Question for cops.. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Question for cops..

northleaf
08-16-2011, 19:38
especially texas police..

Okay, I wanna know what to do about being electronically harassed. By this I mean there's someone living on my street and is attacking ("pulsing") every organ in my body with electromagnet weapons..

I'm serious..

Vigilant
08-16-2011, 19:48
Is herass one word or two?

northleaf
08-16-2011, 19:49
looks like just one

08-16-2011, 19:53
How do you know it's an electromagnetic weapon and who is doing this to you?

Whitey1
08-16-2011, 19:56
Do you live in Santa Fe?

beatcop
08-16-2011, 20:01
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTW5MC5u7ftNGjFcGho2dC49IUCYhEX8Rcy1wQh7xXAbqZb_NM5 Have you tried this?

northleaf
08-16-2011, 20:01
How do you know it's an electromagnetic weapon and who is doing this to you?

I listen to these people literally talk to me all day using voice-to-skull transmissions. There's alot going on actually related to this. Seriously, these guys are terrorists and I can prove it if I could just figure out which house these people are in and pull them out. I'm talkin islamic terrorists and such.. and yes there ARE U.S. gov't memebers involved..

Do you live in Santa Fe?

nope

MeefZah
08-16-2011, 20:02
WTF?

Hi Whitey! :wavey:

northleaf
08-16-2011, 20:02
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTW5MC5u7ftNGjFcGho2dC49IUCYhEX8Rcy1wQh7xXAbqZb_NM5 Have you tried this?

yes, actually...and no, it doesn't work

MeefZah
08-16-2011, 20:03
Well he can work the multi-quote funtion, he must be kinda sane.

I believe him!

northleaf
08-16-2011, 20:06
Well he can work the multi-quote funtion, he must be kinda sane.

I believe him!

ha.. well I'm not insane.. and this is 100% real... like I said, If I could just somehow convince the police to investigate this, then these terrorists could burn for the crimes. They're murderers seriously. I'll freakin' die if this keeps up much longer..

janice6
08-16-2011, 20:06
If the aluminum foil doesn't work it isn't e/m pulses. Simple Physics.

Maybe you are experiencing a form of thought control, possibly from the President. Oh wait, you can't have and control without thought. See a Doctor.

northleaf
08-16-2011, 20:15
If the aluminum foil doesn't work it isn't e/m pulses. Simple Physics.

Maybe you are experiencing a form of thought control, possibly from the President. Oh wait, you can't have and control without thought. See a Doctor.

its people like you why I'm skeptical of calling the police for fear that they will try to discredit me. I'm not crazy and I'll sit under a mind magnet in court for all I care. My melanin report is ok.

America has to see this threat we suffer. Silent weapons for quiet wars. Seriously this will be a big bust for the laws if I could just get 'em to actually take this serious. Sick stuff going down in houston and all over. I can prove it if I can just get these people busted. I even have a name of someone, but I don't know how to report this to the fbi w/o them thinking I'm crazy.

GeorgiaRedfish
08-16-2011, 20:19
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y

NC Bullseye
08-16-2011, 20:24
Have you tried a grounding rod?

northleaf
08-16-2011, 20:25
Have you tried a grounding rod?

no, what would that do? Foil doesn't work... Ive been pulsed way up in the air in a plane so their signals are strong..

janice6
08-16-2011, 20:26
its people like you why I'm skeptical of calling the police for fear that they will try to discredit me. I'm not crazy and I'll sit under a mind magnet in court for all I care. My melanin report is ok.

America has to see this threat we suffer. Silent weapons for quiet wars. Seriously this will be a big bust for the laws if I could just get 'em to actually take this serious. Sick stuff going down in houston and all over. I can prove it if I can just get these people busted. I even have a name of someone, but I don't know how to report this to the fbi w/o them thinking I'm crazy.

I'm sorry I know a lot about Physics. Good Luck.

northleaf
08-16-2011, 20:28
I'm sorry I know a lot about Physics. Good Luck.

thanks

EDIT: here, to help u get educated..

http://www.electronictorture.com/

Sharkey
08-16-2011, 20:34
I would move and get a house with concrete walls. I woul then get a eavesdropping microphone and hook it up to speakers so you can verify with friends that you are hearing something. If they don't hear it, I would see a shrink and ask for some Paxil.

northleaf
08-16-2011, 20:37
I would move and get a house with concrete walls. I woul then get a eavesdropping microphone and hook it up to speakers so you can verify with friends that you are hearing something. If they don't hear it, I would see a shrink and ask for some Paxil.

can't move...and they follow me everywhere...canada, california... it never stops! And i'm not crazy...like I said, I'll sit under a brain scanner machine in court to prove my point that these people are murderers..

there's tons of 'agents' that follow me everywhere physically as well as people watching in remote hidden locales..

northleaf
08-16-2011, 20:41
Seriously, I wanna know the protocol for this situation. I just wanna know what steps it would take to get the fbi or hpd to investigate this dangerous situation. The police can't be entirely retarded. There has to be a way..

trust me, this is gonna be all over the national and world news once I do get these terrorists busted..

ateamer
08-16-2011, 20:46
Have the doc up your meds. Like maybe a couple turkey basters full of Haldol. If that doesn't do the trick, have Nurse Ratched bring the icepick.

bigskinny
08-16-2011, 20:48

Okay, I wanna know what to do about being electronically harassed. By this I mean there's someone living on my street and is attacking ("pulsing") every organ in my body with electromagnet weapons..

I'm serious..

Is that you redneck1861?

janice6
08-16-2011, 20:48
thanks

EDIT: here, to help u get educated..

http://www.electronictorture.com/

I think the lesson taught here in your reference is: Don't put your head into a Microwave.

CJStudent
08-16-2011, 20:50
http://guy.troll.free.fr/images/Bannieres/Troll.jpg

http://images.tribe.net/tribe/upload/photo/381/0d3/3810d36e-6eb4-4abf-a9e5-2d666eb34d6b

northleaf
08-16-2011, 20:53
Is that you redneck1861?

nope

I think the lesson taught here in your reference is: Don't put your head into a Microwave.

I'm so serious that I'm being gang-stalked. I get all the twilight zone jokes but at the risk of sounding cliche, "that's what they want you to think"..

Sgt127
08-16-2011, 21:00

I'm serious..

You have been a member here since 2003. Or, someone hacked your account. This is either a hose job, or, you are really serious.

If its a hose job, great, good for you. You haven't broken any new ground. After a few tin foil hat jokes, we'll pretty much be done with it.

If you are serious, you would not be the first. I have answered numerous calls with other people that think the same thing is happening to them.

No one will take you seriously. There has never been any proof that anyone is bombarding anyone with brain waves, mind wave, electron waves or EMF waves in any way, shape or form.

If you believe this is occuring to you, you really need to seek psychiatric help. If there is anything going on that is affecting you from the outside, you better have a clean bill of health from a mental health professional before anyone else will talk to you.

Vigilant
08-16-2011, 21:07
You have been a member here since 2003. Or, someone hacked your account. This is either a hose job, or, you are really serious.

If its a hose job, great, good for you. You haven't broken any new ground. After a few tin foil hat jokes, we'll pretty much be done with it.

If you are serious, you would not be the first. I have answered numerous calls with other people that think the same thing is happening to them.

No one will take you seriously. There has never been any proof that anyone is bombarding anyone with brain waves, mind wave, electron waves or EMF waves in any way, shape or form.

If you believe this is occuring to you, you really need to seek psychiatric help. If there is anything going on that is affecting you from the outside, you better have a clean bill of health from a mental health professional before anyone else will talk to you.

There it is, in a nutshell. :thumbsup:

northleaf
08-16-2011, 21:08

Well thanks for seemingly taking my post seriously. Your response is pretty much what I'd expect from a cop and frankly this pisses me off. No offense to you of course. I've got a good lead on someone that I know is involved in this. I'm gonna try to build a case around this and let it stem out from there.. And again, I'm not crazy and I've got the 'brain dna' to prove it!

EDIT: I made this account long ago and since I don't have $60 for the askalawyer website and I couldn't post on policeforums, I came here for maybe advice

KiloBravo
08-16-2011, 21:14
Not saying the to be an ass, but seriously OP...go get checked out and cleared by a shrink. I really think that would be in your best interest. If they clear you medically, then try to do whatever you legally can do to prove your case.

NecoDude
08-16-2011, 21:17
EDIT: I made this account long ago and since I don't have $60 for the askalawyer website and I couldn't post on policeforums, I came here for maybe advice

Go to the local TV repair shop, one that repairs older CRT type televisions. Ask them to use their degaussing tool. Start with the top of the head and slowly move it towards your feet, first the front then the back. Degaussing is the process of decreasing or eliminating an unwanted magnetic field. It is named after Carl Friedrich Gauss.

This worked for me with the EXACT same problem.

The Fist Of Goodness
08-16-2011, 21:28
As if I didn't have enough to worry about, with the economy on the verge of collapse, flash-mobs, debt limits, and alien anal probes. Now there are US Government sponsored jihadists with electromagnetic pulse weapons?

Maybe the guys over at S&P are right. Is it too late to stockpile gold?

Oh, and to answer the OP's question, go immediately to your local FBI office. tell them everything. It would help if you wrote everything down, but don't use punctuation, make sure you fill in EVERY space on the page (it is OK to fill in any unavoidable gaps with handwritten notes), and capitalize randomly. The FBI knows how to interpret that style of writing.

Don't let them send you over to Secret Service!

TXCOPPER
08-16-2011, 22:32
as if i didn't have enough to worry about, with the economy on the verge of collapse, flash-mobs, debt limits, and alien anal probes. Now there are us government sponsored jihadists with electromagnetic pulse weapons?

Maybe the guys over at s&p are right. Is it too late to stockpile gold?

Oh, and to answer the op's question, go immediately to your local fbi office. Tell them everything. It would help if you wrote everything down, but don't use punctuation, make sure you fill in every space on the page (it is ok to fill in any unavoidable gaps with handwritten notes), and capitalize randomly. The fbi knows how to interpret that style of writing.

Don't let them send you over to secret service!

^this^

Peace Frog
08-16-2011, 22:49
You don't own any firearms do you? Or have a Texas drivers license?

ray9898
08-16-2011, 23:58
Foil doesn't work...

I don't believe it. Use more layers especially if you are buying a bargain brand.

Billua
08-17-2011, 01:20
In before the lock but, get off the

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfpUCD0hTdsaUmUsYWHoDb-Fje2AVLuS09vCtM6bgf9NUioaSm

Cochese
08-17-2011, 01:35
[The only way to substantiate your claims is to first see a clinician and get a clear bill of mental health. Something admissible in a civil court. Start off by calling your local county sheriff and ask to speak with an "MHMR deputy." They will assist you from there.

Best of luck.

<---- licensed TX peace officer, 04-06.

CodyBoy
08-17-2011, 01:57
Seriously, I wanna know the protocol for this situation. I just wanna know what steps it would take to get the fbi or hpd to investigate this dangerous situation. The police can't be entirely retarded. There has to be a way..

trust me, this is gonna be all over the national and world news once I do get these terrorists busted..

Do you live on Northleaf right between Bammel N Houston and Antoine?

I have had the same harrasment as you. I think it is from across the bayou over on Greenyard. Just north of us.
You mention HPD but I think HCSO would be better to call since this is in the county and not the city.

I had to move away from there because of what you describe. I was skeered.

silverado_mick
08-17-2011, 03:02
Ugh, like we don't answer enough of these at work.

I pepper sprayed the **** out of a lady's "ceiling troll" once. I asked her several times if thats what she wanted and after emptying a whole can of Fox into the hole that he lived in two things happened; First, my Lt was pissed and second, the troll moved out and the lady never had to call us again :)

And yes it was worth the ass chewing.

w01
08-17-2011, 03:04
It seems like you should report this to the Texas Department of Public Safety (512) 424-2000. Or the Texas Rangers (512) 424-2160 or (517) 273-5222.

As a last resort you could contact Gov. Perry's Citizen Action Hotline office at (512) 463-1782.

Because of the unusual nature of the issue, it's probably better to call and explain in great detail by telephone rather than depending on mail or e-mail.

Good luck.

Bruce M
08-17-2011, 05:38
Does anyone know if a screen room made of a copper screen that is used for radio repair would also stop this electromagnetic torture? Also I am presuming that the OP goes through household electronics like water.

http://www.ets-lindgren.com/assets/images/iDEI-Screen.jpg

http://www.kitchenemporium.com/kitchenemporium/images/od769b.jpg

Mrs.Cicero
08-17-2011, 06:55
300 years ago people accused their neighbors of mind control by witchcraft. Now it's electomagnetic pulses. I wonder what it will be in another 300 years...

Mrs.Cicero

Unistat
08-17-2011, 07:22
300 years ago people accused their neighbors of mind control by witchcraft. Now it's electomagnetic pulses. I wonder what it will be in another 300 years...

Mrs.Cicero

Back to witchcraft.

OP, what does your family say when try to talk to them about this problem?

w01
08-17-2011, 07:51
Here is some additional information that may be of help to you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fvu08Y9XJ0U

You may wish to contact the US Department of Defense, especially if you live near a military installation or you have reason to believe that you live near a secret military installation or testing range. Perhaps you are being used as a target for weapons testing or calibration.

The phone number for the US Department of Defense is (703) 571-3343. I think they would also prefer to hear your concerns in detail by telephone.

Good luck.

DaBigBR
08-17-2011, 09:36
This thread is awesome.

greenman19
08-17-2011, 09:45
in stead of talking about the symptoms lets talk about the motivation these terrorist have to be targeting you. are you rich?, important?, connected to the halls of power?, or running for president on the GOP ticket? what are the effects of the mind ray? do you have an overwhelming urge to rob a clinic, consort with unclean women, or go see the smurf movie?

we need details before we can give advice.

Morris
08-17-2011, 09:49
Awright! Where the frack is Gecko 45? I smell him around here somewhere . . .

GeorgiaRedfish
08-17-2011, 10:35
This thread is awesome.

This :rofl:

northleaf
08-17-2011, 10:37
Go to the local TV repair shop, one that repairs older CRT type televisions. Ask them to use their degaussing tool. Start with the top of the head and slowly move it towards your feet, first the front then the back. Degaussing is the process of decreasing or eliminating an unwanted magnetic field. It is named after Carl Friedrich Gauss.

This worked for me with the EXACT same problem.

Your probably joking but I really will try this just to see what happens..

[The only way to substantiate your claims is to first see a clinician and get a clear bill of mental health. Something admissible in a civil court. Start off by calling your local county sheriff and ask to speak with an "MHMR deputy." They will assist you from there.

Best of luck.

<---- licensed TX peace officer, 04-06.

This actually makes sense and its something I'll do if necessary. Again, I'd prefer to sit in court under the same machines they already have on me and prove I'm sane and all that. I want witnesses. I'm hooked up to their brain machine all day anyway. As I was saying, my "brain dna" checks out clean. "Brain dna" is how they refer to memories and how they profile a person.

Do you live on Northleaf right between Bammel N Houston and Antoine?

I have had the same harrasment as you. I think it is from across the bayou over on Greenyard. Just north of us.
You mention HPD but I think HCSO would be better to call since this is in the county and not the city.

I had to move away from there because of what you describe. I was skeered.

I used to live there long ago... And there has to be a way to get a cop to sit out here and check for signals. It pisses me off. Some of my attackers are right here in my own neighborhood. How hard is it to equip police with this stuff? I can't afford a TSCM sweep, but cops should be able to do this for free for me ha.

It seems like you should report this to the Texas Department of Public Safety (512) 424-2000. Or the Texas Rangers (512) 424-2160 or (517) 273-5222.

As a last resort you could contact Gov. Perry's Citizen Action Hotline office at (512) 463-1782.

Because of the unusual nature of the issue, it's probably better to call and explain in great detail by telephone rather than depending on mail or e-mail.

Good luck.

thanks for the numbers..

All the details and implied terrorist links of these people could fill books! What I need to do is convince an authority to the simple fact these people are "in my home" and conducting these experiments on me and even busting one of these people could make a snowball effect into busting all of their operatives.

Does anyone know if a screen room made of a copper screen that is used for radio repair would also stop this electromagnetic torture? Also I am presuming that the OP goes through household electronics like water.

I wanna know how to break these murder signals off of me too.. I don't have problems with my tv blowing up tho, its my head and body they're frying! Not funny. =(

Here is some additional information that may be of help to you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fvu08Y9XJ0U

You may wish to contact the US Department of Defense, especially if you live near a military installation or you have reason to believe that you live near a secret military installation or testing range. Perhaps you are being used as a target for weapons testing or calibration.

The phone number for the US Department of Defense is (703) 571-3343. I think they would also prefer to hear your concerns in detail by telephone.

Good luck.

ok thnx, I'll save that phone number.. I've already got my google map printed out to the houston fbi. I just wanna go down there and give them something good enough to stick and make them investigate my claims.

in stead of talking about the symptoms lets talk about the motivation these terrorist have to be targeting you. are you rich?, important?, connected to the halls of power?, or running for president on the GOP ticket? what are the effects of the mind ray? do you have an overwhelming urge to rob a clinic, consort with unclean women, or go see the smurf movie?

we need details before we can give advice.

Its not just me targeted. Its all of us. Its a power grab/ money making scheme business, these terrorists.

The effects of their mind/body rays is murder, plain and simple. I could go on for days about the details..

Bruce M
08-17-2011, 18:58
.... I could go on for days about the details..

I don't doubt that a bit.

Pinki
08-17-2011, 19:06

I pepper sprayed the **** out of a lady's "ceiling troll" once. I asked her several times if thats what she wanted and after emptying a whole can of Fox into the hole that he lived in two things happened; First, my Lt was pissed and second, the troll moved out and the lady never had to call us again :)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Vigilant
08-17-2011, 19:23

I was wondering why we have not heard much out of streetking.

Coincidence?

Big House
08-17-2011, 19:58
northleaf, are you married? If so, tell the wife to use the vibrator before you come to bed.

MakeMineA10mm
08-17-2011, 21:41
Northleaf,
It IS kinda hard to tell the good advice here from the jokesters. I think you've been too dismissive of some suggestions as "jokes."

Keep in mind that local cops don't have the kind of equipment you're talking about to verify this is happening. The feds do. If it were me, I'd call the Secret Service, not the FBI. FBI are too general and don't have the electronics that the Secret Service does. However, I sense a reluctance in you to call the feds. I understand completely.

Now, if local LE and feds are out of the question, there's seriously one more option for you. If you're really getting EMPs, that takes major, heavy electronic equipment. The real proof you need to take this to court is right at your fingertips! Call the local utility company and get the usage records for the place the rays are coming from. Don't take "no" for an answer! They'll usually cave in and give them to you after 20-25 calls per day. If that don't work, i'm sure someone here works for that utility company and could get you the info you need "on the sly." I think it would help if you told us the address of the place you believe the mind waves are coming from. Also, your address.

Grumpy Gardener
08-17-2011, 23:29

It's apparent that you're one of 'them'. :faint:

g.g.

northleaf
08-18-2011, 16:33
Northleaf,
It IS kinda hard to tell the good advice here from the jokesters. I think you've been too dismissive of some suggestions as "jokes."

Keep in mind that local cops don't have the kind of equipment you're talking about to verify this is happening. The feds do. If it were me, I'd call the Secret Service, not the FBI. FBI are too general and don't have the electronics that the Secret Service does. However, I sense a reluctance in you to call the feds. I understand completely.

Now, if local LE and feds are out of the question, there's seriously one more option for you. If you're really getting EMPs, that takes major, heavy electronic equipment. The real proof you need to take this to court is right at your fingertips! Call the local utility company and get the usage records for the place the rays are coming from. Don't take "no" for an answer! They'll usually cave in and give them to you after 20-25 calls per day. If that don't work, i'm sure someone here works for that utility company and could get you the info you need "on the sly." I think it would help if you told us the address of the place you believe the mind waves are coming from. Also, your address.

I don't know exactly where, but I'm positive that the closest of all of them involved is on my own street somewhere..

I'm already being gang-stalked.. No way I'm posting my address..

Morris
08-18-2011, 19:07
I'm already being gang-stalked

Oh lord . . . the ghost of Gecko45 is rising.

mpow66m
08-18-2011, 19:16
Are you originally from New Jersey?

txleapd
08-18-2011, 19:33
I have nothing to add at this time. I just foresee this thread becoming a part of Internet lore, and wanted to be in on it.

Carry on.

blueiron
08-18-2011, 20:59
Cops can't help you.

Since someone is using klystrons and magnetrons in a directed electromagnetic wave weapon against your cosmic civil rights, you need the FCC.

FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION
ENFORCEMENT BUREAU
South Central Region
Houston Office
9597 Jones Road, #362
Houston, Texas 77065
713-983-6103

MakeMineA10mm
08-18-2011, 21:43
I don't know exactly where, but I'm positive that the closest of all of them involved is on my own street somewhere..

I'm already being gang-stalked.. No way I'm posting my address..
Sorry, I wasn't clear enough - Do NOT post it!! Just PM it to me, and post the utility company's name you have. If someone sees it, and PMs me, I can get them the data to look up the records we need.

Cops can't help you.

Since someone is using klystrons and magnetrons in a directed electromagnetic wave weapon against your cosmic civil rights, you need the FCC.

ENFORCEMENT BUREAU
South Central Region
Houston Office
9597 Jones Road, #362
Houston, Texas 77065
713-983-6103

This is a really good suggestion - Hadn't thought of that angle. I'm sure your stalkers/mind-controllers would fall under the investigation of these folks, who get POed in a big way for taking over the airwaves like your attackers must be doing.

northleaf
08-18-2011, 21:45
Cops can't help you.

ENFORCEMENT BUREAU
South Central Region
Houston Office
9597 Jones Road, #362
Houston, Texas 77065
713-983-6103

are u serious?

cosmic rights??

blueiron
08-18-2011, 22:08
are u serious?

cosmic rights??

You haven't read Thomas Hobbes - The Leviathan or John Locke - Two Treatises of Government and An Essay Concerning Human Understanding?

All human Rights emanate from a Deity or cosmic authority. It is a founding premise of the United States Declaration of Independence as written by Jefferson.

My undergraduate degree was in Political Science - of course I am serious.

FiremanMike
08-19-2011, 07:09
I would love to help north, but I am directly involved.

6StringGeek
08-19-2011, 07:32
I just want to know one thing: why target you? Is there something special about you that they chose you? Are you rich? Why would they pick you? I'm serious.

If I had a brain wave thingy I would use it on my boss to make his bald spot bigger than mine.

Chico Bill
08-19-2011, 07:58
I just want to know one thing: why target you? Is there something special about you that they chose you? Are you rich? Why would they pick you? I'm serious.

If I had a brain wave thingy I would use it on my boss to make his bald spot bigger than mine.

They are electronic zombies...They want his 'brain dna'.

Damn zombies.

Hack
08-19-2011, 08:03
Get medically cleared and all of that, concerning physical and mental health. After that, if you are still having troubles start pursuing other angles, perhaps through the FCC. FCC does have regulations concerning the misuse of microwaves, radio waves and such like. Or, possibly the NSA.

Kahr_Glockman
08-19-2011, 08:38
Cops can't help you.

ENFORCEMENT BUREAU
South Central Region
Houston Office
9597 Jones Road, #362
Houston, Texas 77065
713-983-6103

This is a great suggestion. The FCC has historically not worked with anyone, and is probably the most insulated "Federal" Agencies around. GO FOR IT!

Mayhem like Me
08-19-2011, 08:38
The local news they eat this stuff up and you will get the attention you need....

Kahr_Glockman
08-19-2011, 08:40
If that doesn't work go to this address in Austin.

3501 Mills Avenue, Austin, TX 78731

or here

4110 Guadalupe St, Austin, TX 78751

Kahr_Glockman
08-19-2011, 08:50

I had a sgt. once that answered a call for service from a lady who had a dancing cactus in her front yard. At 3am she had called several times. He went over to house and met with her and she said yeah its that one over there. He waled over to his car retrieved his shotgun and confirmed, "This one." She said yes, and he shot the cactus point blank. She didnt call for several months.

Then it was a deer stealing her breathing machine tubing.

northleaf
08-19-2011, 10:43
Sorry, I wasn't clear enough - Do NOT post it!! Just PM it to me, and post the utility company's name you have. If someone sees it, and PMs me, I can get them the data to look up the records we need.

This is a really good suggestion - Hadn't thought of that angle. I'm sure your stalkers/mind-controllers would fall under the investigation of these folks, who get POed in a big way for taking over the airwaves like your attackers must be doing.

I've got reliant electricity.. What now??

You haven't read Thomas Hobbes - The Leviathan or John Locke - Two Treatises of Government and An Essay Concerning Human Understanding?

All human Rights emanate from a Deity or cosmic authority. It is a founding premise of the United States Declaration of Independence as written by Jefferson.

My undergraduate degree was in Political Science - of course I am serious.

well it makes sense to me... they're violating ALL of my rights.. human, civil, cosmic, u name it..

I would love to help north, but I am directly involved.

*annoyed grunt*

Well I've learned they've got many targets.. I'm not rich.. not yet at least ha.. I'm gonna fry these people in court. Its a contract on my life basically. For money. AND I'M NOT CRIMINAL. I'm not guilty of anything on my end to warrant this 'investigation'.

Crooked cops are involved. Crooked lawyers are involved. And even though it sounds typecast or cliche, multiple persons claiming to be the 'taliban' and 'british mafia' are involved and I know there are many more people directly involved. I don't know any of these people but here they are frying my body and torturing me non-stop.

They are electronic zombies...They want his 'brain dna'.

Damn zombies.

"brain dna" is a big thing.

Get medically cleared and all of that, concerning physical and mental health. After that, if you are still having troubles start pursuing other angles, perhaps through the FCC. FCC does have regulations concerning the misuse of microwaves, radio waves and such like. Or, possibly the NSA.

Just may do this. I hate being subject to any of this, but, I'd like to sit in court under their very own mind machines so as to show in real-time that my brain isn't insane or retarded or anything. This, after they've been altering melanin reports (and such) will prove that they have fabricated reports as part of their bogus justification against me. In fact, I wna face them and see them under their own magnets and devices just for extra good measure so as to see these people destroy themselves in court.

This is a great suggestion. The FCC has historically not worked with anyone, and is probably the most insulated "Federal" Agencies around. GO FOR IT!

*sigh*

The local news they eat this stuff up and you will get the attention you need....

oh u bet they will! I'm calling it now. If they don't abduct me (as they intend) first, I'm gonna be a damn hero for busting these terrorists. Not joking, I'll be all over national, probably world news.. and I'll come back and e-autograph this thread after the mission is complete.

Mayhem like Me
08-19-2011, 13:24
I've got reliant electricity.. What now??

well it makes sense to me... they're violating ALL of my rights.. human, civil, cosmic, u name it..

*annoyed grunt*

Well I've learned they've got many targets.. I'm not rich.. not yet at least ha.. I'm gonna fry these people in court. Its a contract on my life basically. For money. AND I'M NOT CRIMINAL. I'm not guilty of anything on my end to warrant this 'investigation'.

Crooked cops are involved. Crooked lawyers are involved. And even though it sounds typecast or cliche, multiple persons claiming to be the 'taliban' and 'british mafia' are involved and I know there are many more people directly involved. I don't know any of these people but here they are frying my body and torturing me non-stop.

"brain dna" is a big thing.

Just may do this. I hate being subject to any of this, but, I'd like to sit in court under their very own mind machines so as to show in real-time that my brain isn't insane or retarded or anything. This, after they've been altering melanin reports (and such) will prove that they have fabricated reports as part of their bogus justification against me. In fact, I wna face them and see them under their own magnets and devices just for extra good measure so as to see these people destroy themselves in court.

*sigh*

oh u bet they will! I'm calling it now. If they don't abduct me (as they intend) first, I'm gonna be a damn hero for busting these terrorists. Not joking, I'll be all over national, probably world news.. and I'll come back and e-autograph this thread after the mission is complete.

Keep us informed,,,,

Morris
08-19-2011, 13:27
Yer killin' me Gecko. Killin' me! :rofl:

ateamer
08-19-2011, 13:52
This is pretty good now. Good job on the trolling, channeling the original mall ninja. The wording, syntax and lack of random Capitalization are (missing), though, which would make it more authentic.

ThinkMud
08-19-2011, 14:05
Try a Faraday cage.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faraday_cage

Glockdude1
08-19-2011, 14:12
can't move...and they follow me everywhere...canada, california... it never stops! And i'm not crazy...like I said, I'll sit under a brain scanner machine in court to prove my point that these people are murderers..

there's tons of 'agents' that follow me everywhere physically as well as people watching in remote hidden locales..

http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd321/mymojo34/popup.jpg

:cool:

ThinkMud
08-19-2011, 15:28
and just so you know, a microwave oven is wrapped inside with a Faraday cage.

The wife and I just tested it, we put my iPhone in there (with the microwave OFF!!!) and closed the door, then tried to call it... no signal. Pretty good info to know, just in case you need to shield some small electronics or something one day.

Hack
08-19-2011, 15:40
http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd321/mymojo34/popup.jpg

:cool:

Perhaps he is hungry and lacking brain fuel.:rofl:

indigent
08-19-2011, 22:39
For once even I am speechless.

Cochese and Kahr Glockman can tell you this isn't often.

Wow!!!!!

mpow66m
08-20-2011, 11:44
Whose Gecko45 and what did i miss?

Mayhem like Me
08-20-2011, 12:01

The wife and I just tested it, we put my iPhone in there (with the microwave OFF!!!) and closed the door, then tried to call it... no signal. Pretty good info to know, just in case you need to shield some small electronics or something one day. that's why I have an ecu for my suv along with spare ignition coils and plugs in the old microwave in the garage, All I need is a satellite phone and a charging cord snaked in .....

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

ThinkMud
08-20-2011, 13:07
that's why I have an ecu for my suv along with spare ignition coils and plugs in the old microwave in the garage, All I need is a satellite phone and a charging cord snaked in .....

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

That is actually a great idea! or just wrap my JK's engine compartment in a Faraday cage, hmmm...

Sharky7
08-20-2011, 13:13
Whose Gecko45 and what did i miss?

Too much to explain. Google "gecko45" and you will find the ultimate mall ninja. :mallninja:

Hunca Munca
08-20-2011, 19:53
The electromagnetic pulses can wreck your thyroid. You need to go to the drugstore and ask for 2 medicines:

1. Iodine

2. Thorazine

Whitey1
08-20-2011, 20:01
WTF?

Hi Whitey! :wavey:
:wavey: Hey Buddy!

DustyJacket
08-20-2011, 20:13
Is Northleaf really Kwikrnu ?

Hack
08-20-2011, 20:50

Ah, interesting. Same by another name.

Tarowah
08-21-2011, 21:59
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-3/980990/Magnetos.jpg

Morris
08-21-2011, 22:48
Damn! I need one of those helmets for my next crazy lady visit.

trifecta
08-21-2011, 22:50

I was thinking ReadTheseNikes

OmniscientX
08-21-2011, 23:02
Try getting your local Chief of Community Watch involved. NO ONE below him, they can't be trusted.

janice6
08-21-2011, 23:12

I have extensive experience with "screen rooms" and also "Superconductive Shielding".

But you didn't believe my other posts so why bother.

Glockdude1
08-22-2011, 05:54
I was thinking ReadTheseNikes

Alfred10......

:rofl:

GPalmer
08-22-2011, 05:56
Well, to me the first area to address is trying to treat any damage they have caused. Getting them arrested is secondary to your health. I would probably consult with at least two specialists. The first one would be someone specializing in behavioral impacts of brain injury and trauma and the second someone for the rest of your body. Might be easiest to start with a referring physician for each area. I'd probably go with a psychiatrist for general direction on the brain damage. If you go to a neuro surgeon, they'll probably just want to perform survery rather than steer you toward a course of treatment. I would think a general practicioner would do for the rest of you.

Remember, you can't take down the bad guys unless you take care of yourself first!

trifecta
08-22-2011, 08:26
Alfred10......

:rofl:

So, I was wondering....which artillery round do you guys think would be best for home defense?

Hack
08-22-2011, 08:34
So, I was wondering....which artillery round do you guys think would be best for home defense?

http://www.3ad.com/history/wwll/feature.pages/eick.pages/eick.photos/giant.cannon.1000w.jpg

Morris
08-22-2011, 09:15
That only whacks mere mortals. It still fails to defeat zombies, vampires and sisters-in-law.

DaBigBR
08-22-2011, 22:29
Gents, I fear the worst has happened. The OP, northleaf, hasn't posted in three days. I fear this means that they finally got him. If only he had posted sooner. :(

MakeMineA10mm
08-22-2011, 23:56
Gents, I fear the worst has happened. The OP, northleaf, hasn't posted in three days. I fear this means that they finally got him. If only he had posted sooner. :(

Don't be so pessimistic... Perhaps he finally took some of our advice and called the FBI, CIA, FCC, local utility company and is finally getting the proper attention he needs. :whistling: :supergrin:

northleaf
08-23-2011, 03:40

Don't be so pessimistic... Perhaps he finally took some of our advice and called the FBI, CIA, FCC, local utility company and is finally getting the proper attention he needs. :whistling: :supergrin:

I haven't called any police yet... i'm still here, I'm workin on something

Mrs.Cicero
08-23-2011, 06:40

You're kidding, right? Everyone knows nukes are better for that.

Mrs.Cicero:supergrin:

CJStudent
08-23-2011, 07:00

Nuclear artillery round? They made them for the 8" guns....

John Rambo
08-23-2011, 07:02
You guys think hes a troll, but I had a woman in the middle of my street run up my driveway and start screaming while I was wrenching on a car one night, accusing me and my neighbor of shooting laser beams into her house and mind controlling her husband. I've got this oldschool CO2 detector that looks like a science fiction raygun kinda, I thought about busting it out and aiming at her and shouting, "ZINGZINGZINGZING!" But I was too angry to do anything but grab a breaker bar and order the lunatic off my property.

So yes, these people really do exist.

Mrs.Cicero
08-23-2011, 12:46
You guys think hes a troll, but I had a woman in the middle of my street run up my driveway and start screaming while I was wrenching on a car one night, accusing me and my neighbor of shooting laser beams into her house and mind controlling her husband. I've got this oldschool CO2 detector that looks like a science fiction raygun kinda, I thought about busting it out and aiming at her and shouting, "ZINGZINGZINGZING!" But I was too angry to do anything but grab a breaker bar and order the lunatic off my property.

So yes, these people really do exist.

Yep. I know. I was walking down the MPT ("minding my own business"), and some woman 30 yards behind me (she's ALONE, and not on the phone) starts shouting at the top of her lungs about how the lawyers and the CIA are in cahoots and out to get her... Matters were not helped by my companion shouting back "You're darn right we are!":shocked:

It's simultaneously sad, and amusing. Sad because they are so mentally screwed up, and you know if their brain chemistry was balanced most of them would be pretty normal, productive, okay people. Amusing because the stuff they come up with is just so self-centered and silly, I always have to fight the urge to say "Really, you REALLY think you're that important? That anyone actually knows your name, much less cares what you do, say, or think?" :faint:

Mrs.Cicero

Hack
08-23-2011, 16:29
http://www.orgoneblasters.com/electronic_mind_control.htm

http://www.lambros.name/

:bunny::juggle:

Mrs.Cicero
08-23-2011, 17:21
http://www.orgoneblasters.com/electronic_mind_control.htm

http://www.lambros.name/

:bunny::juggle:

LOL. They could short circuit those "implants" by sticking a wet finger in a hot socket...

Mrs.Cicero:alex:

northleaf
09-02-2011, 16:50
ok what's the best way to get all the people's names who live in my street?

this has been goin on for too long and i'm close to finally busting these epole..

Big House
09-02-2011, 17:05

this has been goin on for too long and i'm close to finally busting these epole..

Umm, knock on their door and ask them.

Cochese
09-02-2011, 17:08
Plus one. Ask them which of them is responsible while your at it.

Mayhem like Me
09-02-2011, 17:13

I guess asking them is out of the question per OPSEC.....

BTW I saw what you did to that girl last summer......

northleaf
09-02-2011, 17:15
Umm, knock on their door and ask them.

i have a fairly long street and another behind it... these are just some of the people involved, I'm tellin you..

seeing as these people are already criminal for this and are murderers, I don't wanna be the one that goes on their property and gets shot, as if I'm guilty of something (which i'm not). I just know they'd try some crap like this..

I really wna handle this professionally.. like get all the info I need and get the cops involved..

mpow66m
09-02-2011, 18:06

look in the phone book,it may take awhile but eventually youll come across your street name.

Aux Bear
09-02-2011, 18:35
:outtahere:You guys crack me up! Thanks. Great stress reliever!

Almost as good as Caterday. :whistling:

Vigilant
09-02-2011, 19:10
i have a fairly long street and another behind it... these are just some of the people involved, I'm tellin you..

seeing as these people are already criminal for this and are murderers, I don't wanna be the one that goes on their property and gets shot, as if I'm guilty of something (which i'm not). I just know they'd try some crap like this..

I really wna handle this professionally.. like get all the info I need and get the cops involved..

Just make an appointment and wear your hat, and you should be fine. A little probably cause would also go a long way. :thumbsup:

Vigilant
09-02-2011, 19:11

Better yet, 10MM.

CJStudent
09-02-2011, 19:27
Better yet, 10MM.

http://www.smith-wesson.com/wcsstore/SmWesson/upload/other/ProductPR/Model%20610.pdf

trdvet
09-02-2011, 19:39
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v720/trdvet/zgdfs.jpg

Vigilant
09-02-2011, 20:17
http://www.smith-wesson.com/wcsstore/SmWesson/upload/other/ProductPR/Model%20610.pdf

Nice.

Hack
09-02-2011, 21:16

Me likey!:cool:

Hack
09-02-2011, 21:17

Have you seen your mental health people? I would highly suggest it, if for no other reason than to be given a clean bill of mental health by documentation.

Hack
09-02-2011, 21:19
LOL. They could short circuit those "implants" by sticking a wet finger in a hot socket...

Mrs.Cicero:alex:

And, come up with his eyes flashing?:whistling:

4949shooter
09-03-2011, 05:02
Nice.

Very nice..

EDIT: I don't see it listed on S&W's website. They must have discontinued it again.

CJStudent
09-03-2011, 18:02
Very nice..

EDIT: I don't see it listed on S&W's website. They must have discontinued it again.

The link was from S&W's site, but I dunno. I have my eye on a 646 at the local shop, though.......

RMolina628
09-03-2011, 20:33
how did I miss this! better late than never I guess.

PuroMexicano
09-05-2011, 11:47
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/PfaffVWseller/AwesomeThread.jpg

steveksux
09-05-2011, 12:06
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTW5MC5u7ftNGjFcGho2dC49IUCYhEX8Rcy1wQh7xXAbqZb_NM5 Have you tried this?Don't be silly.

You'd want to insulate the house with tin foil so you wouldn't have to wear the hats around the house...

Randy

steveksux
09-05-2011, 12:16
I had a sgt. once that answered a call for service from a lady who had a dancing cactus in her front yard. At 3am she had called several times. He went over to house and met with her and she said yeah its that one over there. He waled over to his car retrieved his shotgun and confirmed, "This one." She said yes, and he shot the cactus point blank. She didnt call for several months.

Then it was a deer stealing her breathing machine tubing.

There's an epidemic of deer with Tuberculosis around MI, it was only a matter of time before the clever ones started stealing breathing machine parts.

Randy

CodyBoy
09-05-2011, 12:44

The wife and I just tested it, we put my iPhone in there (with the microwave OFF!!!) and closed the door, then tried to call it... no signal. Pretty good info to know, just in case you need to shield some small electronics or something one day.

Just tried this. If placed directly in the middle , no signal.

However if toward the side, front or back the phone rang. Very spooky.:shocked:

CodyBoy
09-05-2011, 13:06

OK. Northleaf, go here to the Harris County Appraisal District website.
http://www.hcad.org/records/Real.asp?search=addr

Type in yours or your neighbors address(if to remain inconspicuos) once you have the one address information there is a feature so you can see all the addresses in a particular block. Click on "nearby addresses" It will give you names of owners and their respective addresses.
Good luck with this. Hope you are ok real soon.

CodyBoy
09-05-2011, 13:09
Don't be silly.

You'd want to insulate the house with tin foil so you wouldn't have to wear the hats around the house...

Randy

I made sure to use the foil backed roof decking when I built my house. Yea sure they'll tell you its a "radiant barrier" but I "know" the truth!

I no longer have to wear the foil on my head any longer.:supergrin: