If ONLY I had.... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : If ONLY I had....

kcb
08-11-2011, 13:19
HALF of the money that my e-mail continues to tell me is "JUST WAITING" for me..... :sigh:

I'd have no problems at all...what with all the money we've lost in the past week in the stock market and all!!!

Retirement? What's that?

:sadangel:

:supergrin:

G33
08-11-2011, 14:30
For you: :supergrin::supergrin::supergrin:

kcb
08-11-2011, 15:33
Thanks! :hugs: :supergrin:

:rofl:

I just ran an errand with my hubby, came home and checked my e-mail, and I had yet another $1,000,000.00 that I forgot to claim!!!

I need to quit laying my money all over the place and forgetting I have it!

(Kind of like when we were in college, and the recurring nightmare that you are enrolled in a class that you forget to go to. I'm losing my money everywhere! :rofl:)

:okie:

I keep reporting it as spam; and blocking the senders, but they keep pouring in! :upeyes:

Dinky
08-11-2011, 20:51
have had several from the FBI....

OSSI
08-12-2011, 00:51
Thanks! :hugs:

I just ran an errand with my hubby, came home and checked my e-mail, and I had yet another $1,000,000.00 that I forgot to claim!!!

I need to quit laying my money all over the place and forgetting I have it!

(Kind of like when we were in college, and the recurring nightmare that you are enrolled in a class that you forget to go to. I'm losing my money everywhere! :rofl:)

:okie:

I keep reporting it as spam; and blocking the senders, but they keep pouring in! :upeyes:

Are you adopting :supergrin:

kcb
08-12-2011, 09:43
Are you adopting :supergrin:

If the money were REAL....When they bring the money to my door and place it IN MY HANDS....

Sure! :supergrin:

I have been making money in my e-mail as I work on my computer this morning! :supergrin: It's just amazing! :upeyes: