crown holsters [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : crown holsters

GLOCK22PACKER
07-15-2011, 18:50
I just recieved my glock 21 holster this afternoon and all I can say is wow!. This holster rides so well and comfortable that you don't even realize it's there. This owb holster hides the full size glocks better than any other holster I have tried. I would highly reccomend this company to anyone who likes owb holsters.The construction and material is top notch, and is great to see people who take pride in their work. This company has the best customer service I have ever seen and will give credit where credit is due. Chris, you rock and keep up the awsome service.:cheers:

I29alpha
07-15-2011, 20:45
I just recieved my glock 21 holster this afternoon and all I can say is wow!. This holster rides so well and comfortable that you don't even realize it's there. This owb holster hides the full size glocks better than any other holster I have tried. I would highly reccomend this company to anyone who likes owb holsters.The construction and material is top notch, and is great to see people who take pride in their work. This company has the best customer service I have ever seen and will give credit where credit is due. Chris, you rock and keep up the awsome service.:cheers:

+1 for crown. I have three and one more on the way. They ride very nice and quality is top notch.