Lonestar Tactical Holsters ?? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Lonestar Tactical Holsters ??

Fedor
07-03-2011, 16:46
I would like feedback from those of you that use one.
Do they hold the pistol firmly without flopping around, etc... ?
I'm considering one, but cant find much info about them.
Thanks

rigjumpr
07-03-2011, 16:55
:dunno:sorry, not too much help from me but, from my recearch they seem to be ok as far as "flopping" around get a good belt to go with it. this also will make a big difference.

Fedor
07-06-2011, 04:47
It appears Lonestar is not a popular choice.

dregotglock
07-06-2011, 09:09
Ladies and Gents..

We are a small family owned business that has stated selling to the public a few months ago. Prior to this we made holsters for friends and family that were leo and also chl holders. Public feed back is limited - as it goes with new small family owned business.

I am offering a money back guarantee for all if not 100% satisfied. Free shipping and lifetime warranty are standard.

For those that do not know:

We buy all of our leather locally to control the quality of our hoslters. We use locally purchased 8/9 oz American leather tooling sides. We only buy holster materials made in the USA - leather, stitching, dyes. Since we buy everything locally we can say that everything is 100% American made and hand crafted.

We hand cut, wet mold, bone, and hand stitch all of our gear so quaity control is guaranteed as well.

Let me know how I can be of assistance,
Doc

I29alpha
07-06-2011, 10:53
I've been carrying my 'cage' OWB from Doc for a couple months now. It is a wonderful holster, superb craftsmanship. Like Doc said, 100% satisfaction gauranteed. For me, it doesnt flop or ride too high. I carry around the 2:00-2:30 position with a G30. Overall, I am very pleased with Lonestar Tactical. Will be a return customer for sure ;).