concealed carry dude jumped by 3 bad guys-happy outcome [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : concealed carry dude jumped by 3 bad guys-happy outcome

jacquejet
08-04-2011, 15:50
A guy goes out for sushi and a beer and gets jumped by three teens. After getting punched a couple of times, dude pulls out his SIG and the situation gets better. No shots fired and when the BG's return to get their bags, dude holds them at gunpoint till police arrive.

http://www.newhavenindependent.org/index.php/archives/entry/victim_to_muggers_say_hi_to_/id_38752/

BailRecoveryAgent
08-04-2011, 16:05
I bet he starts carrying everywhere he goes now. Good thing this happened on one of the days he decided to carry.

Deployment Solu
08-04-2011, 17:02
24/7/365 there is no need to carry other than that!!:whistling:

Panzergrenadier1979
08-04-2011, 17:04
The BGs freaking RETURNED to the scene?! :wow:

Are they retarded?!

Yeah, I guess they are......

Good guy: 1. Bad guys: 0.

Bushido5150
08-04-2011, 18:19
The one question I have is, was he planning on drinking those beers he wanted to get with his food?

jellis11
08-04-2011, 19:11
All those comments on that page were praising him for being "a prepared" individual. I would have to say he wasn't very well prepared. I carry 348 days a year *lol some days are pure beach days with drinking* but where was his situational awareness!? I'll be darned if anyone gets close enough to punch me in the head!

Hack
08-05-2011, 01:42
The BGs freaking RETURNED to the scene?! :wow:

Are they retarded?!

Yeah, I guess they are......

Good guy: 1. Bad guys: 0.

Job security, don't you know.:rofl:

Hack
08-05-2011, 01:44
The one question I have is, was he planning on drinking those beers he wanted to get with his food?

Would one beer invalid his ability to carry under concealed carry law in his state, provided he is legally OK to drive with only one beer in him? I know I would not carry with alcohol, but under LEOSA it seems to be better not to. I think with Kansas CCW rules it may be similar in that regard.

eracer
08-05-2011, 04:20
It's not illegal to have a beer with dinner while carrying here in Florida.

The problem is when you are in front of a Grand Jury and the DA says: "We have witnesses that can corroborate the fact that the defendant was under the influence of alcohol when he shot and killed someone who was probably just asking him for directions."

nelsone
08-05-2011, 07:18
I'll be darned if anyone gets close enough to punch me in the head!

City folk have to get used to having less personal space.

A6Gator
08-05-2011, 08:07
It's not illegal to have a beer with dinner while carrying here in Florida.

It's a show-stopper in Tennessee.

jellis11
08-05-2011, 11:53
City folk have to get used to having less personal space.

I guess. Maybe I just protect my personal space a little more than others. :honkie:

Bushido5150
08-05-2011, 18:50
Would one beer invalid his ability to carry under concealed carry law in his state, provided he is legally OK to drive with only one beer in him? I know I would not carry with alcohol, but under LEOSA it seems to be better not to. I think with Kansas CCW rules it may be similar in that regard.

You know I don't know about his state, but here its a no no