Massive savings on Aimpoints. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Massive savings on Aimpoints.

Dubs Chops
08-12-2011, 08:11
Hello guys and gals, I know I dont have 1k posts here. truth be told I don't have the time with all the other forums I am on as well. I can give you links to my feedback on several forums with hundreds of positive transactions as well as my ebay account.here is a link to our website.

www.planboutfitters.net

I am putting this sale on for another forum I am a member of but thought it would be nice to share with you all as well since I lurk here a lot.

Now on to the Sale.

I cannot post the prices because they are well below MAAP pricing.

Email me for pricing with what model you are interested in. Brett@planboutfitters.net

I will get you the pricing as soon as possible.

AS always I will do FTF for the tulsa area folks and will be happy to ship to anyone in the continental US for a flat $5.80 shipped priority with delivery conformation.

For Payment money orders are preferred paypal will be accepted if you feel like covering the 3.5% charge,

Before you ask the PRO is not availible but everything else is fair game.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41HaBVhN5XL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I will make this order around the 19th and we should have them all in by the mid to end of the following week.

Dubs Chops
08-14-2011, 11:57
All Emails have been replied to. If you are still waiting on pricing from me check to make sure that it didn't get caught by your spam filter..

GlockPride
08-14-2011, 12:02
Dubs-welcome over from OSA!

I have personally done a deal and inquired about others. He's a good guy and a class act with the dealings I've had with him.

Glad to see you here!

Dubs Chops
08-16-2011, 06:49
Thanks GP,

Just to let everyone know these prices are lower than you are going to find anywhere else on the net. I have 8 spots left in the group buy as of this morning so get in while you can. :whistling:

Dubs Chops
08-22-2011, 09:44
the group buy is now closed. I will have a few extra I am stocking that I may make available at the same price when they come in. Thanks for the orders and we should get these in our hands pretty quickly.

Regards,

BW