please help me find a OWB concealment mag pouch [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : please help me find a OWB concealment mag pouch

masakari
07-15-2011, 14:23
Ok, so I have been on a mission to find a way to comfortably carry a spare magazine for my pistols for a long time, and every pouch that I've tried just simply isn't what im looking for. So does anyone have a good suggestion for me? I have tried IWB pouches by comp tac, but they were very uncomfortable, and I just received my order for horizontal OWB mag pouches from AE nelson, but they are far too bulky. Here's what I need:
BLACK leather, OWB single mag pouch, one for XD .45 10 round compact mag, and one for 1911 .45 single stack mag. Concealment and comfort are key.
note: im actually interested in a pouch that will hold the mag and my streamlight PT2L flashlight as well if it meets my requirements.
open to all suggestions, thanks!

cowboy1964
07-15-2011, 16:07
Safariland 123 is the only horizontal one I've tried but it's by far the most comfortable. It looks bulky but it's really not too bad, since it is horizontal.

Mudshark100
07-15-2011, 16:14
I have two Don Hume Model D417 magazine holders for my G19 magazines. They are leather, attractive, and have metal clips that allow you to attach them to your belt without taking it off. The clips are sturdy and stay in place. No problem with the holders sliding along or off of the belt. They also hold the magazines with just the right amount of snugness, I've been using them for years and highly recommend them.

http://www.donhume.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=9&products_id=122&zenid=9mj3p4eh6069dp2mv110muti57

David Armstrong
07-15-2011, 17:10
Old time trick...go to your local optometrist, get an appropriate eyeglass case. Conceals the magazine, plenty comfortable, nobody thinks a thing about it when they see it.