BIG discounts on Surefire! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : BIG discounts on Surefire!

Jon G23
08-20-2011, 12:02
I'm not sure where to post this, so if this is the wrong place, mods can please delete it.

I can offer very crazy discounts on brand new Surefire product orders that are on LE Letterheads only. So, if your dept needs something or will let you buy it that way..... contact me and save a ton. I do these deals to get good gear in the hands of those who serve.

Guys and gals, thanks for your service to our communities!

BULLRUNN
08-20-2011, 19:36
I sent you an email to your WEBSITE...

Jon G23
08-20-2011, 19:49
I sent you an email to your WEBSITE...

Replied, thanks

nitesite10mm
08-20-2011, 22:36
Can you hook a brother up on Surefire CR123s, by the dozen?

BlackPaladin
08-20-2011, 22:40
Sent an email to your Gmail address. I am not too far away and would be interested.

merlynusn
08-21-2011, 07:40
Sent email to your website.

Jon G23
08-21-2011, 08:22
Can you hook a brother up on Surefire CR123s, by the dozen?

Batteries are discounted only a few dollars for dealers. So there is really nothing I can do on them. Also, cans.... I'm a cladd III in MN but here we can't sell/deal cans, so no cans. Otherwise I'm good on everything else.

SCSU74
08-21-2011, 11:48
I'm not sure where to post this, so if this is the wrong place, mods can please delete it.

I can offer very crazy discounts on brand new Surefire product orders that are on LE Letterheads only. So, if your dept needs something or will let you buy it that way..... contact me and save a ton. I do these deals to get good gear in the hands of those who serve.

Guys and gals, thanks for your service to our communities!

do you have a store or just sell out of your house? My parents live in St. Paul and i will be home in a few weeks. I am interested in a G2X, do you have these? Do you need letter head or could i just show you my dept ID and creds?

Jon G23
08-21-2011, 12:08
do you have a store or just sell out of your house? My parents live in St. Paul and i will be home in a few weeks. I am interested in a G2X, do you have these? Do you need letter head or could i just show you my dept ID and creds?

PM on the way. I'm not a retail dealer. I sell direct to LE/Military. So, no store.

Patchman
08-21-2011, 17:10
I understand Surefire is discontinuing a large portion of their product line, mainly their incancesdents. In fact I just ordered and received another P9 (first generation) and some G2s at a great price from a big LE equipment mail order place.

So are your offers mainly for these discontinued product lines, or for all Surefire products?

Thanks.

Jon G23
08-21-2011, 17:22
I understand Surefire is discontinuing a large portion of their product line, mainly their incancesdents. In fact I just ordered and received another P9 (first generation) and some G2s at a great price from a big LE equipment mail order place.

So are your offers mainly for these discontinued product lines, or for all Surefire products?

Thanks.

I don't have a single Incan in the place! I only deal in up to the minute new SF joy.

Thanks for checking, that could be on other folks minds too!

Patchman
08-21-2011, 17:53
I don't have a single Incan in the place! I only deal in up to the minute new SF joy.

Thanks for checking, that could be on other folks minds too!

10-4. That's why I asked.