Trijicon HD Night Sight or AMERIGLO I DOT PRO [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Trijicon HD Night Sight or AMERIGLO I DOT PRO

tooomey
08-18-2011, 07:12
Anyone using Trijicon HD Night Sight? Im really interested in these and AMERIGLO I DOT PRO but can't decide between the two! Im mostly using for target but I like to have night sight option if I carry. Not interested in any other plain night sights because I don't like for target. Thanks

ronin.45
08-18-2011, 07:27
I love the Ameriglo Pros.

sigchaser723
08-18-2011, 08:23
I just put the ameriglo I Dot Pro on my 23 and absolutley love it. One suggestion I would make is this, if you are doing mostly target work like you said I would order just the front sight. Ameriglos rear sight is freaking huge which is great for quick shots but makes target work more difficult (at least for me) I personally went with the 10-8 .156 rear for mine and love the combo. If you want a black rear I would highly suggest it. If you want tritium go with the warren tacticals. I personally like the black rear as it really shifts my focus to the front sight and the serations on the 10-8 eliminate glare. I looked at the trijicons but I just wasn't impressed with them (have numerous sets of regular trijicons but the HD just didn't do it for me). As always YMMV

JBP55
08-18-2011, 08:30
Ameriglo Pro Operator green front/yellow rear or I Dot.

District18
08-18-2011, 09:02
I have Trijicon HDs on a G26. I can't really give a fair impression of the accuracy because I've only put about 120 rounds through while using them (and that was after a long day of already shooting .40 & .45, I was a bit tired and a little off to begin with). I can say that it does provide a quick sight picture. They are a little taller than I like for a concealed carry pistol. I don't regret them but I think you'd be satisfied with the Ameriglos for a lot less money.

girphoto
08-18-2011, 09:59
Anyone using Trijicon HD Night Sight? Im really interested in these and AMERIGLO I DOT PRO but can't decide between the two! Im mostly using for target but I like to have night sight option if I carry. Not interested in any other plain night sights because I don't like for target. Thanks

Ameriglo Orange Front, Black out rear, the way to go have them on all of my Glock's.

.50 cal
08-18-2011, 10:08
I have the HD's on my 33 and love them, they are fast, easy to pick up in day, and bright at night

I like how the rear is serrated and doesn't have white outlines, this really makes the front post stand out