holster for lc9? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : holster for lc9?

EXETER
08-20-2011, 20:46
Picked up my new LC9 the other day and put about 150 rounds through it. Very nice!!!! Looks like I've got a new EDC; that is, if I can find the right holster for it. Not everyone has tooled up for the LC9 yet.
Any suggestions? I like to carry IWB, with a body shield, butt forward cant. And fairly light weight leather. No point in putting a slim, lightwieght pistol in a heavy, bulky holster!
I saw a picture of a Don Hume 715 with a body shield, but I can't find anyone with them in stock. Hume doesn't even mention them on their website.
Anyway... whaddya think?:dunno:

magpie maniac
08-20-2011, 21:07
I alternate between a Glock 26 and a Ruger SP101 for daily concealed carry. I struggled for a long time to find a secure and comfortable holster. I have a large box full of well-known brands that just didn't do it for me.

So I read on here about others trying the Remora holster (http://remoraholsters.com/). I was skeptical at first until I bought one and tried it myself. It's priced right, very comfortable, and the gun won't move. Their model #4 would fit the LC9 according to their fitting charts. I bought mine with the sweat shield for an extra five dollars. Keeps the gun off of my skin.

I have no connection with the Remora folks. Just my unsolicited opinion. When you find something you like, you should tell others for their benefit. :)

EXETER
08-20-2011, 21:16
Thanks for the quick reply! I'll look into the Remora.

tim43
08-23-2011, 19:25
My LC9 fits in the Don Hume IWB w/body shield I got for my PM9. I use a PM9 pocket holster from Don Hume also.