IE users have low IQ [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : IE users have low IQ

Twisted Steel
08-02-2011, 04:16
IE users have below average IQ. It has been proved true now. Notice the last sentence.

Funny stuff.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/internet/8674678/Internet-Explorer-users-have-below-average-IQ.html

Don't get you undies in a wad. It doesn't say all IE users are ignernt.

GAFinch
08-04-2011, 15:31
Turns out it was a hoax.

jwagess
08-04-2011, 19:23
duh......what?:tongueout:

Toyman
08-04-2011, 20:12
duh......what?:tongueout:

Just the part about it being a study was a hoax, the part about IE users being idiots is still true. :rofl:

GotGlock1917
08-04-2011, 20:18
Don't talk about my momma that way!

She's 76 years old and has used IE for years. :upeyes:
You know how computer illiterate seniors get set in their ways. She won't let me change it for anything.

gemeinschaft
08-05-2011, 08:51
Don't talk about my momma that way!

She's 76 years old and has used IE for years. :upeyes:
You know how computer illiterate seniors get set in their ways. She won't let me change it for anything.

I successfully pulled the "Folger's Switch" on my mom's computer.

I got tired of rebuilding her PC, so I installed Ubuntu and then used the Default XP Wallpaper and used the image of IE's shortcut on the desktop to open Firefox...

Six months later, she told me that she was surprised that she had not had any more computer trouble... That's when I let her know I had changed something.

Gotta love it...

GotGlock1917
08-05-2011, 16:13
I successfully pulled the "Folger's Switch" on my mom's computer.

I got tired of rebuilding her PC, so I installed Ubuntu and then used the Default XP Wallpaper and used the image of IE's shortcut on the desktop to open Firefox...

Six months later, she told me that she was surprised that she had not had any more computer trouble... That's when I let her know I had changed something.

Gotta love it...

Genius!