Columbus PD shooting, bad guy w/ real "red gun" [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Columbus PD shooting, bad guy w/ real "red gun"

MeefZah
08-12-2011, 21:47
http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2011/aug/11/27/police-soldier-leave-suspect-homicide-ar-680202/

Just another domestic shooting, what made this one different (to me) was the bad guy was armed with a real handgun painted red.

CPD shot him anyway, just as they should have.

Good work, be careful out there, and if it looks like it may be a gun - IT'S A GUN!!

Morris
08-12-2011, 21:59
For a second, I thought that somebody finally did the deed on Leonard Embody.

BIGGUNS911
08-12-2011, 23:15
Now days it is 100% do not point anything that looks, smells, sounds or tastes like a gun at a cop. There are way to many real guns that look like toys. They did a great job and exactly what they should have.

Kahr_Glockman
08-13-2011, 01:01
For a second, I thought that somebody finally did the deed on Leonard Embody.

That is exactly what I thought.:rofl:

RussP
08-13-2011, 04:55
For a second, I thought that somebody finally did the deed on Leonard Embody.That is exactly what I thought.:rofl:Leonard is over the bight, garish orange color. He prefers the Hello Kitty look these days.

:wavey:

steveksux
08-13-2011, 06:05
Leonard is over the bight, garish orange color. He prefers the Hello Kitty look these days.

:wavey:Hmm sounds like he's had a life altering event... did he spend time in jail over some charges related to his stunts? :whistling:

E-harmony.com's got nothing over the county lockup when it comes to finding bromance.

Randy

RussP
08-13-2011, 06:13
Hmm sounds like he's had a life altering event... did he spend time in jail over some charges related to his stunts? :whistling:

E-harmony.com's got nothing over the county lockup when it comes to finding bromance.

RandyNope, he just found another way to pluck peoples' nerves.

It's been mentioned here and on other forums that BGs would eventually start painting weapons to resemble toys. Here's confirmation...

Deployment Solu
08-13-2011, 07:18
Red gun-Dead Gun!!!!

FiremanMike
08-13-2011, 08:04
The color of the gun is irrelevant anyways, but especially once the bad guy starts shooting, as reported in other news outlets.