A Cure for the Common Mob... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : A Cure for the Common Mob...

Glock Man_G19
08-10-2011, 10:38
"Get off my lawn" comes to mind.

http://gunfreezone.net/wordpress/index.php/2011/08/08/a-cure-for-the-common-mob/

Don't mess with the guy in a dress.

Bolster
08-10-2011, 10:41
A guy in a dress with a Russian rifle, that is.

barstoolguru
08-10-2011, 10:48
I hope that trend don't catch on........ and he should have shot one in the leg for good messure

ScrappyDoo
08-10-2011, 10:56
naw son its easy, just bust your pump at em... aim at a say 30 degree angle to the ground, with birdshot, so your pellets bounce up off the ground and cap them in the legs, thighs, and knees... and you just f#&#&# their $#!t up! its better than just poppin a cap in their *****, you bust your pump at em and use the 'riot gun' the way it was designed... 'scattergun?" yep.. you'll scatter them when you scatter your lead all over their legs!

lethal tupperwa
08-10-2011, 10:59
what's wrong with gas powered weedwackers?

G29Reload
08-10-2011, 11:07

*****!

Think....CHAINSAW!

Just walk down the street with your Stihl idling, revving it every once in awhile and with a crazy look on your face.

The punks will definitely clear a path for you.

MajorAmby
08-10-2011, 11:16
Flame thrower would be pretty cool.

ScrappyDoo
08-10-2011, 11:44
I'm about 30 mins from Philly where this has become a pandemic... It's really bad, these kids are basicslly acting like wild terroristic animals... Shoot even the mayor had to preach a sermon at his chruch condemming this while enacting a stricer curfew...

its crazy, they think its funny to beat older poor-inoocent victims senseless. and basically mob-steal-and-loot by walking 30 people deep into a store, causing a riot and steal all they can grab and run out. Serriously maybe if a few got shot in the process, there would be less inclination to do it.

Bilbo Bagins
08-10-2011, 12:27
A guy in a dress with a Russian rifle, that is.

Yea that guy was kind of goofy, but he got the job done. He is actually lucky too, walking out to confront 15 wild teens holding a big old Mosin bolt action by the muzzle end could have went horrible bad if they rushed him.

So that happened in Kansas City, then we got Philly, Milwaukee Wisconson, Chicago, New York City, and Greensboro SC. What is going on? You think it a coordinated effort, or its just random black teen violence that suddenly is getting more press? :dunno:

Bolster
08-10-2011, 12:51
So that happened in Kansas City, then we got Philly, Milwaukee Wisconson, Chicago, New York City, and Greensboro SC. What is going on? You think it a coordinated effort, or its just random black teen violence that suddenly is getting more press? :dunno:

And London! It's called "Social Proof" or "Bandwagon" or "Conformity," depending on which social scientist you read. When one deviant or felon tries it, and is successful (which usually means: the media covers it bigtime), then would-be deviants and felons jump aboard and try it too, "monkey-see-monkey-do" style. It's a sort of social contagion. A "behavior disease, spread by media contact," if you will.

I remember just after Columbine, there was a social scientist on TV who said, "You'll see attacks like this in lots of other schools, now that one has done it." The brainless twit media interviewer objected strenuously. But the Prof was right and the media twit was wrong...you had all kindsa kids dragging guns to school and shooting in the months after that.

Same thing happens with suicides. One prominent suicide (especially of a celebrity) will kick off a round of copy-cat suicides. And, get this, they're matched demographically. If the famous suicider is a young male, then it's young males who off themselves in record numbers. If it's an old female, then it's old females who kill themselves in record numbers.

Here, you can see that the news of successful flash-mob attacks has spread among a specific unnamed demographic of the population (or sometimes named, if you read far enough into the news stories), so they'll be popping up copycat style everywhere for awhile.

If we would understand the phenomena from the lens of 'terrorism' we could stop this insurgency by infiltrating the phone networks of these thugs. But we persist in viewing it through the political lens of 'disenfranchised impoverished victims of a hedgmonic and racist culture' which means the thugs are winning the propaganda battle and will continue to be successful.

Don't forget that there's always a parallel propaganda battle any time these sorts of events occur, with the usual bleeding-heart media and gov't sources giving props, aid and comfort to felonious and violent behavior, which keeps it going, as more innocent people die. The media is implicated in the killing, then reports the killing as an innocent bystander...win/win for the media.

kimo
08-10-2011, 12:53

True story. Believe it or not, I'm in a neighborhood bible study and this young lady brings in a local guy who is really a wild man. He and his dad got into an argument two nights before and the dad threatens to kill him, with a compound bow. The guy takes off and hides in the woods all night while his drunk dad stalks him (come out, come out, wherever you are...)

Next day the dad is hung over and comes outside. The guy takes a weekwhacker to his dads legs (who is in shorts) and just slices him up. Dad is hoppin and screamin, dancing all over the yard.

Guy told the story at the study, the girl confirmed it, and we were stunned until someone burst out laughing, everyone just lost it. Come out.....

poodleshooter1
08-10-2011, 13:05
I noticed he had a "Dont tread on me" flag. To most adults, that flag should serve as warning enough.

But for those who need a little reminder:

http://guns.findthebest.com/sites/default/files/495/media/images/1_71.jpg

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs37/f/2008/252/1/4/m4_Carbine_Vectored_by_ManicWolf.jpg

Bilbo Bagins
08-10-2011, 13:35
I noticed he had a "Dont tread on me" flag. To most adults, that flag should serve as warning enough.

But for those who need a little reminder:

http://guns.findthebest.com/sites/default/files/495/media/images/1_71.jpg

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs37/f/2008/252/1/4/m4_Carbine_Vectored_by_ManicWolf.jpg

Yea that is true. I think the hood youths don't know their history. The next time I go into Philly, I'll wear my "Don't Tread On Me" T-shirt.

TangoFoxtrot
08-10-2011, 15:13
I think the mexican dude in the video needs some windshield wipers for those glasses of his...:rofl:

Ruble Noon
08-10-2011, 16:05
Yea that guy was kind of goofy, but he got the job done. He is actually lucky too, walking out to confront 15 wild teens holding a big old Mosin bolt action by the muzzle end could have went horrible bad if they rushed him.

Urban Yoots are being emboldened by the class warfare rhetoric perpetrated by the historic first black POTUS.

I agree with you about the Mosin, he should have at least extended the bayonet.

poodleshooter1
08-10-2011, 18:55
The rest of the hoodlums might get him in a rush, but not before he cuts a couple of them in half. In any case he should get an AR, AK, or better yet a 12ga pump. The gauge will put them down QUICK at close range, and there is nothing more demoralizing than watching your buddies get cut in half by magnum buckshot loads. Get some-Get some!

lawman800
08-10-2011, 23:39
Turn a few of those poor urban youths into fine red must in front of their friends and we'll talk. Wear a cameras top so your story won't be skewed.

cyrsequipment
08-11-2011, 05:19
Yea that is true. I think the hood youths don't know their history. The next time I go into Philly, I'll wear my "Don't Tread On Me" T-shirt.

In Philly, you'll be labeled a terrorist for wearing that shirt.

lawman800
08-11-2011, 07:35
He wouldn't maker it in the city with the shirt. He would be brought upon charges for terrorizing the public so fast....

cyrsequipment
08-11-2011, 07:52
Urban Yoots are being emboldened by the class warfare rhetoric perpetrated by the historic first black POTUS.

I agree with you about the Mosin, he should have at least extended the bayonet.

The class warfare he is perpetrating has nothing to do with his color, it has to do with the fact he is a liberal...

lawman800
08-11-2011, 08:09
The class warfare he is perpetrating has nothing to do with his color, it has to do with the fact he is a liberal...

It's both. He sure doesn't mind catering to the race mongers and turning a blind eye to it all. Reverend Wright is making a comeback too.

Class and racial strife are key to the dem strategy for 2012. I want to see who in the dem party can mount a challenge to the incumbent and what kind of crap will be slung their way. It'll be fun to see the dems call each other racist for challenging a black president.

cyrsequipment
08-11-2011, 08:19
It's both. He sure doesn't mind catering to the race mongers and turning a blind eye to it all. Reverend Wright is making a comeback too.

Class and racial strife are key to the dem strategy for 2012. I want to see who in the dem party can mount a challenge to the incumbent and what kind of crap will be slung their way. It'll be fun to see the dems call each other racist for challenging a black president.

Class and racial strife are always the dem strategy, if they had Hillary in the whitehouse, they would be doing the same thing. The fact that the current president is black is irrelevant to their playbook.

lawman800
08-11-2011, 10:25
Exactly. Allen West, Condelezza Rice, and any black conservatives are subject to the same attacks.

cyrsequipment
08-11-2011, 10:46
Exactly. Allen West, Condelezza Rice, and any black conservatives are subject to the same attacks.

You are correct.

The color of the president has nothing to do with the tactics (except he pulls the race card even more often), it has to do with his backwards politics...