Blast from the past... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Blast from the past...

Mayhem like Me
07-18-2011, 06:10
I was able to meet Mas for breakfast Sunday (thank you Mas) and his lovely lady companion, and he brought up a blast from the past here on CT...

918V anyone heard about recent exploits of him, he used to be active on other forums I did not go to...I know he is not here anymore, did he team up with TBB and MTPD and form a sort of dysfunctional three amigos?

DaBigBR
07-18-2011, 08:32
Weren't you the one that verified his creds?

Roadkill_751
07-18-2011, 09:34
I was able to meet Mas for breakfast Sunday (thank you Mas) and his lovely lady companion, and he brought up a blast from the past here on CT...

918V anyone heard about recent exploits of him, he used to be active on other forums I did not go to...I know he is not here anymore, did he team up with TBB and MTPD and form a sort of dysfunctional three amigos?

You also met BamaTrooper. Hey why didn't you come to the GSSF match. I was there all weekend along with Franco.

Mayhem like Me
07-18-2011, 10:00
Weren't you the one that verified his creds?

YUP! and I believe he was canked shortly thereafter, he was " Very Surprised" when I was put through to his desk after talking to the Nice administrative assistant that answered the phone.

Mayhem like Me
07-18-2011, 11:07
You also met BamaTrooper. Hey why didn't you come to the GSSF match. I was there all weekend along with Franco.

No Bamatrooper did n't make breakfast.. I had to work Saturday and Sunday....

Dragoon44
07-18-2011, 12:05
Undoubtedly 918V is off somewhere else exponding on his "expertise" in LE.

He is one of a growing list of posters I don't miss.

:rofl::rofl:

GPalmer
07-18-2011, 13:12
YUP! and I believe he was canked shortly thereafter, he was " Very Surprised" when I was put through to his desk after talking to the Nice administrative assistant that answered the phone.

Oh ****, it's the PoPo! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

blueiron
07-18-2011, 13:22
Ah. memories.