Question for those with TruGlo TFO sights [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Question for those with TruGlo TFO sights

Satelliteman
08-17-2011, 17:07
What is the # on the top right of your rear sight?
And, how "bright" do they look?

Skipper Bob
08-24-2011, 20:28
tg-h3. very bright in daylight almost as if they had batteries. great for my older bi-focal aided eyes. As good as any night sights in low or no light.

smokey45
08-29-2011, 18:15
TG-H3 as well. I just bought mine from Botac and installed them last Friday. Like the way they work, hope they hold up.
S45

tacmc6
08-30-2011, 17:36
TG-H3----------bright sight picture, easy to see when you bring the weapon up, quick acquisition.... :cool:

Shawn1
09-06-2011, 23:40
Yes, I am a merchant and sell alot of these. But what I am saying here is absolutely unbiased.

I have had the TFOs on my 17 and 21 for the last 5 or 6 years or so. Green front green rear. I absolutely love them. The fiber optics make them very bright during the day. I keep my 21 for home defense inside a gunvault and it rarely sees daylight, maybe every few months. Every time I open the completely dark safe, I am surprised to see them staring back at me as bright as when I put them in there.

Make sure to put loctite on the post for the front site because the nut that holds it on is pretty small so you wont want to get back in there and tighten it back up. I put loctite on it from the start and it has held up perfectly.

Truglo just sent me a plastic gun with these sites installed and now my kid loves it too.

P.S. - While I love and admire all things Trijicon, I just think these function better than trijicon night sights and at a better price.