New "GUARDIAN" Carry / Duty Trigger System Available soon [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : New "GUARDIAN" Carry / Duty Trigger System Available soon

Glocktrigger
08-14-2011, 23:13
New "GUARDIAN" Carry /Duty Trigger System Available soon.

www.glocktriggers.com

VOLGRAD
08-16-2011, 05:19
What a great name for a trigger kit! I can't wait to try it out.

Glocktrigger
08-16-2011, 22:28
Thanks for your assistance with naming the new Trigger system. And let's not forget the other gentleman who concurred. That would be JL.

VOLGRAD
08-17-2011, 05:25
Thanks for your assistance with naming the new Trigger system. And let's not forget the other gentleman who concurred. That would be JL.

Concur Conshmur. I never saw his list. :tongueout:

Glocktrigger
08-17-2011, 06:39
Concur Conshmur. I never saw his list. :tongueout:

Grumble, grumble. Great name but can you shoot against the maker in
competition and be victorious. We shall see very soon now. Aha

VOLGRAD
08-18-2011, 05:28
Grumble, grumble. Great name but can you shoot against the maker in
competition and be victorious. We shall see very soon now. Aha

Bring it. Winner gets a Vogel kit? :whistling:

Send me the dates you'll be in town so I can put it on my calendar.

Glocktrigger
08-18-2011, 06:14
Bring it. Winner gets a Vogel kit? :whistling:

Send me the dates you'll be in town so I can put it on my calendar.

Haha. What does the guy who already has Vogel Trigger Systems get when he prevails?

Coming through on the way to IDPA World Shoot in September and then I will probobly be there a solid week or so in late October for Thin Blue Line near Anderson SC and GA State IDPA in Conyers. Got to check out "The Hutt" while there. : ). I will let you know the specifics.

VOLGRAD
08-19-2011, 03:19
Got to check out "The Hutt" while there. : ). I will let you know the specifics.
There is better BBQ elsewhere but The Butt Hutt is a must do. Don't worry, they have t-shirts too.

Chesafreak
11-29-2011, 12:03
I just received my Guardian kit and had a Glock Armorer install it for me. I could have done it myself but he was teaching me about the Glock internals while doing it. He fired a couple of rounds after he finished and had a big grin on his face. He seemed very impressed. Now I can't wait to get to the range and try it out myself!