Company's coming! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Company's coming!

trcubed
08-04-2011, 17:37
Guess who's coming to spend the weekend with grandma and grandpa? Mrstrcubed is as excited as I am...

LET THE SPOILIN' RESUME!

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k161/trcubed/IMG_4669.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k161/trcubed/IMG_4599.jpg

Dinky
08-04-2011, 17:46
Looks like an OAF prospect to me..

Have fun and spoil, spoil, spoil :wavey:

trcubed
08-04-2011, 18:50
He's gonna be so rotten he'll absolutely stink by Sunday afternoon...

Maybe mom and dad will forget to take him home. Nah...prolly not.

smith10
08-05-2011, 06:48
Sounds like you're in for a great weekend. Enjoy.

okie
08-05-2011, 06:50
Hope you have a blast with the lad my friend:wavey:

trcubed
08-05-2011, 18:27
Hope you have a blast with the lad my friend:wavey:

He's only been here since 1pm, and we're done wore plum slap out. Gotta rest up for tomorrow!

This kid can eat some sweet taters!

kcb
08-06-2011, 17:21
He is a cutie!!!

I was watching a couple (grandparents) at the airport, waiting to put their grandson on the plane we were taking, to send him home to his parents.

He was about 4 years old.

They looked exhausted as the little "energy boy" gave them every last bit of energy he could muster before getting on the plane. I expected to hear him the whole way home, but I think he was so tired, he slept all the way to Orlando!

:rofl:

Enjoy your time with him! :thumbsup:

trcubed
08-06-2011, 18:39
Just put the little guy down for the night. BIG day...had professional pictures made, played in his new swing, ate dinner, pulled grandma's hair, ate dinner again...

Wrapped him up in TWO layers of swaddling (he's a 'wiggler'), laid him down, sang to himself for a couple of minutes and passed out.

I don't know how Mom and Dad pulled it off, but he sleeps 11-12 hours per night. Wakes up once or twice for a quick snack and goes right back to sleep. Went to bed last night at 7:30 and got up this morning around 7 or so.

His daddy sure didn't sleep that well.

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k161/trcubed/HiRes_2490183770222.jpg

It's a real shame nobody likes him.

RLB
08-06-2011, 19:21
He is handsome.
Enjoy the spoiling time.

trcubed
08-06-2011, 19:28
He is handsome.
Enjoy the spoiling time.

Why, thank you, Sir (or Madam, since I can't tell by the screen name).

You're a gentleman (or gentlewoman) of impeccable taste!

trcubed
08-06-2011, 19:35
He is a cutie!!!

I was watching a couple (grandparents) at the airport, waiting to put their grandson on the plane we were taking, to send him home to his parents.

He was about 4 years old.

They looked exhausted as the little "energy boy" gave them every last bit of energy he could muster before getting on the plane. I expected to hear him the whole way home, but I think he was so tired, he slept all the way to Orlando!

:rofl:

Enjoy your time with him! :thumbsup:

Thanks, kcb...we certainly are.

Putting a kid, especially as young as 4, alone, on a plane would be pretty stressful for us. I imagine it was for the grandparents you saw, too.

The flight crew was probably looking out for him, tho, so I'm sure he was safe. And I suspect you were probably watching out for him, too.

COWBOYSHOOTER
08-07-2011, 05:51
Have ya purchased the lad his first K-frame yet? A 4" model 15 might be perfect :cool:

:wavey:

<---firmly believes the 4" Model 15 to be very nearly perffect for all occasions. Exceeded only by the Model 19. :supergrin:

Kool-aid Kool-aid! Tastes great!

trcubed
08-07-2011, 07:46
Nope, no revo yet, but he's already got his own rifle (and access to a bunch of other fun stuff).