Review of my N82 Tactical Holster [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Review of my N82 Tactical Holster

tankermw
06-27-2011, 15:22
I ordered a holster for my G36 Saturday evening and got it today. I've been wearing it for several hours and so far it feels great. I've driven with it on and sat through a movie. I have to say it is the most comfortable holster that I've worn.

BailRecoveryAgent
06-27-2011, 15:38
Never heard of them before till I googled it. Not sure if I like the design, but if you're happy thats all that matters.:cool:

AGAF
06-27-2011, 20:20
Here is a really nice review if anyone is interested:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfNoe98y9EE

For the price, I think I may be giving this one a try as well......

AGAF
06-28-2011, 18:02
Broke down and ordered one today. Already shipped - same day as order! I'll let everyone know what I think when it arrives......

FireForged
06-28-2011, 18:10
what makes this holster "tactical"?

BailRecoveryAgent
06-28-2011, 18:28

Its black and costs more.

Dexters
06-28-2011, 18:55
I ordered a holster for my G36 Saturday evening and got it today. I've been wearing it for several hours and so far it feels great. I've driven with it on and sat through a movie. I have to say it is the most comfortable holster that I've worn.

How is re-holstering the gun while you are wearing the holster?

AGAF
06-28-2011, 18:56

Just the name of the company. I guess it gets lumped into the same broad category as things such as tactical pens, tactical underwear, tactical condoms, tactical jelly beans, tactical shoe laces, tactical wallets, tactical finger nail files.....

An over used word for sure!

I wouldn't diss the holster or the company based on what they decided to call it. You can't blame them for jumping on the "tactical" bandwagon

vtbluegrass
06-28-2011, 19:09
I have one that I use to carry my TCP. The absolute best part of the holster is that I can wear it against the skin comfortably. Shorts, a t-shirt, and no belt and the thing stays up. I talked to the guys at the gun show and the N82 is "Nate Squared" after the two guys with the same name who started the company and one of them basically said why can't it be tactical like everything else.

Reholstering gets easier after it sets to the gun and your body but is still not easy as kydex or reinforced leather. The compromise is you give up re holstering easily for what is easily the most comfortable IWB holster I have used.

tankermw
06-28-2011, 19:22
How is re-holstering the gun while you are wearing the holster?

No problem reholstering for me at all. I really like this holster. It is the most comfortable IWB I have ever used.

BailRecoveryAgent
06-28-2011, 21:09
tactical jelly beans

Do you happen to have a link for these tactical jelly beans?:whistling:

And no, I don't blame them for jumping on the tactical bandwagon. The word tactical sells stuff, and thats why they're in business.

mgs
10-15-2012, 06:54
http://n82tactical.com/n82store/

jamaicanj
10-16-2012, 08:18
I have the regular N82 holster and it is also very comfortable

gadgetnut259
10-16-2012, 08:57
I have a N82 holster also but I rarely use it. I love the comfort, but it rides too high for my taste. It prints more than my other holsters that ride deeper. I think it's a great concept/design, and they are a great company to deal with. I just wish the clip was attached higher on the holster so the gun would ride deeper in my waistband.

BigSpenda864
10-16-2012, 11:44
I ordered one myself. I'll give my own review.