9mm suppressor ? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : 9mm suppressor ?

ronin.45
08-10-2011, 16:28
I'm still waiting for the paperwork on my SS Sparrow to come back, but I'm looking ahead to my next toy. I think a 9mm can for one of my Glocks and my AR would be the way to go. When I was researching rimfire cans it was easy to choose. The Sparrow stood out as the best(to me) due to it's ease of cleaning and NRR rating. 9mm isn't as clear cut. It looks like there are hundreds of different models from dozens of makers. Some are suited better for pistol only. Some are good for subguns as well. What do you guys who have one recommend? Which did you choose? Are you happy with it? How easy to clean is it? How does it sound? Basically I would like some reviews so I can see what you guys like. This will help me narrow down my choices so research will be much easier.

Thanks guys.

Javelin
08-10-2011, 16:41
Congrats! I love my SWR Trident-9 as it is an AWESOME can. But if I were to do it now I would go AAC no doubt about it. After having hearing them they really stepped up the anti in this new line of products and I don't think I heard anything that comes close to touching them at this time.

:wavey:

ronin.45
08-10-2011, 22:10
Thanks, I'll check out AAC. I'll have to see what their current models are.