Probe into secretive Sharia law courts scrapped as Muslim leaders close ran [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Probe into secretive Sharia law courts scrapped as Muslim leaders close ran

DonGlock26
08-01-2011, 12:32
Probe into secretive Sharia law courts scrapped as Muslim leaders close ranks

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2020391/Probe-secretive-Sharia-law-courts-scrapped-Muslim-leaders-close-ranks.html#ixzz1TnrnTWge

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2020391/Probe-secretive-Sharia-law-courts-scrapped-Muslim-leaders-close-ranks.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

If the "courts" are not open for public review, they should be closed.

_

kirgi08
08-01-2011, 12:48
:popcorn:

Paul7
08-02-2011, 18:34
Sharia law is gender apartheid.

DonGlock26
08-03-2011, 06:43
Good point, Paul.

snowbird
08-03-2011, 08:22
It seems that Muslims do more than just close ranks. There's a story at www.thereligionofpeace.com today of a two-year-old Christian girl, Neeha, being raped by an eighteen-year-old Muslim in a field in Pakistan a few years ago because her father refused to convert to Islam. The Christian family had to go into hiding to survive (that part sounds like Molly Norris right here in the USA), until a Christian organization managed to get them out of the Islamist hellhole and into Canada. Neeha has had five surgeries to try to repair the damage, and still cannot urinate in a normal manner.

The narrative of leftist dhimmis claims that Christians are the bad guys while Muslims are the good guys, and therefore we need to keep sending billions of taxpayer dollars to Pakistan, Egypt, the Palestinian Authority, etc, and keep letting swarms of them immigrate here to make our own land more wonderful as only Islam can do.

Meanwhile, we are in Day 2 of Ramadan 2011, with already 7 deadly Muslim attacks and 15 dead bodies piled up.

P.S. I just went back to that site and see that today is now Day 3 of Ramadan 2011 and the attacks and body count have both, predictably, dramatically increased.

creaky
08-03-2011, 09:15
While we're at it, how's that whole democracy thing working out in Egypt these days? Anybody?

Paul7
08-04-2011, 21:54
It seems that Muslims do more than just close ranks. There's a story at www.thereligionofpeace.com today of a two-year-old Christian girl, Neeha, being raped by an eighteen-year-old Muslim in a field in Pakistan a few years ago because her father refused to convert to Islam. The Christian family had to go into hiding to survive (that part sounds like Molly Norris right here in the USA), until a Christian organization managed to get them out of the Islamist hellhole and into Canada. Neeha has had five surgeries to try to repair the damage, and still cannot urinate in a normal manner.

And sadly, I would bet the majority of Neeha's Pakistani neighbors had no objection to this atrocity.

Paul7
08-04-2011, 21:56
While we're at it, how's that whole democracy thing working out in Egypt these days? Anybody?

The Islamists are slowly worming their way into power, with the help of the 85% of Egyptian Muslims who agree with them that converts from Islam should be killed. There's a reason the Muslim Brotherhood was banned for years.

Deployment Solu
08-04-2011, 23:32
Animals!!

frank4570
08-05-2011, 06:12
I have a couple of friends in the U.K. They say the Daily Mail should never, ever, be believed.

Paul7
08-05-2011, 08:53
I have a couple of friends in the U.K. They say the Daily Mail should never, ever, be believed.

Nice ad hominem. What exactly in the story was not true? I suspect your friends are dhimmis.

DonGlock26
08-05-2011, 10:53
Time for the sharia courts to open up

The Guardian's unprecedented filming of sharia court proceedings shows that more transparency would benefit everyone

http://www.guardian.co.uk/law/afua-hirsch-law-blog/2011/mar/09/sharia-courts-transparency

creaky
08-06-2011, 12:29
The Islamists are slowly worming their way into power, with the help of the 85% of Egyptian Muslims who agree with them that converts from Islam should be killed. There's a reason the Muslim Brotherhood was banned for years.

Thanks, Paul. I didn't expect an answer from the pro "Arab Spring" crowd.

What a joke.