Explosive device on gas line? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Explosive device on gas line?

jdavionic
08-11-2011, 19:21
The possibilities of what's behind this one are interesting. I'm interested in seeing what additional information is released.
http://www.newson6.com/story/15250063/more-information-to-be-released-on-possible-bomb-found-in-okemah

Crazy, bored whacko?

Terrorist dry run?

??

cowboy1964
08-11-2011, 19:28
I thought I read about this like 2-3 days ago but they said it happened yesterday.

:popcorn:

TangoFoxtrot
08-12-2011, 02:19
This issue with bombs on gas and oil lines came up a few years ago. Whether the government actually did something to monitor this is unknown......I doubt it!

poodleshooter1
08-12-2011, 02:35
This issue with bombs on gas and oil lines came up a few years ago. Whether the government actually did something to monitor this is unknown......I doubt it!

They increased the welfare and section 8 handouts...oh, wait...:steamed:

Mr.Pliskin
08-12-2011, 07:53
They increased the welfare and section 8 handouts...oh, wait...:steamed:

Hey, whats wrong with welfare and handouts. I'm on welfare and food stamps and its not bad at all, I dont even have to have a job anymore. I get to spend all my time at home playing nintendo and rooting through my neighbors cars when they leave them unlocked.

Oh by the way, my car ran out of gas, and.... my kids hungry, and.... I have to buy some diapers for my other sick kid, soooooo can you spare a few bucks:supergrin:

OT Out of some of the things I've heard of them call "explosives" I'd be interested in what this "explosive device with a timer" really is. Anyone loose a Saco on the pipe over there?