What does this sound like to you? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : What does this sound like to you?

Usingmyrights
08-12-2011, 11:26
A single mother with a lot of kids from different fathers. All of the fathers have died due to their lifestyles. The mother has her every need provided for her. House, food, care of her young, etc. All she does is have more kids and continues to have her needs met until she dies.

For those of you who think I was talking about welfare moms, I was referring to the honeybee queen. :-)

zackwatt
08-12-2011, 11:28
The main difference in that analogy is the "worker bees"...they don't just sit around and become burdens.

Rizzo
08-12-2011, 11:31
Time for reform. No more handouts and entitlements for bees. :steamed:

Usingmyrights
08-12-2011, 11:35
True, the workers contribute quite a bit to society. I was just referring to the queen bee. In the defense of the kids though. Not all of them turn out like their parents.

PBCounty
08-12-2011, 11:36
Spendin' all their money on shiny new knees and ****.

JBnTX
08-12-2011, 11:39
Eat more honey?:dunno:

Geko45
08-12-2011, 11:42
Spendin' all their money on shiny new knees and ****.

Is that the bee equivalent of hookers and blow?

byf43
08-12-2011, 12:13
House, food, care of her, etc. All she does is have more kids and continues to inhale/exhale oxygen. What a waste.

:-)

Altered the quote a little bit, but, sounds like my first wife.:rofl:

Herb Twoleaf
08-12-2011, 12:27
http://i444.photobucket.com/albums/qq165/tikibata1/NadyaSuleman-1.jpg

kcb
08-12-2011, 13:16
Sounds like another one sent to us!

How long has this been going on, or I just haven't noticed before?

:supergrin: :wavey:

Usingmyrights
08-12-2011, 19:49
Yes, I was sent to you guys. This thread went way off track from the start. I thought it would open up some discussion on society and the way its fallen by the wayside, but it never made it to that point before being discarded to the O&A forum (no offence guys)

kcb
08-12-2011, 19:56
Yes, I was sent to you guys. This thread went way off track from the start. I thought it would open up some discussion on society and the way its fallen by the wayside, but it never made it to that point before being discarded to the O&A forum (no offense guys)

No problem.

We have some pretty cool people here. We just like to have a good time!

:wavey:

Mrs. Tink
08-12-2011, 21:02
I was gonna say it sounded ike black widow women who kill off their husbands, or wealthy divorcees who have four or five exes. :supergrin:

G33
08-12-2011, 21:49
PSA

Not me.
No kids.
Not a mom.
Do take good care of cabana boys.

:supergrin::supergrin:

kcb
08-12-2011, 22:00
PSA

Not me.
No kids.
Not a mom.
Do take good care of cabana boys.

:supergrin::supergrin :

:rofl:

:wavey:

Not me either.

But more than anything, I wanted to have a husband and children. (married 32 years now...and still in love!)

I was smart enough to have a college education before I got married or had
kids.

We stopped after TWO kids, and loved them every single second of their lives.

I loved their father and he loved me enough to stay together, and yeah it was good for our children too, because we did love each other. but that doesn't just happen. It takes a wonderful effort on both parts. It was fun, for the most part!

Now, we have two happily married children....and an empty nest. It's great!

Unlike some of our friends, we are finished. There WILL be NO more kids!

:rofl:

Edit: And oh yeah....now our girls wonder where WE are, who WE are with, and what WE are doing! :supergrin: It's great...after what they put us through! (They weren't that bad!)