Adjustment of Lasermax G23 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Adjustment of Lasermax G23

PghJim
07-01-2011, 20:06
Does anyone know how to adjust a Lasermax sight for a G23 Gen3. I know they are not adjustable, but if you send it back to Lasermax they will adjust it for $75 and 3-4 weeks. If Lasermax can adjust them, there must be a way to do it. I just need to move the dot a little to the right.

It is not under warranty because I have a different barrel on the gun. The last time I sent a Lasermax unit in for adjustment it was for a G29. After 4 weeks I called and no one could find it, they did locate it, but broke it trying to remove the recoil springs and this was 2 weeks later. They just sent me a new one that fortunately regulated well with the sights.

RYT 2BER
07-01-2011, 20:09
I'd adjust myself into a crimson trace laser :-)

Just kidding... sure someone will be along soon with some better advice

PghJim
07-01-2011, 20:26
I'd adjust myself into a crimson trace laser :-)

Just kidding... sure someone will be along soon with some better advice

I like CT better as a general rule, but my hands are too small for the extra material it adds to the grip.

RYT 2BER
07-01-2011, 21:11
I like CT better as a general rule, but my hands are too small for the extra material it adds to the grip.

I have the ct laserguards on my guns...doesn't add anything to the grip..

Sorry to go off topic

Bill Lumberg
07-13-2011, 07:29
Lasermax is hands down the best for those guns it's available for. Either send it back or have the company send a replacement battery cap (at no charge).

barstoolguru
07-13-2011, 07:45
if I had to guess the way they are made I bet you have to take them apart and shim the laser bulb in the direction it needs to go so this might not be something that you can do <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>