues with them (EMP would be an exception).
Besides, you're more comfortable with Berettas, not to mention you can do 17 + 1. :supergrin:

Shipwreck-The-Sequel
06-24-2011, 08:36
I actually did consider selling it about a month ago... For about 2 days. I went thru pros and cons and such. But, I decided I would keep it. I'd likely lose money on it, and it is a cool gun and very unique.

Plus, after buying and selling constantly for so many years, and pretty much running out of new guns I want to buy after all this time... There isn't any ONE gun that I'm just dying to get and would immediately use the $$ for. Sure, I could list 1 or 2 guns I wouldn't mind having. But nothing I'm dying to get...

It's like shooting a laser gun - its only off target when my hands move. So, I don't think I could bring myself to get rid of it. I do wish I had gotten it done in Black T or Armory Coat, and that I had gotten a single side safety on it. I also don't know that I'd choose to spend $3k on a gun ever again.

But, I don't think I can bring myself to sell it, despite the fact that it doesn't see much use.

bruzer
06-24-2011, 09:03
Don't worry that you won't carry your most accurate gun. The most accurate pistol I own is the 1923 Colt pre-Woodsman. There is absolutely no way I would carry that concealed. With the "sweat bath" my current carry piece takes daily the poor Colt would be rusted up tight in less than a day. Beretta's are great guns and being used daily around the world.

As far as getting your untucked T-shirt in your holster, I practice using my support hand to firmly grasp the shirt around the holster and pull it tight and out of the way of the holster before re-holstering. Re-holstering should be practiced as much as everything else because your placing a gun directly against you and there should be no room for error.
Mike

Shipwreck-The-Sequel
06-24-2011, 09:11
Yes, I do practice reholstering and drawing quite a bit. That's how the shirt issues happens. Admittedly, I've gotten a bit lazy worrying about the shirt, since I know I have a DA/SA gun. Also, I didn't start carrying IWB until right before I switched to carrying the Beretta. I prefer OWB carry, but that's the only way I can conceal such a big gun (is IWB)

lawdog734
06-24-2011, 10:41
You're like the 6th in line. Just because you're a LEO, you can't cut the line. You're not above the law! Only Seagal is above the law.

No, but the fact that I can blow up your car moves me to the front:supergrin:

knedrgr
06-24-2011, 10:52

i'm going to have my people add a little something to your next order at The Chinese Garden. :rofl:

fnfalman
06-24-2011, 10:55
The M1911 is pretty far down my list of my guns that I would rely on. So what? They still work in a pinch.

lawdog734
06-24-2011, 10:58
i'm going to have my people add a little something to your next order at The Chinese Garden. :rofl:

Being a LEO, I figure 50% of my food has spit in it....

Fedor
06-24-2011, 11:14
The M1911 is pretty far down my list of my guns that I would rely on.

Same here, I have zero faith in a 1911 as a carry weapon.

craig19
06-24-2011, 11:37
Shipwreck, there is nothing wrong with carrying the Beretta. Like Bucky said you could have 18 rounds, nothing wrong with that.

HotRoderX
06-24-2011, 11:50
It almost sounds like your beating your self up over this, you really shouldn't. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a huge fan of the 1911 and not CCing one. Personally I love 1911's ever since I shot my first one a few months back. I knew my collection would center around the 1911 platform. I still don't carry one nor do I think I would. I prefer to carry a pocket revolver such as a J-Frame chief special. Its a personal preference and something I was taught was carry what you like. Carrying something your not 100% comfortable with, you will end up leaving it at home or hesitating to use it.

Fedor
06-24-2011, 12:01
It almost sounds like your beating your self up over this, you really shouldn't. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a huge fan of the 1911 and not CCing one. Personally I love 1911's ever since I shot my first one a few months back. I knew my collection would center around the 1911 platform. I still don't carry one nor do I think I would. I prefer to carry a pocket revolver such as a J-Frame chief special. Its a personal preference and something I was taught was carry what you like. Carrying something your not 100% comfortable with, you will end up leaving it at home or hesitating to use it.

Very well said.

craig19
06-24-2011, 12:28
Think Hotroder got this right. Gotta carry what you feel the most comfortable with. You saw in the other carry thread how many 1911 fans carry other types of pistols, nothing wrong with that.

Shipwreck-The-Sequel
06-24-2011, 12:41
Yea, I guess you are right. I guess that I was once such a 1911 fan in years past that its strange to not be such a big one now. Plus, i get so much grief on the issue of choosing a Beretta over a 1911 on some forums. Although, I tune most of those guys out.

But, it is a cool gun, and I guess I was trying to convince myself that I should make use of it more, instead of just let it sit in the safe. But, I can't do it.

So, I'll just go back to buying more 92s, I think :rofl:

Nakanokalronin
06-24-2011, 12:44
Liking both and carrying only one is fine. Since your brainwashing of the Beretta handguns, I now own 5 and 4 of them are the 92 series. I finally found a good DA/SA handgun that I would want to use and practice with. I'm at the point where I'm getting as good with my Berettas as I am with my 1911s however if I choose to carry only one, its the 1911.

IMO, a 1911 and Beretta is like a YinYang type of thing. They can both coexist, although completely opposite of each other and one side will always define you just a little more than the other even though both fit you well.

Nakanokalronin
06-24-2011, 12:45
Yea, I guess you are right. I guess that I was once such a 1911 fan in years past that its strange to not be such a big one now. Plus, i get so much grief on the issue of choosing a Beretta over a 1911 on some forums. Although, I tune most of those guys out.

But, it is a cool gun, and I guess I was trying to convince myself that I should make use of it more, instead of just let it sit in the safe. But, I can't do it.

So, I'll just go back to buying more 92s, I think :rofl:

Well now you just ruined my last post. :dunno:

:tongueout:

Wade-19
06-24-2011, 13:33
Not crazy at all. That's why there is so many guns out there. People like different features. That being said, if you ever decide to sell it. I call first dibs!!!!

I called that a long time ago !!!!!:supergrin:

jrs93accord
06-24-2011, 14:29
Same here, I have zero faith in a 1911 as a carry weapon.

Give it a chance. I have been carrying my Kimber for 7 years now. You just have to learn how to handle a 1911 when you want to carry one. It takes some practice, but it can be done with confidence. I have learned to carry mine without one in the chamber, should I ever choose to. I can draw, cock it, and fire in less than 1.5 seconds. Otherwise, with one in the chamber, I can draw, release the safety, and fire in less than 1 second. It just takes time and practice.

HotRoderX
06-24-2011, 14:55
Give it a chance. I have been carrying my Kimber for 7 years now. You just have to learn how to handle a 1911 when you want to carry one. It takes some practice, but it can be done with confidence. I have learned to carry mine without one in the chamber, should I ever choose to. I can draw, cock it, and fire in less than 1.5 seconds. Otherwise, with one in the chamber, I can draw, release the safety, and fire in less than 1 second. It just takes time and practice.

Can I ask why you don't leave one in the chamber? I know I have always felt safe with a 1911 locked and cocked. I know you have many 1911's and thus way way more experience then me so maybe I am missing something I need to know about. Also would there be any harm in leaving it chambered with the hammer down? I assume it take less time to thumb a hammer then pull a slide.

Just a side note out of all the semi autos out there I have always felt most comfortable around a locked and cocked 1911. I cant stand having one chambered in my Glock I know it safe but still just not my thing.

jrs93accord
06-24-2011, 14:59
There is nothing wrong with keeping a $3K 1911 in the safe and carrying a Beretta 92. To each his own. If you ever did decide to carry a 1911 again, I would recommend buying one that will be more utilitatian. As you have seen, I do like the 1911 (73) and I carry a 1911 (Kimber Stainless Pro Carry II). I also like my SIGs (11), Berettas (6), and my Glocks (8). I do have some safe queens, but I have many more that are not. It would not bother me to carry one of my Berettas. I am pretty accurate with it as well. The important thing here is that you do carry. :supergrin:

jrs93accord
06-24-2011, 15:09
Can I ask why you don't leave one in the chamber? I know I have always felt safe with a 1911 locked and cocked. I know you have many 1911's and thus way way more experience then me so maybe I am missing something I need to know about. Also would there be any harm in leaving it chambered with the hammer down? I assume it take less time to thumb a hammer then pull a slide.

Just a side note out of all the semi autos out there I have always felt most comfortable around a locked and cocked 1911. I cant stand having one chambered in my Glock I know it safe but still just not my thing.

I DO carry mine cocked and locked. I always have. I was saying that if I ever, for some off the wall reason, wanted to carry it without one in the chamber, it takes me about a half second cock it. I was brought up old school with the 1911. I would never consider keeping it cocked with the hammer down. First off, it is a safety issue, both releasing the hammer and pulling it back before useage. All it takes is a little slip and you could have an accidental discharge. Why take the chance? It is just better to carry cocked and locked IMO.

HotRoderX
06-24-2011, 15:11
I DO carry mine cocked and locked. I always have. I was saying that if I ever, for some off the wall reason, wanted to carry it without one in the chamber, it takes me about a half second cock it. I was brought up old school with the 1911. I would never consider keeping it cocked with the hammer down. First off, it is a safety issue, both releasing the hammer and pulling it back before useage. All it takes is a little slip and you could have an accidental discharge. Why take the chance? It is just better to carry cocked and locked IMO.

Aww ok I thought you where saying you carried with out one in the chamber. I can see a AD happening with carrying Hammer down. I dont know why but never thought about slipping while cocking it.

limbkiller
06-24-2011, 15:48
:rofl::rofl:

limbkiller
06-24-2011, 15:53
Being a LEO, I figure 50% of my food has spit in it....

That sir is a sad thing for a man in uniform to have to think about.:wow: I hope you are wrong as officers should'nt have to endure that. You are probably right. How sad.

Cerebrus
06-24-2011, 16:25
Well thanks to you Ship, I have a rekindled desire to own a Beretta again.. I spent too much time back in the 80's reading Pendleton's Mack Bolan books, of course his were either a Brigadier or a "Belle".. Once I get to Oregon and can afford the Class III license, I will be on the hunt for the famed 93-R. Until then I plan on selling off my XD to fund a 92..Thanks again you enabler.. :supergrin:

Shipwreck-The-Sequel
06-24-2011, 16:49
Well thanks to you Ship, I have a rekindled desire to own a Beretta again

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g320/mistershipwreck/Smiley/thicon_idea.gifhttp://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g320/mistershipwreck/Smiley/thicon_idea.gif

bac1023
06-24-2011, 17:30
Everyone has different preferences.

Shipwreck-The-Sequel
06-24-2011, 18:02

Ok. Don't beat me up too bad about preferring the 92 over the 1911 :rofl::rofl:

Fedor
06-24-2011, 18:12
For carry I like to have DA first shot capability.

Shipwreck-The-Sequel
06-24-2011, 19:25
For carry I like to have DA first shot capability.

That's my preference as well... I like that added safety of the DA 1st pull.

I had a near robbery in the parking lot of my local gunstore about 2 years ago. I saw the situation happening, and I managed to avoid the guy and cut threw some cars and jump down a level in the parking lot. The guy cut off pursuit of me after a few moments.

But, all I had on me was a Keltec 32 in my front pocket, as I was taking my Beretta 92 into the store to try it for laser grips... So, I was walking with that in a gun case.

I kept my wits, but the situation showed me what it was like when the adrenaline kicks in. Your thought process changes. It's not the same as all the practice you put in at the range - or how you THINK you should or will react in a situation.

I also had an old friend from when I was a teen (hadn't seen him in many years) - I recently found out a story about him that happened a few years ago... He apparently was getting car jacked (back in Louisiana), and he grabbed his gun from the center console as he started to comply to get out the car. Guess what he did... As he swept himself with the muzzle to bring the gun in an aiming position, he shot himself in the knee/leg. Boom... Now, he walks with a limp all the time and can't get around well...

Dumb? Yes. Can I see how it could easily happen in a super high stress situation? Yes, I can. Especially after seeing how your thoughts change during the adrenaline dump...

After my personal experience event, I re-evaluated some issues with my carry gun. For a while, I temporarily switched to a 45... I'm back to a 9mm now. But, I no longer carry a gun that needs to be cocked and locked (1911, USP compact that I sometimes kept cocked and locked at the time). I don't want to stupidly forget to deactivate a thumb safety.

And, I also got rid of the Keltec 32... I REALLY, REALLY felt bad in the situation thinking that all I had to defend myself with was a 32 FMJ round. (32 JHP isn't really as effective in that caliber as FMJ)

I also will no longer carry a gun that has a trigger like a Glock, M&P, XD. That short, light trigger too easily could replicate what happened to my friend shooting himself. Also, I get my untucked shirt caught in my IWB holster somewhat frequently when holstering/reholstering at home...

Do this with a Glock - boom.

Do it with even an XD (with the grip safety) - boom (one would probably have their hand in place over the grip safety while holstering).

Do this with a 1911 - and forget to reactivate the thumb safety even ONE time - boom.

The DA/SA trigger of my 92... I do try to be careful, but I know there won't be an A/D when I do this or when I try to clear the shirt from the holster...

Am I over worrying about this situation? Maybe. I admit that I carried a Glock 26 for 8 years previously (OWB or in my pocket, though - not IWB). I also once carried a 1911 (OWB - not IWB). But I"ve owned tons of different guns since then, and my preferences and ideas on the issues have changed.

That experience "I" had showed me I wanted a gun that I could pull and shoot - without deactivation of anything... But, I also didn't want TOO light/short of a trigger. So, the DA/SA trigger is my preference now. And, with a "D" spring, the DA pull of my Beretta 92s are down from 11.5+lbs to 8.2-8.5lbs. Still heavy enough (and long enough of a trigger pull) to keep me honest. But, not too heavy.

I also never hardly EVER practiced my first shot in double action on DA/SA guns I've owned over the years. Nor, did I practice 1 handed shooting. Since that near robbery experience, I have done both. I do it a LOT.

samuse
06-24-2011, 19:46
Nothing wrong with lovin' Berettas and carryin' 'em.

I love and carry Glock 19s.

I love to play with 1911s in all the gun games. I use a Glock enough to stay proficient.

BuckyP
06-24-2011, 20:29
I also will no longer carry a gun that has a trigger like a Glock, M&P, XD. That short, light trigger too easily could replicate what happened to my friend shooting himself. Also, I get my untucked shirt caught in my IWB holster somewhat frequently when holstering/reholstering at home...

Do this with a Glock - boom.

Do it with even an XD (with the grip safety) - boom (one would probably have their hand in place over the grip safety while holstering).

When you holster the 92, you said you put your thumb on the back of the hammer. This is a good practice, I do it with my P2000 (especially with the light LEM trigger). When I carried an XD, I used the same method. Although there was no hammer, it assured I wasn't gripping the grip safety and gave me the same level of assurance.

Shipwreck-The-Sequel
06-25-2011, 18:49
Nothing wrong with lovin' Berettas and carryin' 'em.

I love and carry Glock 19s.

I love to play with 1911s in all the gun games. I use a Glock enough to stay proficient.

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g320/mistershipwreck/Smiley/thicon_idea.gifhttp://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g320/mistershipwreck/Smiley/thicon_idea.gif

lawdog734
06-25-2011, 21:13
My experience is when making a high stress shot that DA trigger pulls like a SA, I popped off four rounds in about 2 seconds....

Tiro Fijo
06-26-2011, 02:13
Personally, I think everyone can appreciate a good 1911 "glass rod" trigger. It's easier to shoot well. It's much harder to shoot say a DA/SA SIG for the first shot without lots of good practice. Moreso with a DAO revolver. However, since I shoot such a variety of handguns I now prefer a "point & pull" carry gun. Makes my life a lot easier + I like the feeling of shooting a DA or DAO gun well as it is more challenging. Just my 2 cents.

Shipwreck-The-Sequel
06-26-2011, 07:34
Well, with the "D" springs I have, my DA pulls on my Berettas are just over 8 lbs... With my main carry gun having the lightest trigger, as I have about 4k rounds thru it.

At the 3k mark when I measures it with a trigger gauge, it was 8lbs and 3.5oz. So, its not hard to shoot that first shot. I practice a good bit with it. That simple change took over 3lbs off the DA pull.

MD357
06-26-2011, 12:01

Truth, personally, I think the Beretta is one of the worst carry platforms out there in several ways but YMMV as they are well made and accurate.

Shipwreck-The-Sequel
06-26-2011, 13:29
Truth, personally, I think the Beretta is one of the worst carry platforms out there in several ways but YMMV as they are well made and accurate.

Even my Special edition cereal box Beretta?

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g320/mistershipwreck/Website%20Stuff/cars1.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I also decided if all those Glock guys can throw their gun into the dishwasre, I wanna be able to too :)

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g320/mistershipwreck/Website%20Stuff/dishwaser1.jpg

Quack
06-26-2011, 15:39
don't forget the

http://redrockrepair.com/Images/jetdry.jpg

Fedor
06-26-2011, 15:51
I think Beretta 92's make great carry weapons.

Shipwreck-The-Sequel
06-26-2011, 15:59
don't forget the

http://redrockrepair.com/Images/jetdry.jpg

How could I forget

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g320/mistershipwreck/Smiley/yourock.gif

Shipwreck-The-Sequel
06-26-2011, 18:20
I think Beretta 92's make great carry weapons.

Even Jack Bauer thinks so... In the 24 movie, he uses a Beretta:

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g320/mistershipwreck/Website%20Stuff/jackberetta1.jpg

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g320/mistershipwreck/Smiley/thicon_lol.gifhttp://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g320/mistershipwreck/Smiley/thicon_lol.gifhttp://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g320/mistershipwreck/Smiley/thicon_lol.gif

BuckyP
06-26-2011, 18:29

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g320/mistershipwreck/Website%20Stuff/jackberetta1.jpg

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g320/mistershipwreck/Smiley/thicon_lol.gifhttp://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g320/mistershipwreck/Smiley/thicon_lol.gifhttp://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g320/mistershipwreck/Smiley/thicon_lol.gif

You could have just used a real pic.

:tongueout:

http://www.pollardfamily.net/al/jackbauerberetta.jpg

BuckyP
06-26-2011, 18:33
http://www.pollardfamily.net/al/jackbauerberetta3.jpg

Ruggles
06-26-2011, 19:17

:rofl::rofl:

craig19
06-26-2011, 19:49

But he has a man purse.

Mr. Gekko
06-26-2011, 19:52
But he has a man purse.

I thought it was called a camera bag now.... :whistling:

craig19
06-26-2011, 20:17
I thought it was called a camera bag now.... :whistling:

I forgot...:rofl:

Shipwreck-The-Sequel
06-26-2011, 20:24
You could have just used a real pic.