They are available now... sweet... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : They are available now... sweet...

BOSSX
08-01-2011, 10:44
http://mods.mybigcommerce.com/

ron59
08-01-2011, 11:19
Really? So you couldn't just have edited your OTHER thread to "announce" this?

Bull****.

jmorris
08-02-2011, 07:42
Awesome! No wait, what is? Do I want one? Do I need one? Do you have a photo or just outside links?

Fwdftw
08-02-2011, 11:17
Question remains how does it work

IndyGunFreak
08-02-2011, 11:18
Question remains how does it work

Well, one thing is for sure.. when a Spring hits something, it moves. :)

meleors
08-02-2011, 13:45
Like I said in the other thread: A solution in search of a problem.

It's an LCT. It's kicks the loaded round out. To where? The floor? Uh, how about removing the loaded round with your hand as you insert the next empty case?

BOSSX
08-03-2011, 12:34
Really? So you couldn't just have edited your OTHER thread to "announce" this?

Bull****.

You got fighten words my friend... Don't waste energy on negativity. Spend the extra time doing more meaningful things.

XDRoX
08-03-2011, 13:02
You got fighten words my friend... Don't waste energy on negativity. Spend the extra time doing more meaningful things.

Personally I think it's kind of a cool idea. Once you posted the video of it actually showing it work.

It's just the way you went about posting the links and acting like you weren't the inventor that rubbed people the wrong way.

We weren't born yesterday and it's kind of insulting denying that the device is yours. It's kind of cool, be proud:wavey:

ron59
08-03-2011, 15:22

Stop pretending you're "a messenger" and admit you're the salesman, jackhole.

EVERY SINGLE POST you've made on GT is about this product? You're selling it, pure and simple.

I make a motion to ban BOSSX. Any seconds ?