Crimson Trace Customer Support [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Crimson Trace Customer Support

jadickson
06-28-2011, 14:52
I had an excellent experience with Crimson Trace customer service, and I just wanted to spread the word since all to often we only talk about bad experiences. DISCLAIMER: I am in no way affiliated with Crimson Trace Corporation, aside from being their customer.

I have a gen 3 Glock 19, and recently got an LG-619 for it. After about 4-5 weeks of casual use, the laser stopped working for no apparent reason. So, I emailed CT and within 24 hours I had a cordial reply from Erin Eaton. Soon I spoke with her on the phone, she asked me a few questions, and right there she ordered a brand new LG-619 for me with a pre-paid envelope to send the defective one back. No hassle, no problems.

I am glad that I registered my 619 on the Crimson Trace website as soon as I got it, so that my warranty was in effect when I needed it.

Conan1
06-28-2011, 15:11
I call them every October for the replacement batteries for my LCP. No problem at all.

Wishoot
06-29-2011, 17:38
Best customer service I've ever encountered. Period.

denn1911
07-02-2011, 22:44
I've always had great experiences with them. They have some of the best customer service in the industry, and many companies could learn something from them.

bustedknee
07-09-2011, 20:15
They have excellent customer service!

I just wish I didn't have to use it so often.

I have been told Leupold has great customer service as well, but I can't say because I have never had to use it. And I own a bunch of Leupold scopes.

Hmmmmm?