Riots in England [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Riots in England

gasboffer
08-11-2011, 07:20
Watching the riots in England brougt back images of the riots in L.A. years ago. I was a cop in Odessa, Tx, we didn't have any trouble, just a little mouthing.
I remember seeing a shop in Watts owned by an East-Indian family. While stores and businesses all around it were looted and burned, this shop was untouched.
The reason?.....Two of the family members were stationed on top of the building with .22 rifles.
Don't remember any reports of them shooting any of the rioters but it probably happened.

I'm now in the market for an automatic .22 rifle, possibly equiped with a laser sight. Any suggestions?

Dexters
08-11-2011, 07:35
Watching the riots in England brougt back images of the riots in L.A. years ago. I was a cop in Odessa, Tx, we didn't have any trouble, just a little mouthing.
I remember seeing a shop in Watts owned by an East-Indian family. While stores and businesses all around it were looted and burned, this shop was untouched.
The reason?.....Two of the family members were stationed on top of the building with .22 rifles.
Don't remember any reports of them shooting any of the rioters but it probably happened.

I'm now in the market for an automatic .22 rifle, possibly equiped with a laser sight. Any suggestions?

S&W MP22 or Ruger 10/22