Crossbreed Warranty [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Crossbreed Warranty

Edmo01
07-17-2011, 05:15
I was impressed with the warranty response when I sent one of my Crossbreed Supertuck holsters in for repair...

I own several Supertuck holsters and it always takes 4-8 weeks to get one after you order it. My first Supertuck had many miles and several years of use before I noticed a crack in the corner of the kydex. I contacted Crossbreed and they said send it to them.

I expected them to have it for "4-8 weeks". They received it on a Monday and I had a new holster in my hands on Friday! Quite impressive! Thanks for the quick turn around!

Edmo

macville
07-17-2011, 05:53
I was impressed with the warranty response when I sent one of my Crossbreed Supertuck holsters in for repair...

I own several Supertuck holsters and it always takes 4-8 weeks to get one after you order it. My first Supertuck had many miles and several years of use before I noticed a crack in the corner of the kydex. I contacted Crossbreed and they said send it to them.

I expected them to have it for "4-8 weeks". They received it on a Monday and I had a new holster in my hands on Friday! Quite impressive! Thanks for the quick turn around!

Same thing happened to me, except they got it on a Monday and I got it back on Wednesday. As far as I can tell, they got it and shipped it back out the same day.

I also originally had mine within a week of ordering. Business must have been slow at the time.

Sharky7
07-17-2011, 10:57
Did you get a completely brand new holster or did they just put new kydex on your original holster you sent in?

Edmo01
07-18-2011, 05:55
Did you get a completely brand new holster or did they just put new kydex on your original holster you sent in?

All new...

Edmo

polizei1
07-18-2011, 10:38
Great company. I emailed them recently about sending in my older mag holder (single, but with the same leather as a double) for the new design, which is a LOT less leather. They didn't hesitate and told me to send it back and they would gladly replace it with a new one. I was pretty impressed, and love the holster.