Which pocket 9 will a Glock devotee adapt to best? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Which pocket 9 will a Glock devotee adapt to best?

rideandshoot
07-16-2011, 22:55
For a long time I was a 1911 devotee. I learned to shoot at local IPSC matches in the mid 80s and the 1911 45 was 'what you shot'. As I started carrying concealed more I migrated to Glock mostly for the sub-compact (mine is a 27) platform. I now do all my handgun shooting with a model 23 or my 27 and a .22 conversion kit for the same. As compact as the 27 is, I find myself wishing for one of the new pocket single stack 9mms for occasions where even the 27 is a bit much. I should note that I have equipped my Glocks with Crimson Trace LaserGuard sites and will do the same with any handgun I add.

Since my brain is completely adapted to the grip angle and trigger pull of my Glocks I would like my pocket single stack 9mm to be as close as possible. That said which one would you suggest or should I hold off until Glock decides to join the trend and produce a Kahr sized 9mm with a Glock operating system?

Mas Ayoob
07-17-2011, 21:40
Won't be exactly the same as your Glock, as you already know, but the set of needs you describe sounds tailor-made for the Kahr PM9, or its new economy version, the CM9.

best,
Mas